Lorraine Kelly
    Amanda Holden
    Teri Hatcher
    Ellen De Generes

I am sure there is more, but I cannot think of any atm. lol :D
  • Visitor QVisitor Q Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're getting a lot of consistent answers here.

It's almost starting to seem like "creepiness" is a matter of fact, not opinion.

Maybe it's a medical condition science hasn't yet recognised. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pleased to have found this thread and discover that I'm not the only one who finds David Walliams creepy. I had to stop watching Britain's Got Talent primarily because of him. The man makes my skin crawl!

I also feel similar towards:

Paul Daniels
    Jim Davidson
    Louie Spence
    Brian Dowling
    Dan Wooten
    Perez Hilton
    Leigh Frances
    Ellen De Generes
    Peter Andre

That's just to start with!
  • mattlambmattlamb Posts: 4,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with Leslie Grantham, Cheryl Cole, Michael Howard and most definitely Peter Mandelson.
    I can see why people have said Nicholas Cage too.

Dennis Hopper and Alan Rickman convincingly pay creepy characters. No idea what they are like themselves though!

Can't agree with John McCricick. He may be a lot of negative things but I really cannot see the creepiness.
  • mattlambmattlamb Posts: 4,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find Robbie Williams rather creepy too (the singer, not actor).

I find the way he tals to women totally creepy but he gets away with it because he's good looking.

He's got crazy eyes

Oh, and David Dickinson reminds me of the Ratcatcher in Mary Poppins!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim davison
    paul daniels
    perez hilton
    pee wee herman
    the chaps from the bbc comedy about the inbreading village where they all had funny noses.
    nicolas cage
  • BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bruce Forsyth has given me the heebeegeebies since I was little and my Mum made us watch the Generation Game, something really creepy about him.

Agree about Leslie Grantham, Paul Daniels and John McRirick too. Not sure if I find Cheryl Cole creepy as such, but she's got something cold and false about her, I bet she could be nasty.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Walliams
    Simon Cowell
    David Gest
    Tom Cruise
    Kelsey Grammar

Sharon Osborne
    Sarah Palin
    Lady Gaga
    Katie Price
    Denise Walsh
    Helen Flanagan
    Rihanna
    Miley Cyrus
  • Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    Tom Cruise
    Simon Cowell
    Pat Kenny
    David Gest
    Don Johnson
    Noel Edmunds
    Jim Davison
    Russell Kane

Katie Price
    Sarah Kennedy
    Miley Cyrus
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anne Davies from BBC East Midlands today, up close she reminds me of Anjelica Huston in The Witches. No wonder Kylie Pentelow got fed up playing second fiddle to her.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barry Humphries
    Reminds me of an ancient toad! He was beyond creepy when he was a judge on Over The Rainbow!

David Walliams
    When he smiles, it always seems to look forced and never seems to reach his eyes. I find him unsettling.

Frankie Howard
    Like Walliams, I found him unsettling. Odd looking and seemed to be uncomfortable in his own skin.

Katie Price
    Completely dead behind the eyes and (thanks to years of botox, fillers and goodness knows what else) incapable of any facial expression.

John Barrowman
    Yes, he's annoying to the nth degree, but there is also a definite creepyness. He's a classic 'space invader', who seems to have no concept of 'personal space'. Also, he seems to think it's acceptable to flash your bits at all and sundry. :rolleyes:

Hughie Green
    I always thought there was something odd about him when I watched him on TV as a child. He had this manic stare and was unbelievably smarmy, even by the standards of the time! "...and I mean that most sincerely folks!" must be the most ironic catchphrase ever!

Ed Harris
    Now probably best known for roles in Hollywood movies (he played the Mission Control Commander in Apollo 13), but scared the bejesus out of me as a child when he played the 'villain of the week' in an episode of the '80s series Hart to Hart. H2H was basically escapist and pretty harmless fluff, but in this one episode, Ed Harris played a mentally unbalanced young man out for revenge, and turned in what can only be described as a chilling performance. Watching the episode again as an adult, I could appreciate just how good his performance was, but as a child, it was just plain creepy...especally when he delivered some of his lines in an odd, sing-song voice!:eek:
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,961
    Forum Member
    Arsene Wenger, Ricky Gervais, Greg Wallace, David Gest, Noel Edmonds, Louis Spence, Matthew Wright and David Cameron to name but a few, awful repulsive make my skin crawl.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon Cowell for sheer overbearing PR creepiness, as if he thinks we need to know his biz. Newsflash: we don't. :p

Taylor Swift for the way she reps herself and PR creepiness.

David Walliams, all out oddball, except when he's doing something useful like swimming the Channel 4 charity.

John Barrowman, the cheeky chappie, pant-dropping routine got tired ages ago. Time to grow up John. His husband is a catch, though.

Bruce Forsyth for having a pop at McFly when they ran onstage to congratulate Harry after he won the final of that little dance comp.

Cheryl Cole for foisting herself on the nation and planet. More high profile PR creepiness.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't say I 'dislike' them as people either as I don't know them. More, the way they represent or handle themselves -the way their image comes across to me. Like Cowell, his press goes before him, so you never see the real person behind the headlines.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Getting head of myself, correction, I know one of them. Not intimately well but casually.
  • Visitor QVisitor Q Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Creepy, but in different ways:

Adam Woodyatt
    Nicholas Lyndhurst
    Gregg Wallace
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Daniel O'Donnell- Satan in a chunky knit cardigan

Nigel Slater is also very odd. It's the way he can move without making a noise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having watched her disgusting VMA performance since making my original post in this thread, Miley Cryus has well and truly cemented a place on the list too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mattlamb wrote: »
    I find Robbie Williams rather creepy too (the singer, not actor).

He's got crazy eyes
    !

Oh, yes! I can't watch Robbie because of his crazy eyes and facial expressions. There is something so desperate about him it's uncomfortable.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hughie Green
    Bob Monkhouse
    Noel Edmonds
    Jimmy Saville
    DLT....in fact most of that era of DJ's and game show hosts, something smarmy and slightly sinister underneath the façade.
    Nicholas Cage
    Kenneth Tong
    George Bush
    Lorraine Kelly
    Cilla Black
    Donald Trump
    Jeremy Kyle
    Richard Hammond
    Michael Douglas
    Camilla Parker and Prince Charles
    Barbara Cartland
    Diane Abbott
  • icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris Packham
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    icanboogie wrote: »
    Chris Packham

I find how his crotch is always framed creepy!
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob McElwee, who used to do the BBC weather. I do miss him though. He always seemed be be the bringer of bad weather.
    A bit like a psychotic Prince Charles, who's smile got bigger the worse the report.
  • CreamPuffCreamPuff Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Growing up I always found Charles Hawtry quite creepy, also William Shatner and John Boy Walton.
  • Doll FeetDoll Feet Posts: 1,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completely agree.

Another vote for Walliams.

Also Johnny Depp and Peter Andre.

Yes! It's like there's something really sinister behind the beautiful mask.

Dawn French.
    Tony Robinson.
    Anna Windass from Coronation Street.
    Noel Edmunds.
    Simon Cowell.