Corrie 13/04/2015: The Bombshell

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Sex with just Phelan is technically a threeeome.

:o:D:D
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :o:D:D

"You make me phel
    Like a brie loving womam"
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,954
    Forum Member
    😃😃😃

Ah sam. I do love your to the point posts.

:) Thankyou, I hate Anna so much it's a bit worrying really :blush::blush::D
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sam_gee wrote: »
    :) Thankyou, I hate Anna so much it's a bit worrying really :blush::blush::D

She's a fish woman. The way she treated Roy was inexcusable 😠
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sooooo.....

Anna wants nothing to do with Owen. Tells him it's over and nothing he does or says will change her mind. Nothing will persuade her otherwise and talking it through to see if they can work it out is out of the question. Oh and to stop talking to Faye, have nothing to do with her from now on infact. Fine, Owen after much begging and pleading with Anna to change her mind, is going to Portugal then Aberdeen, where Anna won't have to see him again, or be able to have contact with Faye, exactly as she asked..no, demanded. Expect Anna is now upset and in tears at the thought of Owen leaving (er you asked him to love) and not being there for Faye (again your request Anna). What the actual hell??! Did I miss something here? Did the writers?! Because this script makes about as much sense as a can of alphabet spaghetti!!!
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sooooo.....

Anna wants nothing to do with Owen. Tells him it's over and ipnothing he does or says will change her mind. Nothing will persuade her otherwise and talking it through to see if they can work it out is out of the question. Oh and to stop talking to Faye, have nothing to do with her from now on infact. Fine, Owen after much begging and pleading with Anna to change her mind, is going to Portugal then Aberdeen, where Anna won't have to see him again, or be able to have contact with Faye, exactly as she asked..no, demanded. Expect Anna is now upset and in tears at the thought of Owen leaving (er you asked him to love) and not being there for Faye (again your request Anna). What the actual hell??! Did I miss something here? Did the writers?! Because this script makes about as much sense as a can of alphabet spaghetti!!!

Beautifully summed up CW :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Beautifully summed up CW :)

Thanks MrB:D
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sooooo.....

Anna wants nothing to do with Owen. Tells him it's over and nothing he does or says will change her mind. Nothing will persuade her otherwise and talking it through to see if they can work it out is out of the question. Oh and to stop talking to Faye, have nothing to do with her from now on infact. Fine, Owen after much begging and pleading with Anna to change her mind, is going to Portugal then Aberdeen, where Anna won't have to see him again, or be able to have contact with Faye, exactly as she asked..no, demanded. Expect Anna is now upset and in tears at the thought of Owen leaving (er you asked him to love) and not being there for Faye (again your request Anna). What the actual hell??! Did I miss something here? Did the writers?! Because this script makes about as much sense as a can of alphabet spaghetti!!!

Gets rid of Eddie, then Owen, both of whom talked sense.:(

Unfair on the alphabet spaghetti :)
  • Options
    Ginger1Ginger1 Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Oh very true. Not enough hairy men in Corrie

Ha ha Theres always Tyrone...surely the amount of bodyhair he has makes up for the lack on others! :o ;-)
  • Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A sneaky preview of next weeks corrie -

'Nick staggers into underworld drunk expecting to pork Carla, but ends up slipping it into sally. Sally confirms this to Tim, Tim gets jealous and bangs Anna, Anna then feels guilty and turns to tony, tony's stunned at how quickly Anna gets him off, they end up having some sordid affair in the builders yard, liz and tracy both find out, Liz ends up tribbing Michelle in the back room and Tracy seeks revenge by giving Anna the full Charlie Stubbs treatment.'

Gotta say it sounds pretty interesting, corrie's finally looking up
  • Options
    owen10owen10 Posts: 127,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The thing about this show is that they can write great lines for the actors but they cant write a decent storyline Now why is that
  • Options
    LynchpinLynchpin Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening Cobblepeeps:) cheers RK

Well done on getting the top spot Lynchy:cool:

Ooh, thanks Collie. Only just read the thread as I'm on holiday in sunny South Wales! :cool:
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    owen10 wrote: »
    Owen trying to bully Anna into loving him again
    But you are Owen ?
    FM Lover wrote: »
    Because Fiz is away???
    Can someone remind me where she is ?
    FM Lover wrote: »
    Whilst watching BGT on Saturday I still cannot picture him and Amanda together, not in a million years.
    Less got the red buzzer :p
    skteosk wrote: »
    Why is Carla so obsessed with being called Connor? Paul cheated on her with prostitutes. A lot. Is it so she can pretend she was married to Liam?
    Connor is the source of her wealth
    Espresso wrote: »
    I know Gail is a bid daft and annoying at the best of times, but she is beyond ridiculous with this storyline.
    Michael can't be told anything.
    She hates PretendGavin.
    Son number two is heading for a nervous breakdown over his wife's disappearance and all this Callum and Max carry on. Not to mention the fact that Lilly seems to have arrested development as she never makes a sound or moves under her own steam.
    Her daughter is about to shag the aforementioned camp drug dealer
    Her teenage grand daughter is a shoplifter, a mixer and an all round aggravation.
    Her mother is flirting with a married man
    Son number one is sniffing round the local black widow.

Gail hasn't even noticed most of those, but can we bear the levels of hysteria when she finds out about Nick being after Carla?
    Ye Gods and little fishes.
    Gail is still a wonderful character
    Does Tracy seem to have the best lines in the show
    She needs them:o
    Owen is going to Portugal to be with Lusicous Linda
    Good choice !!!!
    Sooooo.....

Good summary.
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the second score update for the April game.

Last week Ownnnn started the April game in the Top Spot.

This is how things look now…

{} Last week’s chart position is in brackets
    () Points increase since last week is in brackets

{02} 01) Corrie Cobblers [Man: Lynchpin] – 132 points (+80)
    {01} 02) Carla’s Conquests [Man: Ownnnn] – 132 points (+72)
    {03=} 03) Roy Division [Man: Justonecornetto] – 126 points (+79)
    {10=} 04) Corrieisbetterthansomeotherthings [Man: kwynne42] – 122 points (+79)
    {03=} 05) Bettabuys [Man: mccaffep] – 122 points (+75)

{03=} 06) The Violators [Man: MsWilder11] – 121 points (+74)
    {07} 07) Norris Wit Attitude [Man: SMIDSYmk2] – 117 points (+72)
    {10=} 08) Anna McPhe [Man: Belligerence] – 116 points (+73)
    {08=} 09) You're Gavin a Laff [Man: newlampwick] – 114 points (+70)
    {08=} 10) The Woodentops [Man: lotty27] – 109 points (+65)

{03=} 11) The LIZards [Man: dullagj2] – 108 points (+61)
    {10=} 12) Sack The Hat [Man: CollieWobbles] – 102 points (+59)
    {13} 13) Tracy Barlow's Angels [Man: SoapAddict101] – 93 points (+55)
    {17} 14) First Timer [Man: ps1982] – 91 points (+58)
    {14=} 15) Cropper's Crops [Man: FM Lover] – 91 points (+54)

{14=} 16) The stuffed marrows [Man: Major Chudley] – 90 points (+53)
    {16} 17) Dream Team Platt [Man: lewismacf] – 85 points (+50)
    {18} 18) Cheer up Stevie [Man: SULLA] – 74 points (+46)

Congratulations to Lynchpin who climbs one place to snatch the Top Spot, thanks to getting the biggest points increase of the week.

There are 23 points separating first and tenth places, an increase of 8 points from last week.

Well done to kwynne42 who was the biggest climber of the week with a jump of 6 places from 10th to 4th.

And well done to ps1982 and Belligerence who both climb the chart this week as well.

The maximum possible score this month is 136 points from the following “Dream Team”.

01) Anna – 20 (x 2) = 40 points
    02) Faye– 18 points
    03) Owen– 13 points
    04) Tony– 12 points
    05) Tracy – 11 points

06) Sawfie – 8 points
    07=) Bethany – 7 points
    07=) Callum – 7points
    07=) Sarah– 7 points
    07=) Tim – 7 points
    11=) Carla / Craig / Gary / Liz – 6 points

Slightly makes up for my Emmerdale Debacle