EE Nick Cotton Return Date

2»

Comments

• Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Also, I'm quite shocked to see that the Carters in that episode and Dean, but Linda isn't? :confused:

I'd be more surprised if no Carters were in it. There is an episode on 21st I think that only has 9 characters in it and about 6 of them are Carters!!
  • Options
    JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    Jayma wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm a couple of months behind viewing at the moment. I've seen where Carol found out Nick was still alive, threatened Charlie that he should tell Dot or she would, then did a 180 after her op. Has Dot found out that Nick is still alive yet, or will his return have her reaching for the sweet sherry in shock?

Please can anyone answer my question? :)
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Please can anyone answer my question? :)

She doesn't know. Only Carol knows the truth. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »

Ah, thanks vald! :) I thought it would be too good an opportunity for them to miss - much more dramatic for Dot's 'dead' son to turn up on her doorstep. She'll probably think she's died and gone to Hell! Charlie had better stock up on Dot's sweet sherry then when the inevitable "'Ello Ma!" happens! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah, thanks vald! :) I thought it would be too good an opportunity for them to miss - much more dramatic for Dot's 'dead' son to turn up on her doorstep. She'll probably think she's died and gone to Hell! Charlie had better stock up on Dot's sweet sherry then when the inevitable "'Ello Ma!" happens! :D

It's strange. This is something I didn't want to happen, but now it's getting close I'm strangely excited:blush: Of course Charlie has made the whole thing more interesting.;-)
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member

And the Amzaing Yvonne
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's strange. This is something I didn't want to happen, but now it's getting close I'm strangely excited:blush: Of course Charlie has made the whole thing more interesting.;-)

Yes, hopefully the different family dynamics will lead to an improvement on Nick's last stint. I'm not up to speed yet, so haven't seen a great deal of Charlie yet, but I take it you're partial to a bit of Cotton Jr.? ;):D
  • Options
    guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    The_abbott wrote: »
    I'd be more surprised if no Carters were in it. There is an episode on 21st I think that only has 9 characters in it and about 6 of them are Carters!!

Three of them are Carters, and technically one's a Wicks.

Back to Nick, although I wanted him actually to be dead I'm actually looking forward to his return now. Ronnie vs Nick should be interesting, and if it is a last hurrah of sorts then it's good that he's playing a role in the 30th.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, hopefully the different family dynamics will lead to an improvement on Nick's last stint. I'm not up to speed yet, so haven't seen a great deal of Charlie yet, but I take it you're partial to a bit of Cotton Jr.? ;):D

Oh yes. And it takes a lot to get me excited these days.:D He's the best thing since David Wicks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh yes. And it takes a lot to get me excited these days.:D He's the best thing since David Wicks.

Haha, you enjoy, my dear! Nothing like a bit of shameless lusting after a soap character! Sadly there's no one floating my boat in any UK shows right now since my dear Michael Moon departed and David Wicks followed soon after. I have to resort to eyeing up Aussie soap actors or US cult shows for my eye candy...:blush:

Nick Cotton used to get me going back in the 80s, but although John Altman has aged well (can't believe he's 62!) I'm not sure he does it for me any more! :D