• mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Who heard Cameron and Freddie? Can't watch it until Sunday grrr:mad:

Why can't Freddie just die >:(>:(
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    i havent seen E4 pace. whats all this about Robbie in his pants ?! link? pictures??? :D:blush::p:p:p
  • Colonel_JasperColonel_Jasper Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    You wanted to see your nan
    But now you're down the pan!
    You made a deal with Grace!
    Which was a total disgrace!
    You waved your min gun
    Just to have a little fun
    But you dealt the red card
    And now you got the dead card!
    Call the undertaker!
    Take his asmtha inhaler!

Celebrate and woo
    Because Bob has gone BOOM! :D

:D:D:D:D
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the only roscoe who can act

So Robbie? Didn't all the Roscoes know about Freddie killing Fraser already then? So its hardly a big thing
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    i havent seen E4 pace. whats all this about Robbie in his pants ?! link? pictures??? :D:blush::p:p:p

Will be posted tomorrow no doubt ;-)
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Since Sienna out to get Maxine and Patrick, whats next wait for Maxines child to be born, take Maxines baby and leave the country.
  • ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaaand I forgot about those too!

Leah is cute
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    So Robbie? Didn't all the Roscoes know about Freddie killing Fraser already then? So its hardly a big thing

No he framed Sam
  • Plant_PiePlant_Pie Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So maxine to be falsely accused....how original
  • David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do the McQueens think Sonny is dead or in hiding or has he been in touch?

Because Phoebe, Carmel and Myra walking about like nothings happened after accidentally killing him is so strange. But I did miss an episode the other week after the car went in but it just seems weird. Especially for Myra, thought she would be freaking out if she thought she had a hand in killing someone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do the McQueens think Sonny is dead or in hiding or has he been in touch?

Because Phoebe, Carmel and Myra walking about like nothings happened after accidentally killing him is so strange. But I did miss an episode the other week after the car went in but it just seems weird. Especially for Myra, thought she would be freaking out if she thought she had a hand in killing someone.

They live in hollyoaks village, this behaviour is normal
  • RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Why can't Freddie just die >:(>:(

Even Big Bob couldn't kill him. He must be invincible.:)
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    So Maxine is heavily pregnant yet she's tottering around in towering stilettos? Nice to see she can spell now.

Sorry, just how stupid is she? It would have to have been somebody in the room, unless Patrick somehow managed smash it, to leg it down the steps, up the street and pick up some shopping bags, before anyone ran past him. And he'd somehow found out about the proposal. Hmm, wait a minute, they know somebody in the room who has a motive! But do they even consider her as an option? No.

Patrick infantilising Sienna again! How can she be a little girl if she's 27?

Can't believe Robbie's going down the bad path again >:(
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »
    Max will get the blame for this....get arrested wrongly (cos that's the Hollyoaks way)...Sienna will cosy up to Dodger...rinse and repeat

Indeed, I think Sienna's motive for running Patrick over in Maxine's hire car was as much if not more to get Maxine into trouble than to injure or kill Patrick.
    Yeah but Maxine said she wanted a divorce in hollyoaks doesn't that constitute to a divorce.

I think she said she was seeking an annulment as she and Patrick never consummated the marriage after the wedding.
    Forum Member
    I think she said she was seeking an annulment as she and Patrick never consummated the marriage after the wedding.

I thought it was because she'd agreed to marry him against her will?
    Forum Member
    lady_xanax wrote: »
    I thought it was because she'd agreed to marry him against her will?

Actually, thinking about it, what grounds is she intending to base it on? She denied the domestic violence to the police so can't really claim that she was forced into it. I suppose she could claim that she was marrying him just so the child could have a father but that seems a weak argument. I would have thought it would be hard to prove the marriage wasn't consummated without the extenuating circumstance of the violence. "I fancied his son instead" doesn't sound like a great excuse.
  • Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lady_xanax wrote: »
    So Maxine is heavily pregnant yet she's tottering around in towering stilettos? Nice to see she can spell now.

Sorry, just how stupid is she? It would have to have been somebody in the room, unless Patrick somehow managed smash it, to leg it down the steps, up the street and pick up some shopping bags, before anyone ran past him. And he'd somehow found out about the proposal. Hmm, wait a minute, they know somebody in the room who has a motive! But do they even consider her as an option? No. >:(

Maxine is starting to annoy me now. I really don't buy the whole hooking up with her husband's son whilst pregnant with her now boyfriends sister. It's weird even by soap standards. I don't like Dodger and Maxine together and I also thought her blaming Patrick when he was just walking past with his shopping was a bit silly.
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Tweety Pie wrote: »
    Maxine is starting to annoy me now. I really don't buy the whole hooking up with her husband's son whilst pregnant with her now boyfriends sister. It's weird even by soap standards. I don't like Dodger and Maxine together and I also thought her blaming Patrick when he was just walking past with his shopping was a bit silly.

I agree, having Maxine enter into a relationship so soon after Patrick was tacky IMO. What made it even worse was that it was with her abusers son. I don't know why after the abuse HO focused on Maxine and Dodger. They barely know each other and they had one night stand and then all a sudden they're in love. I've never seen any scenes that shows they care deeply for each other. Dodger didn't even believe Maxine was abused at first! He thought she was the abuser, it was only until Sienna confirmed that Patrick hit her that he believed Maxine. Maxine also believed that Dodger was capable of rape. I just don't believe that people who 'care deeply for each other' could think these horrible things about each other :confused:

I'm disappointed HO didn't focus on Maxine/Dennis/Blessing after the reveal. Blessing and Dennis were there for Maxine the minute they found out about the abuse, they tried to help her escape and didn't doubt her for one second. I think friendship is really lost in HO. Most friendship are contrived and don't last for long. Most either are forgotten about or most end in one night stands or affairs :( I was really looking forward to Blessing and Dennis helping and supporting Maxine after the reveal :( I'm sad HO just seemed to drop it.