Winston

Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Seriously, is this guy playing with the full deck.:confused: Apart from looking like a fat headed, snaggle toothed Village Idiot, his relentless mirth and guffawing is actually doing my head in. Anytime there is trouble, or someone is getting it in the neck, you can be sure repulsive Winston will be there peeing himself with laughter. I cannot stand him>:(

Comments

• Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can just imagine him at school, sitting at the back of the class and laughing for no reason.

He does have a nice smile, though!
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can just imagine him at school, sitting at the back of the class and laughing for no reason.

He does have a nice smile, though
    !

:o:o He is an Orthidontist's dream.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o:o He is an Orthidontist's dream.

Aww, he has such a cute smile. He gets excited very easily! Not easily enough for Bianca though! :D
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    He does take pleasure in others misery. Not nice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    You can tell he would have always been in the naughty boys gang never the ring leader just giggling at their nastiness!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can tell he would have always been in the naughty boys gang never the ring leader just giggling at their nastiness!

Yep, pretty much!
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's no malice - Winston just has a good sense of humour and sees the funny side of everything. People who are like this are fun to be around.
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a complete and utter bellend and I would love to see his face tomorrow if he was evicted.
  • yorkie11yorkie11 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's got a nasty streak underneath his pretend dim persona.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Menk wrote: »
    There's no malice - Winston just has a good sense of humour and sees the funny side of everything.

the only things he finds funny are him doing brilliant things like vomiting on fannies or fighting sharks and other people being humiliated :(