Kylie and fiance split !!

conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
Forum Member
✭✭
Dan Wooton has the exclusive Sun headline for tomorrow she has dumped him for cheating with co star. Was it ever going to go the distance....never !

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,267
    Forum Member
    She knows how to pick em, didn't the French one do that too?
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    poor kylie

her and her sister seemed destined to always be the bridesmaid never the bride
  • Colin_LondonColin_London Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only a week or so ago there were stories that she planned to change her surname to his. Must have come out of the blue.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quelle surprise.

At least she ended it before she got hitched and he took her for all money.

I use to feel sorry for Kylie but she always pick immature toyboy model type who are afraid of commitment.

I wonder where this leaves making gay marriage in Australia legal campaign...
    ritchie2yk wrote: »
    poor kylie

her and her sister seemed destined to always be the bridesmaid never the bride

Dannii's been married before to Julian McMahon about 20 years ago, admittedly the marriage only lasted a year after her husband cheated on her as well.
  • MrcJnsMrcJns Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    I don't think Kylie is the sharpest tool in the box, always goes for young models purely for looks. Never lasts.

He was a desperado who claimed to have never heard of her.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cue all the Told You So comments.
  • SalcySalcy Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrcJns wrote: »
    I don't think Kylie is the sharpest tool in the box, always goes for young models purely for looks. Never lasts.

I know! If she wants the young toyboys, fine. Why get engaged to them? I know it's easy to say and harder to do but she picks really unsuitable men. I feel sad for her that she can't be happy on her own and just date the toyboys. She has enough money to adopt a child on her own if that's what she wants. His alleged other woman is 10 years older than him so he likes an older woman!
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will be honest in my opinion.

Kylie has never ever really wanted to get married, she could have done it long ago. The French one as another poster called him, stayed with her and supported her through her cancer. But she when she was cured straight back into touring again, he moved on. Kylie has the princess syndrome getting married was not fit in.

Its like the old line I want children when she never made any attempt at really settling down, always another tour or album to promote. Dani did have a child because she wanted one and to hell with getting married and settling down. She made her choice and is very happy.

People have this weird idea oh Kylie must want marriage and motherhood. She kept putting up fences why she had to wait until this happened or that. I will say she has got bored with the current ex and he wander off as they all seem to do. Many have said Kylie has a very controlling natural and hence the men she picks younger as the years have passed don't like that.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kylie needs to stop dating pretty boys and get herself a fixer upper.

I am available.
  • EuanMebabeEuanMebabe Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Kylie. Her face looks etched with pain at the moment.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last weekend I was at a vintage fair and spotted a rather brain-deprived looking hipster paying top dollar for a knackered old Simon Says toy and a mildewed Castle Greyskull.

I wish I'd thought to get his number for Kylie. Given she's into creepy looking man-children and he looked so thrilled at the idea of playing with badly preserved plastic tat from the 80's he could have been her ideal......no? Er, sorry.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »

Kylie has never ever really wanted to get married, she could have done it long ago. The French one as another poster called him, stayed with her and supported her through her cancer. But she when she was cured straight back into touring again, he moved on. Kylie has the princess syndrome getting married was not fit in.

Its like the old line I want children when she never made any attempt at really settling down, always another tour or album to promote. Dani did have a child because she wanted one and to hell with getting married and settling down. She made her choice and is very happy.

People have this weird idea oh Kylie must want marriage and motherhood. She kept putting up fences why she had to wait until this happened or that. I will say she has got bored with the current ex and he wander off as they all seem to do. Many have said Kylie has a very controlling natural and hence the men she picks younger as the years have passed don't like that.
    I completely agree with this. If Kylie wanted marriage and motherhood she'd have done it already. Not every woman wants to be a wife, not every woman wants children.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Well she is 49 and he is 29 so who is surprised it ended? These relationships never last long term. Look at Ashton and Demi Moore. Men go purely for the physical and women often go just for the money. Amazingly, I have never read of a gorgeous young girl getting married to a much older man who drove a bus for a living!!! Kylie looks terrific for her age but a twenty year age gap is just too much. Happened to that TV presenter Knowles, something or other, who married a much young girl (and kept telling us age was not important as she was a old soul) their marriage only lasted a few years. Perhaps Kylie has to grow up a bit. She seems to go for pretty boys all the time!!!
    Forum Member
    MrcJns wrote: »

I think Kylie is very intelligent but there is a lot of difference between intelligence and emotional intelligence.!! Same with Vanessa Feltz, a very intelligent Oxford graduate but seems to have the emotional maturity of a teenager. At 49 Kylie cannot compete with a younger woman. I believe this boyfriend of her's Josh was very interested in raising is own profile in the media so she has done that for him. Even in the Demi Moore Ashton relationship, eventually he moved on to a younger woman and had children with her. That was something Demi could not offer him.
  • thefairydandythefairydandy Posts: 3,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cue all the Told You So comments.

What's so very wrong about that?

It was a perfectly valid prediction, which has borne out to be correct. If we were to say it to her face, it would be pretty rude, or to be quoted in a newspaper, but none of us is famous, so the demise of a relationship that people guessed would be unsuccessful is just a bit of idle chatter.

My OH and I had a chat about all the couples we know, and whether we thought they'd last. 4/5 of our predictions have broken up (not looking good for couple no. 5...). We didn't do it to be mean. We were just think about our friends and what would happen in our lives.
    Forum Member
    EuanMebabe wrote: »

That tragic pic of Kylie was taken last NOVEMBER!!!! I doubt it has anything to do with the break up. ;-)
  • SalcySalcy Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »

I agree. That's why I don't understand the engagements. Fall in love, have loads of sex with a younger man, move on, Madonna style! Its the same thing with Jennifer Aniston. She clearly doesnt want children. She could have got pregnant at any point in her 4 year marriage to Brad Pitt. Yet everyone goes on about her being some poor barren women. I know loads of beautiful, clever and successful women in their 40's without children. They actually aren't that bothered about children. Everyone else thinks they concentrated on their careers and forgot that their fertility drops off a cliff in their 40's when really they didn't want them in their 20's and 30's and they aren't that bothered in their 40's. It seems to threaten people who made different life choices.
  • Rubbish NameRubbish Name Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Kylie, this always happens. Everyone seems to think it's because she picks the wrong guys; I hate to say it but it is just possible that she's really annoying.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,963
    Forum Member
    Dug out this blind from August. Not sure what to make of things!

This foreign born permanent A list singer everywhere but the US and Canada turned celebrity/reality star always has trouble keeping a straight face while lying so lets the guy she calls her boyfriend talk about their non existent sexual relationship.
    Forum Member
    I think Kylie is very intelligent but there is a lot of difference between intelligence and emotional intelligence.!! Same with Vanessa Feltz, a very intelligent Oxford graduate but seems to have the emotional maturity of a teenager. At 49 Kylie cannot compete with a younger woman. I believe this boyfriend of her's Josh was very interested in raising is own profile in the media so she has done that for him. Even in the Demi Moore Ashton relationship, eventually he moved on to a younger woman and had children with her. That was something Demi could not offer him.
    Demi could possibly have had a child with Ashton at the beginning of their romance, she was only 40. Loads of women have kids in their early 40's. But as she already had 3 children, she probably didn't want any more. Or maybe they tried and it didn't happen.
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    Dug out this blind from August. Not sure what to make of things!

This foreign born permanent A list singer everywhere but the US and Canada turned celebrity/reality star always has trouble keeping a straight face while lying so lets the guy she calls her boyfriend talk about their non existent sexual relationship.
    Are they suggesting she prefers women? Then why the heck doesn't she just come out and say so? It's hardly going to affect her career and she's supposedly a big supporter of LGBT rights. I would have thought, if she was gay, one of her former girlfriends who have spilled the beans by now.

ETA: since when was Kylie a reality star anyway? Or have I missed her appearance on CBB or IACGMOOH? :D
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,963
    Forum Member
    ^^CDAN counts being a judge/coach on a talent show as reality TV.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she is 49 and he is 29 so who is surprised it ended? These relationships never last long term. Look at Ashton and Demi Moore. Men go purely for the physical and women often go just for the money. Amazingly, I have never read of a gorgeous young girl getting married to a much older man who drove a bus for a living!!! Kylie looks terrific for her age but a twenty year age gap is just too much. Happened to that TV presenter Knowles, something or other, who married a much young girl (and kept telling us age was not important as she was a old soul) their marriage only lasted a few years. Perhaps Kylie has to grow up a bit. She seems to go for pretty boys all the time!!!

the are a couple of exceptions to the rule Sam Taylor Wood in her 40s and her much younger husband. pretty sure he is in his mid 20s. they got together when he was 18 and she was early 40s :o Celine Dion and Rene also went the distance. it does work in some instances.

there was something creepy about Kylie's manboy though & like most other people I didn't think it would last either.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EuanMebabe wrote: »

That must have been quite a feat considering...
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised