Real-Time Voting Results

daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
Forum Member
✭✭✭
does anyone know the real time voting results from american idol???? articles are saying that viewers in the east coast can watch how the voting is going on facebbok

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    I haven't checked Facebook while the show is on, but I will this week and let you know! :)

In the meantime, here is what's happening:
    This year, you can vote while the show is in progress and you can vote from several places, including Facebook. If you vote using Facebook, then you have to agree to allow your avatar/icon to be used by AI. During the show, they occasionally showed a screen showing a lot of the avatars and said, "Look who's voting!"

Also, they periodically showed us "live" results of the voting by displaying all of the contestants images. The size of the images represented how many votes they'd gotten.

I'm not crazy about either, particularly the latter. The size of the contestants' images seemed to more accurately reflect the order in which they sang (largest first). All that really showed was that people waited to hear the contestant before they voted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    I wasn't able to access the "American Idol" Facebook page during last night's show. I could access their voting page, though. So, I'm not sure what the answer is to this yet.
  • daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Ryan said that there was 0.07% between the bottom 2:o. Amazed at how close it was:o