Options

The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Options
    Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No salty you don't

No matter what Katie has done no one should use her son and his disabilities to attack her..they are scum in my eyes.
    I would love some of he posters on here to spend the week with a child with such complex needs as Harvey and see how they coped...

So let me understand this; A woman behaves irresponsibly during pregnancy and when her child is born he is disabled. Now his condition COULD be a result of his mothers behaviour. That is a fact. Yes there are other factors at play but you can not rule out the fact his mum was out drinking, falling out of clubs wasted and doing god knows what else.

So of course if anyone calls her on that they are automatically scum? I don't think so. No one here is attacking her. I dislike the insinuation that if you think that KP behaving like a drunken chav might have had a contributing factor to her sons issues you are scum. The truth is Betty you cannot say hand on heart you know for certain his disabilities are genetic. Because you don't know.

And as for how normal people would cope with a child like Harvey? Well with all due respect Betty you don't know what people's circumstances are at home. But lets be fair Jordan has nannies, she has her mother looking after him, if she had to cope on her own with Harvey with no help (as millions do) she wouldn't last a week. And before you say it no there is nothing wrong with having help but she couldn't and wouldn't cope without her army of hired help. There are millions of people that have to cope as she does and hold down a proper job. They cant just pass the kids to the nanny when they get bored. They don't have help so they can nip off to LA to get the latest boob job or lip fillers. They get on with it all day every day. That's the difference.
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    So let me understand this; A woman behaves irresponsibly during pregnancy and when her child is born he is disabled. Now his condition COULD be a result of his mothers behaviour. That is a fact. Yes there are other factors at play but you can not rule out the fact his mum was out drinking, falling out of clubs wasted and doing god knows what else.

So of course if anyone calls her on that they are automatically scum? I don't think so. No one here is attacking her. I dislike the insinuation that if you think that KP behaving like a drunken chav might have had a contributing factor to her sons issues you are scum. The truth is Betty you cannot say hand on heart you know for certain his disabilities are genetic. Because you don't know.

And as for how normal people would cope with a child like Harvey? Well with all due respect Betty you don't know what people's circumstances are at home. But lets be fair Jordan has nannies, she has her mother looking after him, if she had to cope on her own with Harvey with no help (as millions do) she wouldn't last a week. And before you say it no there is nothing wrong with having help but she couldn't and wouldn't cope without her army of hired help. There are millions of people that have to cope as she does and hold down a proper job. They cant just pass the kids to the nanny when they get bored. They don't have help so they can nip off to LA to get the latest boob job or lip fillers. They get on with it all day every day. That's the difference.

THIS ^^^ :)
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for those, and I bet they won't be of him with women either! ;):D :eek:

Maybe KP thinks that is ok as long as he isn't with a laydee??! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Maybe KP thinks that is ok as long as he isn't with a laydee??! :eek:

Possibly.

Reids' transvestism didn't go down all that well in the end either. :D
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Possibly.

Reids' transvestism didn't go down all that well in the end either. :D

The husband is involved in some website where transvestites are apparent, it's all very samey all this fella needs is a frock and a rubbish fighting career and he will be Alex Reid
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Again Goldbear the word is COULD ..yet some on here insist it is FACT .. I believe his condition is genetic.
    Also how do you know if Katie wouldn't cope .. I find it pathetic she is slated or having help.. Thousands of families get support with their disabled children.. Having money is a bonus as Katie can afford the best. And has often said so..also when a family is faced with this situation a lot help them out..that's the right thing to do surely..
    Families get rest bite care so they can have family time with their other children whilst someone specifically trained looks after their disabled child ..
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    The husband is involved in some website where transvestites are apparent, it's all very samey all this fella needs is a frock and a rubbish fighting career and he will be Alex Reid

I did hear that she wants the Bieber to sing at her blessing. Seeing as each husband is younger than the last, maybe she's lining him up as number 4?
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again Goldbear the word is COULD ..yet some on here insist it is FACT .. I believe his condition is genetic.

Are you insisting that his condition is genetic and therefore is a fact then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Are you insisting that his condition is genetic and therefore is a fact then?

Yes I believe it is a fact and have no reason to believe otherwise ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It probably is Betty but I don't believe any doctor would tell her that it was 100% certainly genetic as they couldn't possible know for sure.
    Also, the way she conducted herself while pregnant will always mean there is a doubt in peoples minds and I'm sure in hers as well.
    Maybe by keep repeating that she KNOWS it's genetic, she's trying to convince herself?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    It probably is Betty but I don't believe any doctor would tell her that it was 100% certainly genetic as they couldn't possible know for sure.
    Also, the way she conducted herself while pregnant will always mean there is a doubt in peoples minds and I'm sure in hers as well.
    Maybe by keep repeating that she KNOWS it's genetic, she's trying to convince herself?

Maybe Blondie .. But to use her child to attack her is WRONG .
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's the price you pay when you live your life in the media spotlight, selling your every wind-breakage to the papers and inviting strangers to judge you. Sooner or later it comes back to bite you on the bum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    That's the price you pay when you live your life in the media spotlight, selling your every wind-breakage to the papers and inviting strangers to judge you. Sooner or later it comes back to bite you on the bum.

Yes that is the price SHE pays.. Not her son.. He should be out of bounds ..and anyone who uses him to get at her is lower than anything she may or may not of done
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Drinking in the first place whilst pregnant is wrong! That to me is scum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I believe it is a fact and have no reason to believe otherwise ..

But people on this very thread have given evidence from medical professionals that state clearly what factors would contribute to his medical condition.

So if you ignore that then you are being ignorant to suit the fact you like KP. So you can believe it but its not 100% fact.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Drinking in the first place whilst pregnant is wrong! That to me is scum.

I'm not going to argue that point as you are right.. But as there is no conclusive proof Harveys condition was caused by alcohol I'm not oing to stick the boot into her just to score cheap points
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But people on this very thread have given evidence from medical professionals that state clearly what factors would contribute to his medical condition.

So if you ignore that then you are being ignorant to suit the fact you like KP. So you can believe it but its not 100% fact.

The word is MIGHT as they have no conclusive evidence that it does ..and whilst some say it MIGHT ..others say it doesn't .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes that is the price SHE pays.. Not her son.. He should be out of bounds ..and anyone who uses him to get at her is lower than anything she may or may not of done

I dont remember any of these attacks taking place when she was expecting Princess and Junior. Harvey is 10 years old and we now have this bra model deciding to get herself in the paper by saying his mother was culpable 10 years ago. One has to ask, why now?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Prader Willii is 100% genetic... Septo-optic dysplasia less than 1% is genetic and in those that are genetic there is a definite familial pattern.

Other likely causes are viruses... of which there are billions... IUGR which has multiple causes... alcohol/drug abuse which is never recommended during pregnancy or not... certain prescribed drugs i wonder what people thought about the mothers of the first thalidomide babies before the truth came out? .

All of those researchers doing slow meticulous research into the causes of Septo-optic dysplasia have wasted years of their lives they should have just come on here.

I find it ironic that some people abuse KP roundly for using Harvey for publicity yet they are quite happy to use him as a stick with which to beat his mother... since I do not know what caused Harvey's Septo-optic dysplasia I will refrain from 'guessing' so I can have a go at KP.

After all Momma has provided us with two pieces of absolute hypocrisy from KP... who it would seem does not have the ability to measure her own actions against that of others... she has sold... her relationships, weddings, husbands, family, children, friends, she has 'managed' (mwahahahaha) two of her husbands.

A significant portion of people living with disabilities or children with disabilities rely on help from the DSS yet KP is calling all claimants scroungers... didn't think that one through KP?.. or genuinely don't give a sh*t about people poorer than yourself?

Another woman another insult... it's all that's keeping you in the press nowadays so you're not going to stop.

See lots of KP ridicule and I didn't have to use a ten year olds disabilities to do it... yay me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prader Willii is 100% genetic... Septo-optic dysplasia less than 1% is genetic and in those that are genetic there is a definite familial pattern.

Other likely causes are viruses... of which there are billions... IUGR which has multiple causes... alcohol/drug abuse which is never recommended during pregnancy or not... certain prescribed drugs i wonder what people thought about the mothers of the first thalidomide babies before the truth came out? .

All of those researchers doing slow meticulous research into the causes of Septo-optic dysplasia have wasted years of their lives they should have just come on here.

I find it ironic that some people abuse KP roundly for using Harvey for publicity yet they are quite happy to use him as a stick with which to beat his mother... since I do not know what caused Harvey's Septo-optic dysplasia I will refrain from 'guessing' so I can have a go at KP.

After all Momma has provided us with two pieces of absolute hypocrisy from KP... who it would seem does not have the ability to measure her own actions against that of others... she has sold... her relationships, weddings, husbands, family, children, friends, she has 'managed' (mwahahahaha) two of her husbands.

A significant portion of people living with disabilities or children with disabilities rely on help from the DSS yet KP is calling all claimants scroungers... didn't think that one through KP?.. or genuinely don't give a sh*t about people poorer than yourself?

Another woman another insult... it's all that's keeping you in the press nowadays so you're not going to stop.

See lots of KP ridicule and I didn't have to use a ten year olds disabilities to do it... yay me.

Fine so why single me out? Why not attack those people who are attacking her? Am I using a 10 year old to abuse KP or was I just giving a reasonable response to Betty?

Oh FFS, I've had enough of this place, I'm out of here
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fine so why single me out? Why not attack those people who are attacking her? Am I using a 10 year old to abuse KP or was I just giving a reasonable response to Betty?

Oh FFS, I've had enough of this place, I'm out of here

No no no I was just using your post as you are one of the normal posters... sorry Blondie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not going to argue that point as you are right.. But as there is no conclusive proof Harveys condition was caused by alcohol I'm not oing to stick the boot into her just to score cheap points

No one here is sticking the boot in Betty, but as she's lived her life in the spotlight making every little thing a public occurrence, she has to take the fact that people on TV and in the media will comment. You maintain they're scoring 'cheap points', but if KP hadn't been photographed drunk and maybe drugged before Harvey's birth, people actually might have sympathy for her plight.

If she can't take the flak, she needs to take her children and get out of the public eye tout suite.

That said, it's all too late now isn't it? :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This ^^^^

Betty, that was post 589, which I've already explained happened AFTER the other 2 posts that mentioned PA!!!!

You're wrongly accusing me again.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In fairness, it's not Harvey being criticised, it's KP. Her behavior is being called into question and she only has herself to blame because she's made sure that the whole world knows about every aspect of her life.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think that is true because she was quite vocal on the fact she only slept with Dwight to get Dane jealous because he was a Man U fan and also no man likes to think of his ex being f**ked by a black man (her exact words iirc). What a classy reason to bring a child into the world eh?

Well she definitely was pregnant in that video, and heavily pregnant, so it must have been when she was pregnant by Dane :eek:
This discussion has been closed.