Paige - 2012 BGT Winner!

cudzndripscudzndrips Posts: 384
Forum Member
My bet is this Girl is gonna go big places, she's gonna be a world class pop idol like the Bieber and Britney. I know she's only 14 but with some more training she could be really amazing. And I know she's 14 but she is so beautiful.:)

Comments

• SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Zipparah Tafari is going to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    Paige as in the girl who sang Skinny Love?
    Really?? I thought she was average at best, she needs a lot of work IMO. But different strokes for different folks :)
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    cudzndrips wrote: »
    My bet is this Girl is gonna go big places, she's gonna be a world class pop idol like the Bieber and Britney. I know she's only 14 but with some more training she could be really amazing. And I know she's 14 but she is so beautiful.:)
    She won't win but may have some sort of career. Ronan Parke remains the best child pop star I've seen on BGT.
  • MarcellloMarcelllo Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would be happy to take her off your hands. Put your feet up, relax. Let me take responsibility for her welfare........

Crikey^
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a nice humble Girl compared to the 17 year old brat that got though on the Voice tonight.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she wins, she's brilliant.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Really?

I thought she was ok. Nothing special. She sounded quite nasally to me, and a bit off with her breathing. All things she can improve on though.
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    I thought she was quite good but definitely not a winner.
  • sward669sward669 Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    What a nice humble Girl compared to the 17 year old brat that got though on the Voice tonight.

which one?
  • SamuelWSamuelW Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    Shell be like every other child singer from BGT and get nowhere. What happened to the likes of Andrew Johnston, Faryl Smith and Ronan Parke who were hyped up as the next big child stars?
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    She was quite a good singer, but didn't particularly appeal to me. I much preferred Hope Murphy. For me, she is the standout act in this year's competition (so far).
  • Thank youThank you Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You shouldn't be saying things like that, she is 14 for god sake! :eek:
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,217
    Forum Member
    At 14 me and my family thought she was brilliant! her voice will only get better, defo one of my favs. Win or not, me thinks Simon will sign her up. :)
  • cudzndripscudzndrips Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    Thank you wrote: »
    You shouldn't be saying things like that, she is 14 for god sake! :eek:

Course I can say whatever I like, have you ever heard of freedom of speech and freedom of expression! As a 14 year old she is beautiful, there's nothing wrong with that!