Tasha Lem and Madame Kovarian

Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Still trying to get my head round this one :confused:. Tasha is the "papal mainframe" and also an old "freind" of 11's. Apparently James Bond isn't the one who like dangerous women who might want to kill him!.:blush:She gave permission for the headless monks to be derobed at demons run. Making her Kovarian and Manton aka runaways boss. Buck stop with her then. Tasha was responsible for everything that happened in S6.Melody/Rivers psychosis, Amys infertility ect.When the little girl broke free from her suit in DOTM why didn't Tasha haul Kovarian into her office ?. "After everything we did to get and train the brat you let her escape!".If Kovarian was doing things Tasha didn't want why didn't Tasha "excommunicate" her ?.Course she is still out there alive somewhere. Wonder if Tasha will see the new doctor at some point. Final question why didn't she have body guards ?. If she was so powerfull and important she should have been protected so the daleks couldn't have got anywhere near her.

Comments

• Tom TitTom Tit Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kovarian's group was a schism - ie. a breakaway part of the church that didn't operate with any sanction from Tasha Lem.

Tasha Lem was surrounded by guards. You saw all of those soldiers right? The Daleks killed them all. This was clearly shown.
  • Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They couldn't have been that good to die so quickly. Ok why not seal herself off in a panic room then they couldn't have got to her.
  • Tom TitTom Tit Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They couldn't have been that good to die so quickly. Ok why not seal herself off in a panic room then they couldn't have got to her.

I don't really know what the purpose of this argument is. The writer is God and he says who wins in a fight. But I will say the Daleks are rather well established as the most terrible, conquering empire in the whole of time and space and that being defeated by them doesn't make one some kind of powderpuff. You have seen the show before right?

As for why she did / didn't do this or that you don't know what she did or didn't do as it wasn't shown or described. So it is a totally specious argument.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

It wasn't really that quick it must have been at least 600 years before they got her
  • Sufyaan_KaziSufyaan_Kazi Posts: 3,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice article I read today, some opinions which were said on this forum already and some fresh ones :

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/the-smith-era-filling-in-the-cracks-57738.htm