EE- Bring back Gus.

2»

Comments

• lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The_abbott wrote: »
    Gus could easily sweep the deadwood away in one episode.

This!!!
  • Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    He was a truly terrible character - I wish Sean had killed him.

His bloody broom was a far superior actor and a hell of a lot less wooden. :D

Tee hee!!!
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was the most watchable the bloody block of wood ever was when Sean was making him suffer. :D:D:D

I wish he would come back and KTFO the Philth - but TPTB would never allow that of course.

If Stacey's key leads to Sean, I would have an orgasm... Sadly, I think it will lead to Callum Monks or Ryan or someone... It best lead to Sean though!!!

It would be nice for someone to bring down Phil, so that Phil could be brought back up as a character, I mean I love King Phil, and he will always be king, but he needs an enemy! Maybe Karl Howman's character?:p
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've already got a Gus.02 in Dexter, don't need another back.
  • Belpry_1Belpry_1 Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    We've already got a Gus.02 in Dexter, don't need another back.

How was Gus anything like Dexter :confused:
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Belpry_1 wrote: »
    How was Gus anything like Dexter :confused:

A pointless character who will stay longer then they should.
  • Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lou_123 wrote: »
    If Stacey's key leads to Sean, I would have an orgasm... Sadly, I think it will lead to Callum Monks or Ryan or someone... It best lead to Sean though!!!

It would be nice for someone to bring down Phil, so that Phil could be brought back up as a character, I mean I love King Phil, and he will always be king, but he needs an enemy! Maybe Karl Howman's character?:p
    I currently can't picture Karl Howman as a tough guy at all. In my mind, even after all these years, he is still Jacko from Brush Strokes :D
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I currently can't picture Karl Howman as a tough guy at all. In my mind, even after all these years, he is still Jacko from Brush Strokes :D

I've never seen him in anything. is he a good actor?
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The streets look pretty clean to me. So no need to return.

Get Kelvin back and then Ian, Sharon and Kelvin can re release their hit song, 'Something outta Nothing.'

I have my copy.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gus was a waste of space
  • Dean_FranceDean_France Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    Wow Gus Smith, I forgot about him. Great body but dull character. Please don't even think of bringing the brother back!