Emily Gone!!!!!!!so Disappointed

daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I cannot believe that she is gone sooooo early>:(>:(>:(. She should of made it to at least the top 5. Yes, her performance Lets Get Loud wasn't the best but it wasn't bad enough to cost her a place in this competition.

She is amazing, better than some people in this competition. 2 weeks in a row now that the worst of the night is safe.

SOOOOO DISAPPOINTED.>:(>:(>:(>:(

What is every ones thoughts on her elimination??????

Comments

• blue_angelblue_angel Posts: 3,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daniel!! Spoilers!!! :o:o

A lot of people watch at UK pace and won't see this elimination for a few weeks. Is there some way to delete the thread or edit the title?

We've got a US thread that we can talk about spoilers in without ruining it for the UK pace viewers.
  • ali1234ali1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are my thoughts?
    A) that this didn't need a thread.
    B) that this is a spoiler.
  • daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ali1234 wrote: »
    What are my thoughts?
    A) that this didn't need a thread.
    B) that this is a spoiler.

All I was doing is posting my thoughts on her elimination. And this is what a forum is all about. If you don't have anything to say about this topic, then don't post on it. Don't post anything that has nothing to do with the thread. And like I said, I was only posting my opinion on her elimination and I was welcoming other members to post their opinions on her elimination aswell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I was doing is posting my thoughts on her elimination. And this is what a forum is all about. If you don't have anything to say about this topic, then don't post on it. Don't post anything that has nothing to do with the thread. And like I said, I was only posting my opinion on her elimination and I was welcoming other members to post their opinions on her elimination aswell.

Yes but could that not have been posted in the USA pace thread? Why did it need a separate thread? The whole purpose of creating a USA pace thread was to make it easy for others to avoid spoilers. And even if people are watching on USA pace, they may have wanted to save last nights episode for this evening so it's a bit fast for you to post something with such an obvious title.

A forum is also about being considerate tbh.
  • daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a UK viewer myself and i know the results as its all over the internet. And i wasn't aware that i could have posted this in the US pace thread sorry.:blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a UK viewer myself and i know the results as its all over the internet. And i wasn't aware that i could have posted this in the US pace thread sorry.:blush:

Lol. I guess I'm good at avoiding results on the internet then...:p it's ok.
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no, came on here thinking I would be able to avoid spoilers. Normally watch at US pace, but this year haven't had a chance to catch up so been watching UK pace.
    Will avoid this forum unless I am caught up with US. Managed to avoid any spoilers elsewhere on the internet.