✭✭✭
    Busy growing her hair back
  • Options
    Colonel_JasperColonel_Jasper Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    No! I love Amy but

Let this be a brief visit and then let her leave before her character gets killed, I don't want to see that happen. I'd rather she come back when the show is in a better state.

This! We don't want another good character being ruined or at risk of pointless death.

Hope she stays away from Ste.
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    oilcat wrote: »
    Well he does have previous on that account

I know :(
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was the scene where it was just the shoe the last scene of the trailer?
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im bet that sonny will be run over by myra and carmel's death will happen in the train crash
  • Options
    actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    LOVED Amy tonight!! Come on BK, do something right and bring her back
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So nice to have Amy back, bit wonky I thought that she was quite so cold to Ste, they left on good terms didn't they? Seemed like we were only meant to remember when Ste used to beat her, not the fact she was his best friend until she stopped being a regular cast member?

Worried here that Mercedes is out in the woods now, We are all expecting Carmel's death now, Mercy is leaving too. Surely they wouldn't waste someone like Mercedes on Sonny Valentine????
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We last saw Amy in March 2013 when Brendan left. I think we're too assume from her opening dialogue and the phone call about him calling her wasted that a lot has gone on in the last year and a half between them.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vkmax wrote: »
    TBF if Carmel does get killed off tomorrow then what a great way to end it for her character. Even if I can't stand Sonny it is quite intense.

However, due to her being seen at the wedding I think we can assume any car chase will be resulting in Sonnys death, not hers.

Note that Phoebe wont be asked to move out for almost getting half the family murdered

Isn't Sonny on the train as well?
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that was confirmed. It would be a bit odd for him to 'come back from the dead' tonight, torment them, vanish and do the same 2 weeks later.
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So is today worth watching? Just got home
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are they calling ste Steve now?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    I am loving the Trevor and Dennis scenes :)
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is today worth watching? Just got home

Well if you find Sonny scary than maybe. If you like Trevor and Dennis plus lots of McQueen's than yes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well if you find Sonny scary than maybe. If you like Trevor and Dennis plus lots of McQueen's than yes.

Ste annoys more today, he should talk to jp not get stoned

And mcqueen women should wear flat shoes as they are always in danger
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ste annoys more today, he should talk to jp not get stoned

And mcqueen women should wear flat shoes as they are always in danger

Considering how many times a year they are kidnapped especially Mercedes. However she did use her shoe to Shirley Paul to stop attacking her but then she called him pathetic so. I don't think Mercedes has been kidnapped this year :o She was kidnapped about 3 times last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Considering how many times a year they are kidnapped especially Mercedes. However she did use her shoe to Shirley Paul to stop attacking her but then she called him pathetic so. I don't think Mercedes has been kidnapped this year :o She was kidnapped about 3 times last year.

She's doing well, hasn't been married yet either