BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 41)

1139140141142143145»

Comments

• BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it is true. I found her interview hilarious. :cool:

I dont, it lowers the bar yet further for what constitutes a celeb on CBB :rolleyes: I didnt see the interview as i am at work by the way so no idea what she is like:o
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    I dont, it lowers the bar yet further for what constitutes a celeb on CBB :rolleyes: I didnt see the interview as i am at work by the way so no idea what she is like:o

I think we are probably quite near the bottom of the barrel as it is, she should fit in nicely :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the idea probably came to a lot of people's minds :D

As long as it doesnt come to the minds of CH5 i wont mind :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we are probably quite near the bottom on the barrel as it is, she should fit in nicely :D

I thought they had reached the bottom some time ago, but they keep finding new depths to plumb - its a bottomless pit!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought they had reached the bottom some time ago, but they keep finding new depths to plumb - its a bottomless pit!

Its true :D
  • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good afternoon everybody, how are we all? :)

I'm not sure why they're giving this Samantha Brick woman so much airtime on ITV today. She wrote a ridiculous, slightly offensive (to some) article as part of her job. I'm not quite sure it warrants nearly a whole This Morning for her "right to reply". She needn't have bothered anyway, the hole she's dug seems to be getting ever bigger. No doubt she'll be on the next CBB.
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Honey said the interview was hilarious which isnt quite the same thing :D

Edit - or perhaps it is :D

This is the type of delusional idiot who is tv gold and will be hysterically funny to watch. Thank goodness i don't know her. People who boast and portray themselves as victims are always amusing.
    You are absolutely Right, Barra. She should be in the "normal" one but i suspect she will one of the more famous ones in the celeb version. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the type of delusional woman who is tv gold and will be hysterically funny to watch. Thank goodness i don't know her. People who boast and portray themselves as victims are always amusing.

You are absolutely Right, Barra. She should be in the "normal" one but i suspect she will one of the more famous ones in the celeb version. :D

I dont know that I would find them all amusing, on occasion I always feel a good kick up the arse would sort them out and make me feel a whole lot better :D
    Forum Member
    And what is this craze for saying "as a woman i this" and "as a woman i that" :confused::confused::confused:
    Most of us have only ever experienced the one perspective, so what is the point?

*wanders off to have some ice cream as a woman*
    Forum Member
    I dont know that I would find them all amusing, on occasion I always feel a good kick up the arse would sort them out and make me feel a whole lot better :D

Get to the back of the queue!:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheElf wrote: »
    Good afternoon everybody, how are we all? :)

I'm not sure why they're giving this Samantha Brick woman so much airtime on ITV today. She wrote a ridiculous, slightly offensive (to some) article as part of her job. I'm not quite sure it warrants nearly a whole This Morning for her "right to reply". She needn't have bothered anyway, the hole she's dug seems to be getting ever bigger. No doubt she'll be on the next CBB.

Afternoon Elfy :D

Think she would have to be pretty stupid to put herself through that, it definitely wont do her any favours although I suppose it depends how desperate and deluded she is :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get to the back of the queue!:p

Spoilsport :p:D
    Forum Member

Think she would have to be pretty stupid to put herself through that, it definitely wont do her any favours although I suppose it depends how desperate and deluded she is :D

I am sure she is signing as we speak:D
    I haven't actually noticed any of her previous articles in the "newsaper" so i very much doubt that it was written as a routine part of her job and the biaatch within me is screaming to say that surely they would have commissioned someone better looking?
    However,*boast* i am perfect in every way and friendly and helpful as a woman so i will say nowt ;)
  • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

People used to joke about the UK (in a general sense) giving deluded and talentless people fame. More often than not these people were actually talented and were just "playing up". But now, it has actually started to come true. Almost every time i switch the radio or television on there is some simpleton with delusions of grandeur being encouraged to spout insipid nonsense.

Twitter etc not helping as it seems to extend these simpletons 5 minutes of mismanaged, ill prepared fame. Makes me feel rather queasy.
  • Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    1. I think fences painted pale blue can be lovely

2. I use a lappy and love it and use a mouse at home and the touch pad when travelling. Both are excellent.

3. Why is Rhys having a dog when he will be off to uni?

4. Think of all the publicity (which translates to money) Ms Brick has won on the basis of a daft article.

5. Nearly as silly as the articles that say some girls aren't becoming top lawyers and surgeons because they have low self esteem. Perhaps they simply aren't clever enough.
    Forum Member

2. I use a lappy and love it and use a mouse at home and the touch pad when travelling. Both are excellent.

4. Think of all the publicity (which translates to money) Ms Brick has won on the basis of a daft article.

5. Nearly as silly as the articles that say some girls aren't becoming top lawyers and surgeons because they have low self esteem. Perhaps they simply aren't clever enough.
    1. It is a bit "common" unless you are by the sea.

2.You should consider one of those flashy laser ones to use on the train if you want your own carriage.

3. Because Litts wants one.

4. Yes. Now she can get a facelift.

5. Abolish re-sits too. If you are too thick the first time....
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    That's true enough,but I am still hoping for live feed. Even so, Andrew Stone and Denise Welch still amused me in their minutes.:D
    Honey said the interview was hilarious which isnt quite the same thing :D

Edit - or perhaps it is :D
    Here's the interview for those who want to but haven't seen it.
    Haven't seen it myself, would rather watch a spider making a web.

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/life/samantha-brick-the-trouble-with-being-beautiful/
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning everyone. :)

I think the wireless ones are horrible because they flash at you.
    Its very sunny here but still really cold and my bluebells look a bit peculiar.
    Does it wear a manky Mac?
    Wooooo the woman so beautiful she can hardly leave the house is on ITV now. :D
    Deluded bint! She's getting what she obviously wanted - publicity. :rolleyes:
    Whats the betting the next time she appears on TV will be in the BB house - Des will have just added her to the short list :D
    No bloody doubt! :mad:
    She's very average. :rolleyes:

2.You should consider one of those flashy laser ones to use on the train if you want your own carriage.

3. Because Litts wants one.

4. Yes. Now she can get a facelift.

5. Abolish re-sits too. If you are too thick the first time....

:mad::mad:

Afternoon all.
    Forum Member

Afternoon Bella.:)

1) My neighbour at the opposite at the back has all his fence painted blue, i was rather surprised/shocked to tell the truth.

Not sure why, just never seen it before i suppose.

2) You are so versatile.:D

3) Sounds crazy to Me.

4) It sounds like one of these viral jokes to me to see how much publicity she can favour, they are all falling for it.

5) You hit the nail on the head, they are more interested in their hair, nails, tan & BF's by the score.
    Forum Member
    The Blue Fence would look good around the edge of a small island retreat.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    Here's the interview for those who want to but haven't seen it.
    Haven't seen it myself, would rather watch a spider making a web.

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/life/samantha-brick-the-trouble-with-being-beautiful/

Thanks but no thanks, I will join you in watching the spider make the web:D
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha, Gemo you'll love THIS story. So cute. :D:D
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Does it wear a manky Mac?

Deluded bint! She's getting what she obviously wanted - publicity. :rolleyes:

No bloody doubt! :mad:

She's very average. :rolleyes:

:mad::mad:

Afternoon all.

I did wonder if i would offend your fence:o But i decided that as neither you or i give a stuff what people think it was ok. My fence will be rainbow striped when it is replaced.:cool:
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,386
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=57496544#post57496544
    This discussion has been closed.