Season 9 - Top 16 - Your favourite Girl?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crystal is really good, and I'm kind of sorry that she's had to go the American Idol route. Would love to hear some of her own songs!

Lilly is my favourite personality. I love that face! Cool in many senses, but it's difficult to see her outlasting Crystal (I suspect they have voters in common.)

Siobhan has THE voice and a real enigmatic personality. Strangely gorgeous too. She's here because of talent rather than just ambition.

Didi is nice. I like her sensitive personality. Hope she sticks around for a while.

Katelyn's good, but she really needs to cut loose from her safe routines. I get the feeling she's been performing cover versions in clubs for too long.

I hope those five progress, and for sure a girl will win this year.

And what of Katie, Lacey and Paige? it's almost irrelevant which one makes up the last place as I can't see them surviving for long.
  • SCUSASCUSA Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Lacey Brown
    2. Didi Benami
    3. Siobhan Magnus
    4. Crystal Bowersox
    5. Lilly Scott
    6. Katelyn Epperly
    7. Paige Miles
    8. Katie Stevens
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    baroquepop wrote: »
    Crystal is really good, and I'm kind of sorry that she's had to go the American Idol route. Would love to hear some of her own songs!

I agree. She's head and shoulders above the rest so I hope she doesn't need Idol - suspect we will have another year of the best singer pipped at the post by a mediorce! Will she remove the lip stud to make herself attractice to middle USA?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Lilly was my favourite but now i'll be rooting for my second favourite SIOBAHN

She now the best by clear miles.
  • Gazza_Gazza_ Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crystal