Options

The "UNKNOWN" Factor:- Voices of the Globe - LAUNCH

13»

Comments

• Options
    Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there is an act I really want, guys you are going to have a real fight on your hands to get them. I agree, the four of us are all different in terms of judging and tastes. Look forward to seeing what interesting and talented acts we will find.
  • Options
    EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If there is an act I really want, guys you are going to have a real fight on your hands to get them. I agree, the four of us are all different in terms of judging and tastes. Look forward to seeing what interesting and talented acts we will find.

I agree, I will also try to get my hands on acts I really want to mentor by any means. However, I might also opt to pick an act that's not as well known or special at the first glace, just look at where I managed to take Viktoria Bolonina from The Voice Australia to during The Voice Factor last year!
  • Options
    jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    I will battle for an act when I know I can work with them. I just want somebody different, quriky basically something new :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    So that is it. The deadline for submitting acts for the audition round has passed. I am working tirelessly to get them all uploaded to youtube so that the audition rounds can get started soon :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot wait to start these auditions, I am hearing that there is going to be some voices that will shock us in a good way. The auditions are going to be intense
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cannot wait to start these auditions, I am hearing that there is going to be some voices that will shock us in a good way. The auditions are going to be intense

Barry I can confirm what you have heard is true that there is gonna be some shocks in store in a good way, but I can also confirm a few not so nice shocks lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looking at the list of acts there seems to be acts from over 30 different shows that will audition
  • Options
    EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bboy1988 wrote: »
    Barry I can confirm what you have heard is true that there is gonna be some shocks in store in a good way, but I can also confirm a few not so nice shocks lol

Oh lord, this is going to be fun... :p
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I will certainly be tuning in for this, I like shocks...to an extent. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys I have just heard that there approx 100 audition tapes been submitted!!! Thanks to everyone that has helped cannot wait 2 hear them all!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    Damn it! Its too late to apply :(