Options

The Week 4 Spoiler Thread

Comments

• Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,214
    Forum Member
    Well Anton's presenting is very wooden - so I don't think he is cut out for working a live audience - so he is the wrong person for the job

Is it just me or do others think that the judges are moving the goalposts for each celeb - they have a scale for the likes of russell and lulu and are not marking them against each other
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it would be Rory but I wish I had been wrong. He had that essential thing -- he loved the experience. It's just a shame he couldn't do the hip wriggly stuff. Another ballroom dance could have taken him on to another week.

Someone's probby said, who was in the bottom two with him?
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nancy and Rory in bottom two - Rory out

Thank you for the result.

I am so very sorry to see Rory go.:(
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame Rory's gone but no great loss.

Nancy or Lulu to go next week PLEASE
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Thanks Alisonrose.
    Yay, Brendan is still in!! :D
    Sorry about Rory, should have been Nancy. I think that people are voting to keep Anton in rather that Nancy out. Loved her dress tonight, though
  • Options
    musicangelmusicangel Posts: 7,164
    Forum Member
    Rose-2010 wrote: »
    Sort of sad for Rory, he was really trying but happy my favourites are still in :)

me too.... not sure why everyone has just turned into haters around here!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    :eek: So wish it had been Lulu or Nancy going:mad: maybe next week :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks Alisonrose.
    Sorry about Rory, should have been Nancy. I think that people are voting to keep Anton in rather that Nancy out. Loved her dress tonight, though

YAY!! :) So happy the curse has gone!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Rory wasn't awful but couldn't see him going a long way. I loved Chelsee's quickstep tonight and she should have gotten a 10.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :eek: So wish it had been Lulu or Nancy going:mad: maybe next week :cool:

hope everyone improves next week... i will wait to comment the only one i want out next week is alesha after that joke of a ten.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks a million for the result, not the right one and a shame Rory's gone, but, OMG when will that women be gone???? Who is keeping her in??
  • Options
    Tower DancerTower Dancer Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    Thanks Alisonrose.

I agree, the thing is on "planet Nancy" she thinks she can dance?!
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,214
    Forum Member
    be interesting to find out if there was any reaction from the audience after that result- will ask sara when she texts me

who on earth is voting for lulu
  • Options
    lealeedslealeeds Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disgusted that you can still bet on Rory to win.... but strangely not on Rory being eliminated
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    musicangel wrote: »
    YAY!! :) So happy the curse has gone!!!
    :):);):):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Must remember to get here earlier, next week. I miss all the excitement of reading everyone's posts and waiting for the result, as it's usually in when I remember to log on and when I've read a few posts, it's time for cocoa and bed! ;-)
  • Options
    nancy1975nancy1975 Posts: 19,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rather p***ed off at result TBH, Rory really threw himself into it and looked like he genuinely enjoyed it as well as being good value on ITT. The ties on the board did it for him. Hard lines. I loved his QS, was looking forward to seeing more ballroom from him.
  • Options
    pootlemumpootlemum Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    coming into this thread late but have to start reading from the beginning to get all the banter / build up to the big moment. if i came in and read the last page first it would almost negate the need to read the first pages and that is half (no three/quarters ...no 90%) of why i read this thread..`

thank you once again alisonrose. bit disappointed with the result i was hoping it would be nancy

also hoping now brucie has got his knighthood he can depart - surely he was just hanging on for that...
  • Options
    GlanbraintGlanbraint Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks AlisonRose.

Thought James' outbursts may have put Alex and him in the bottom two but looks like he's got away with it.

Shame about Rory and Erin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    Thanks as always Alisonrose. Very sad. OH will be gutted - he is a big Erin fan. Fuming that Nancy is still in. Who the heck is voting for her.

D'you know I actually thought she was drunk tonight. I just cannot understand how she manages to stay in. This ridiculous method of awarding the points from the judges is the problem. If you have 12 couples, the top pair should get 12 points and the bottom pair 1 point. That's how it works on every ordering system on the planet, apart from the BBC's !! Their sytem of converting totals to points is heavily swayed in favour of the lower couples if there are any ties. Then the ties don't matter. Say 3 couples all get the top total, such as 34,they would all get 12 points but the next couple down after that will be 3 less, i.e. 9. The bottom couple would end up with just 1 point. That way Nancy would have gone long ago. We mathematicians have been bewildered by the BBC system for the past couple of years, after they changed from the standard method everyone else uses. :mad:
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks allisonrose :)

will nancy ever get voted out :(
  • Options
    SueDokuSueDoku Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pootlemum wrote: »
    coming into this thread late but have to start reading from the beginning to get all the banter / build up to the big moment. if i came in and read the last page first it would almost negate the need to read the first pages and that is half (no three/quarters ...no 90%) of why i read this thread..`

thank you once again alisonrose. bit disappointed with the result i was hoping it would be nancy

also hoping now brucie has got his knighthood he can depart - surely he was just hanging on for that...

Yes, thanks Alisonrose - you help us such a lot. Oh please, can we start an e-petition for Brucie to be pensioned off now he's got what he wanted and is 'Sir'....?
  • Options
    justpootlingjustpootling Posts: 3,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lds wrote: »
    Who is voting for Nancy? Why?

I think you'll probably be able to trace most of the pro Olive Oil phone calls to ITV head office.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    SueDoku wrote: »
    Yes, thanks Alisonrose - you help us such a lot. Oh please, can we start an e-petition for Brucie to be pensioned off now he's got what he wanted and is 'Sir'....?

Yeh..surely Sirs have all sorts of Siring things to do....
  • Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to Alisonrose and footygirl. :D

Shame to see Rory leave but there you go - with so many tied on points with the judges it didn't give Nancy & Anton much of a target to beat.