The Trench (OP Migration)

Comments

• bookcoverbookcover Posts: 6,216
    Forum Member
    sandy50 wrote: »
    crikey what was going on with the hair in the Court today, there were two women , one on each side -- , one with pink hair and the other who looked like her twin with bleached and black hair (sat behind Van Aardt, same hairstyle, twins ? strange.............

I thought the Adams family had actually turned up. :o
  • ClaireChClaireCh Posts: 5,899
    Forum Member
    bookcover wrote: »

I thought one was Victoria Beckham:o
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correction supervision for 3 years

as Nel said shockingly insufficient

jeeeeeez, just seen session 2, beggar's belief

8 hours cleaning twice a month :o
    is that what he said, did I hear that correctly ,
    and the Judge seemed 'interested' in that ??????>:(
  • bookcoverbookcover Posts: 6,216
    Forum Member
    ClaireCh wrote: »
    I thought one was Victoria Beckham:o

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    this is the therapist lady isn't it ?

http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article9243604.ece/alternates/w620/pistorius.jpg

http://www.timeslive.co.za/Feeds/Reuters_Images/2014/04/08/aimee-pistorius.jpg/ALTERNATES/crop_630x400/Aimee+Pistorius.jpg

wonder why she needed to be in court during the trial. I think she's too involved for a professional therapeutic relationship.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bookcover wrote: »

behind in their Justice System and behind in their hairstyles,..
    ..............all sooooooooooo last year :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    awww that's nice
    I feel sorry for him having to fight against the SA Justice System, - when it's there to protect the Defendant and not seek Justice for the victims- it's so messed up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what was all that about landmines -OP doesn't care, this is all after the Fact and now he's using this is a smokescreen to suggest he's prepared to give back to society blah blah - are they losing sight that he's killed someone - and all those who he met and helped now probably won't want anything to do with him, he let those people down once he fired those shots at Reeva - what he was and what he did before he killed Reeva means nothing now, why are they suggesting that all still stands ? it's nonsensical.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is the therapist lady isn't it ?

http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article9243604.ece/alternates/w620/pistorius.jpg

http://www.timeslive.co.za/Feeds/Reuters_Images/2014/04/08/aimee-pistorius.jpg/ALTERNATES/crop_630x400/Aimee+Pistorius.jpg

wonder why she needed to be in court during the trial. I think she's too involved for a professional therapeutic relationship.

I thought that was one of his Aunts ?
    Forum Member
    I thought that was one of his Aunts ?

and you could be forgiven for thinking that. she was there everyday, sitting amongst the family.

crying with them too :cry: ^_^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and you could be forgiven for thinking that. she was there everyday, sitting amongst the family.
    you mean she is the psych ???
    crikey, sooooooo bias, she even hugged him at times :o
    so bias it's ridiculous
    :o
    Forum Member
    so bias it's ridiculous

yup. I have never heard of a therapist getting so involved with a client and touchy feely. I'm sure it goes against professional ethics and is not helpful to the client either, because part of growth and healing is learning to comfort themselves. you wouldn't even expect it in a professional relationship with a child.
  • konyakonya Posts: 5,004
    Forum Member
    What an absolute bloody balls up this trial is :(
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yup. I have never heard of a therapist getting so involved with a client and touchy feely. I'm sure it goes against professional ethics and is not helpful to the client either, because part of growth and healing is learning to comfort themselves. you wouldn't even expect it in a professional relationship with a child.

Nel mentioned about her crying in court during the trial.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed it today,- so catching up on Youtube, - first thing I thought of was Roux's cheesy bootlicking grinning at the Judge - and the gloom written all over Nel's face - and OP looking sorry for himself, and the 'consequences' of what he's done , not for killing Reeva, that remorse has long gone,it is all about his fear of being locked up and actually punished for something he's done -finally- he got away with the empty alcohol bottles found in that boat he crashed that he hadn't been drunk driving, yer right, this time he's going to get away with 'murder' and the right punishment for that, makes me seeth.

Totally agree, it's not remorse it's regret. Regret that he has screwed up his life plan and is now fearing for his freedom.

The therapist was awful, one minute she didn't know anything about his past relationships the next minute she says he always had someone in his life..
    She enlightened us with the knowledge that OP's grief was exacerbated by the fact he was responsible for Reeva's death......DUH, don't you think maybe that should be the case?!

Also according to the therapist PTSD is basically a catch-all for anything and everything..going out clubbing PTSD, staying in PTSD, getting into an argument PTSD, having an ffing sandwich PTSD!
    And the classic, 'I don't have an opinion' when it came to her thoughts on his new girlfriend...kind of important you would have thought considering Reeva was apparently 'The One'.

All a load of nonsense. Never mind the suggestion that keeping poor OP within the grounds of the family pile is any kind of real punishment. Pathetic. >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

so who the heck is this woman : (looks about 19!) scroll down, don't click on article as the woman doesn't show up again
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so bias it's ridiculous

Agree totally ridiculous behaviour for a supposed professional. During some sessions she apparently 'just held him'...?! I'm not sure it would be normal or ok for a male therapist to behave that way when treating a female patient. She was totally sucked in.
  • Imogen_RichardsImogen_Richards Posts: 3,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! >:(>:(>:(

Just wanted to vent my feelings about today.

Has there ever been a case where the person who killed someone then went to the funeral? Fgs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! >:(>:(>:(

Just wanted to vent my feelings about today.

Has there ever been a case where the person who killed someone then went to the funeral? Fgs.
    his so called grief and recovery from his 'trauma' was hampered because he wasn't allowed to go to Reeva's funeral >:(>:(>:( I am gobsmacked she said that, totally unprofessional insensitive comment to say that in a Courtroom when Reeva's parents were sitting there- who the xxxx does he think he is, .......like he's telling the Court, it was an accident Reeva's mourners should have got over that...........they're fools...............>:( Arrogant family the lot of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Link didn't work :( will try to find it on the puppet nation page though!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konya wrote: »
    What an absolute bloody balls up this trial is :(

It's just embarrassing. I bet Deeleesi is v unimpressed - if she is still on the OP thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiris wrote: »
    Link didn't work :( will try to find it on the puppet nation page though!

aww sorry - it's got a swear word in the title though
    Is Oldwindbaggage filing law suits against them ? probably. pft
  • silvertiarasilvertiara Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so who the heck is this woman : (looks about 19!) scroll down, don't click on article as the woman doesn't show up again
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

Who's the dark haired woman in that PIC sandy, I always thought that she was the therapist. Is she another aunt I wonder.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's the dark haired woman in that PIC sandy, I always thought that she was the therapist. Is she another aunt I wonder.
    someone said early on in the trial they thought she was the psychologist, she's usually seated next to the sister- but I think she's one of the Aunts :confused:
This discussion has been closed.