Who should replace Aled Jones and Lorraine Kelly on 'Daybreak'

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
I think it's pretty safe to say Aled and Lorraine will be axed from 'Daybreak' next year but who do you think should replace them.

Eamonn Holmes is a strong contender I think. Rumours were that Rachel Riley and Kate Thornton were to join him but were dismissed earlier today.

Who would you like to see on the sofa?

Comments

• ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Westies1 wrote: »
    I think it's pretty safe to say Aled and Lorraine will be axed from 'Daybreak' next year but who do you think should replace them.

Eamonn Holmes is a strong contender I think. Rumours were that Rachel Riley and Kate Thornton were to join him but were dismissed earlier today.

Who would you like to see on the sofa?

Holly Willoughby, Graham Norton and Roland Rat
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 41,936
    Forum Member
    ftv wrote: »
    Holly Willoughby, Graham Norton and Roland Rat

Replace Holly with Gordon the Gopher and you might just have something there :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Replace Holly with Gordon the Gopher and you might just have something there :D

Clare Balding seems to be in virtually everything, pair her with Gordon (and Willie Carson for good luck)
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The programme should be axed and just have news running all morning instead
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    I've said this many times before and I'll say it again bit I doubt anyone at itv will take any notice (why would they take any notice of me I know) but they really need look no further than helen fospero. Her paired alongside eamonn would be a good presenting lineup.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See no good presenter will go near it in case it gets axed in 12 months.

They keep trying to get EH's but he is quite happy at Sky News with £750,000 per year.

Im sure if they got EH back it would pull in views, and fiona phillips, but she does not want anything to do with breakfast TV.

They need to find new presenters, people with a bit of seriousness about them. Maybe they should find two ex Sky News presenters.

Or Kay Burley.
  • BillyCasperBillyCasper Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anne Robinson and Dave Benson Philips.
  • Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate Thornton and Gethin Jones
  • newda898newda898 Posts: 5,465
    Forum Member
    Joey Essex and Helen Flannigan - and that would set the tone perfectly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who says they're being axed ?
  • rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about A drain Childs and Christine Beakey? They sound like a good capable pair :D:D:D