X-Factor Vs Idol - Audition Show 4

robbieg413:)robbieg413:) Posts: 7,889
Forum Member
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the fourth live show of X Factor Vs Idol - Battle Of Reality.

Tonight, singers from across the globe and beyond will be singing for the judges, in a bid to secure worldwide stardom.

Before we begin, let's introduce the four judges who will be either making or breaking the acts hearts.

Firstly, taking the seat to the far right, is our head judge who is hoping to continue that undefeated streak on the forum. It's.....

UNCLEKEVO

Next up is the creator of this fantastic show, and hoping to secure his first ever victory. Does that description ring any bells? Of course it does, it's......

BAZZTHEMAN93

In the middle, we have our first female panelist tonight. Although fairly new to the games, she has still won "The Voice Of DS" and will happily view games when she can. It's....

XXUTDGIRLXX

Last but certainly not least, it's a girl who is hoping to take an act to victory in one of her first ever game shows. Please welcome.........

XXHANNAHXX

Edit : I just forgot, the show tonight has been cancelled.

So join us tomorrow at 5.00 to see a fresh bunch of singers take to the stage.

Comments

• dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Today we will finally be starting Auditions 4, at 7. It will be a shorter show today :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once judges arrive, we will begin :D
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here I am
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1 of 4 so far :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am here :) Thanks for the tweet Dylan lol :p
  • bazztheman93bazztheman93 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iam Here!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The other 2 are online, so we will begin. :D

Up first, a youn woman, all the way from X Factor Netherlands, its Hanneke
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx1q17PF2yY

And from the X Factor in Denmark, ladies and Gentlemen, its Lucas
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs_FDZbXwKg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hannekke:- Thanks, very much. At the beginning it took you a little while to get going and the vocals were a little pitchy however the last half off the song was really beautiful and I really like the tone of your voice. I think you may have something, that would draw in the older record buying public, so it is a YES

Lucas:-Well Lucas what a funny thing you are. Your voice is really different, it is VERY English!!. You are different from the other boys which we have seen. Your performance style is very sophisticated, and I really liked it!!! If your voice came onto the radio I would recognise it, and you were able to reach that higher note near the end of the song. I want to give you a chance so it is a YES
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hanneke - I like you I really do and you have a nice voice but the control isnt there for me and I dont think ya are strong enough for this competition. There are simply put much better singers for me in this competition so it has to be a No I am afraid :)

Lucas - heheh not sure what the rest will say but I really liked that, very unique and that is what I like in an act. It was a great performance and I was definately impressed :D Its a Yes from me :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lainey we have agreed on one YEAH!!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Woop woop we are on a roll :p:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry just went to get a drink.

Hanneke – That was a very nice performance but I am just not sure where you will go from here. I think you will struggle in this competition so for me it has to be No

Lucas – you have very unique voice and I really, really like it. Big Yes from me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Was gonna say that, put with some :eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kev, just waiting on you now :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woop 2 for 2 hannah :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hanneke: Hmm, the problem with you Hanneke is that it's all well and good bringing emotion into your performance like you did but you need the vocals to back it up, I don't know if you did have those vocals so I'm going to say No.

Lucas: Erm, that was a tiny bit surreal, you were in your own little pyschadelic world which was quite interesting to watch and in some days you remind me of Jarvis Cocker. I think your style and your performance is fantastic and I can see something really interesting happening to you so I say Yes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So unfortunatly Hanneke, you won't make it, but Lucas, you do, with a full-house.

Next up staying with X Factor Denmark, its Patricia
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIVvXYphIJg

and

The first group of tonight, from X Factor Greece, its Kapnos
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xlaVv9MnbE
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patricia:- In this competition some judges base it solely on the voice, however I want to look at everything. I cannot think of an artist who we have seen through these 4 audition shows that has been that original! You didn’t come out to imitate anyone, Patricia you were just yourself!! That was Fantastic, and it is a YES!! One of my favourites so far, because for me you have the whole package!!

Kabnos:- Very Very Different!! What a wonderful group to see on the X Factor. It is very original and you all seem so talented!! I think that it was a brilliant audition, because I will definitely remember you guys in the groups category. It was pretty genius!!! Very well done, you have your lead singer and band, which is Great. I am intrigued to see what you do next. It’s a YES
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patricia - I loved that :D Your voice is amazing, not perfectly controlled in this audition but its quality is plain to see for me. I saw some nerves but you are awesome and definately deserve a place in the competition, its a Yes from me :)

Kapnos - Great unique band for the competition, you have a great voice, the musicians are really great, the whole thing works for me and I have definately to say Yes to this act :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patricia: You have got a really interesting voice, you're like a singing mouse, it's very petite and small yet your vocals are soothing and quite lovely really. I also think you have a nice style, it's sort of like Geek Chic if you don't mind me saying. I think you could be very good. I say Yes.

Kaplos: We have had so many fantastic groups and I wasn't sure how this show's groups would measure up to the previous ones however I'm very impressed after that Kaplos. You offer something really new and different because you're an old fashioned group with a load of musicians and an outstanding singer and it definitely beats some of the half-rate boybands and girlbands we see who just have 3 or 4 average vocalists. It's a Yes from me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woop 2 for 2 hannah :D:D:D

Whoop whoop :D

Patricia –You have a great jazzy voice and I think you have potential to go far in this competition. Yes

Kapnos – The girl has a great voice, and the guys on the instruments are very good. You are different to all the other acts we have auditioned so far and I am saying Yes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god we did it again lol :p Agreeing feels weird :eek::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dylan can I have 5 mins to switch to my laptop
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wowy, the judges are agreeing tonight :eek::eek:. Two full-houses, well done you two.

Next, we stay with groups, but its over in Australia, it can only be Lazy J and Big Guy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6dhDQwZZmE

And then, we stay in Australia now, but with Idol instead, so its time for Tenielle Muslin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pGjPaO4I3U
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh and yay thats OK Kev :D