Options

Male Bodytype Chart

13»

Comments

• Options
    JulzeiJulzei Posts: 4,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whys it called ottermode? Thats the best one.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My OH is builtfat and I love it! He's all big but strong and muscly too. Phwoar.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i more skinny fat but id call that skinny
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    My OH is built fat cuddly enough for cuddling and sleeping on but muscular enough with sexy big arms and a sexy muscular back. He's like me in that when we train we tone up quicker than we lose weight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Athletic is pretty to look at but builtfat is probably more fun to, erm, interact with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    I'd be rather disappointed at anybody who's prepared to make any kind of decision based purely on body type.

I suspect that the only people who worry about this sort of thing are people who're a bit obsessed with their body, perhaps because they feel inadequate in other areas.

It's kinda like posting a bunch of pictures of cars and asking which one people would think you were most attractive if you were driving.

Rubbish. So you've not looked at some beautiful woman on tv, who you don't know from Adam and not thought "phwaor".

It's exactly the same principle. Ottermode of athletic for me. Just on a looks value.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like skinny boys. Tall thin ones with long legs.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I admire anyone who can change their body type with lots of hard work. With or without cycling.

But what I think is a shame is when they go too far. Ie.. they reach the "athletic" stage on that image and just keep going, because anything past that is just too big imho.. unless they're entering into bodybuilding competitions. It's like they reach the sweet spot on their body and then just keep going and end up looking like a cartoon character due to wanting to look as big as possible. It's just not required. Plus it always amuses me that most body builders probably can't run a mile without keeling over.

Anyway, i'm skinnyfat. The belly appeared just before 30 like everyone said it would. However my arms are as thin as twigs. High metabolism I guess.

Lol very true, we call it 'bigorexia'. You always feel small and compare yourself to bigger guys. I think because your body changes so slowly, you never see it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skinny fat, but aint there a well known body building forum for this sort of thing.
  • Options
    mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    BrumBallBrumBall Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm naturally thin but can look ottermode with a bit of effort. Nearly spring, so time to bring out the weights again!