Right decision Lord Sugar

BigFoot87BigFoot87 Posts: 9,293
Forum Member
The most consistent candidate won.

Comments

• Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,117
    Forum Member
    Yep, now she can celebrate by getting drunk on a bottle of Urbon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
    Forum Member
    I disagree :D;)
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree, Stella has been the best candidate through the series. It was pretty close in terms of the final task, and as such it's only right her more impressive overall performance should carry her through.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yep, now she can celebrate by getting drunk on a bottle of Urbon.

LOL! :D
  • Options
    haim100haim100 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely the right decision - well done Stella! I am so glad to see somebody so deserving win.
  • Options
    cctpscctps Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant decision
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haim100 wrote: »
    Definitely the right decision - well done Stella! I am so glad to see somebody so deserving win.

doesn't happen often on this show...:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SummerRain wrote: »
    I disagree :D;)

That's a shock. :p

I thought that the cost of the bottle may be a factor in Chris's defeat, but Stella has moved out of her Corporate Shell very well and led the boys to victory in Week 2, and she took no shit from them either. Impressive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    I wanted this form the moment she said "don;t look at me nick, just dont" from week 2 :) silly reason but first time I picked a winner. joy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, and Chris was on the losing side SIX TIMES!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very glad he hired her, and to think he very nearly fired her over Laura a few weeks back. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Stella was the weaker of the two in the final, but throughout the show has been far stronger than Chris. To be honest I don't find either of them particularly likeable, but LS made the right call based on what's been shown on TV at least (of course he has far, far more information to go on so for anyone to say he made a good or bad call after seeing a few hours of edited TV footage is pretty silly).
  • Options
    drbolognaisedrbolognaise Posts: 2,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definately the right decision. Ive been Team Stella from very early on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She has better legs too. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    d.tugby wrote: »
    I'm very glad he hired her, and to think he very nearly fired her over Laura a few weeks back. :D

True, would have been a bit harsh with her record but then again he could have done it too see if her character broke like Liz and Laura :);)
  • Options
    friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    Agree, Stella has been the best candidate through the series. It was pretty close in terms of the final task, and as such it's only right her more impressive overall performance should carry her through.:)

So why did she feel the need to point out Chris's lack of 'passion' then? As it happens Joanne also won as many tasks as Stella but I don't see anyone on here suggesting that Joanne should have been hired.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So why did she feel the need to point out Chris's lack of 'passion' then? As it happens Joanne also won as many tasks as Stella but I don't see anyone on here suggesting that Joanne should have been hired.

Stella was a better candidate than Chris and had more passion, she was right in what she said there. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

At a guess over a complex about her looking cooperate, I think she has had a big struggle ( in childhood very different to this impression)and though she din't need to say it came out, this was then addressed by LS and she relaxed a little.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,117
    Forum Member
    Urbon and teamstella trending on twitter. ;)
  • Options
    F1etchF1etch Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to agree. I said Stella would win before the show and Im glad she did win even if her attack on Chris was uncalled for. There is something about him that I just don't like. Can''t put my finger on it though.
  • Options
    TCD1975TCD1975 Posts: 3,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought both contestants did excellently but Stella was the rightful winner. She's probably the best winner they've had so far.
  • Options
    Raven123Raven123 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigFoot87 wrote: »
    Oh, and Chris was on the losing side SIX TIMES!

That has nothing to do with anything.

If a football team loses six times, does that make the players crap? No.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raven123 wrote: »
    If a football team loses six times, does that make the players crap?

Quite possibly, yes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Raven123 wrote: »
    That has nothing to do with anything.

If a football team loses six times, does that make the players crap? No.

Tell that to the Manager who ends up sacked. And the fans who watch consistent crap from their team.

Overall, Stella's performance was consistently better than Chris's. For that alone, she deserves her victory.
  • Options
    Raven123Raven123 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    Quite possibly, yes.

No, it means they don't work as a unit.

Throughout the competition, it has been very much team orientated, those who worked well as a team won the task.

Just because the team he was in lost 6 times, doesn't mean he was the worst out of the two finalists.

You could say that Stella was carried throughout the competition.