Options

BGT finalists mash up - best thing ever on the show?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was so good!

It shows how great some acts were, and shows how Diversity has still got it... sorry all other dance acts, it will be rare to get to their level. Ashley is a fantastic choreographer.

Also, Spellbound, everyone was awesome!
  • Options
    Miss T EyeMiss T Eye Posts: 17,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diversity is still the best dance act and no other group act has managed to match them in terms of style and synchronisation. That's because Ashley is a genius at creating something special. Most of the dance acts since Diversity are copying Diversity and not coming up with something equally unique.
  • Options
    nan_thanan_tha Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    In my very humble opinion, both Diversity and Spelbound were the absolute apex in their fields and it'll take something extra-special to beat them.
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    nan_tha wrote: »
    In my very humble opinion, both Diversity and Spelbound were the absolute apex in their fields and it'll take something extra-special to beat them.
    You know what when I first watched the mash up, the Spelbound guys didn't even register. Thought. It was just me but others in this thread have asked where were Spelbound. I think there was just so much going on in that final dance session and they were at the edges of the stage.
  • Options
    foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought this was the BEST part of the final. Wanted to vote for Diversity, Stavros and George Sampson all over again!
  • Options
    daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,640
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    You know what when I first watched the mash up, the Spelbound guys didn't even register. Thought. It was just me but others in this thread have asked where were Spelbound. I think there was just so much going on in that final dance session and they were at the edges of the stage.

Yes, which is what made it so interesting and worth at least one other viewing. Think I shall be watching this again several times over and enjoy looking for those I might have missed the first time round. :D
  • Options
    Steffan_LeachSteffan_Leach Posts: 4,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kept thinking that the Stormtroopers were going to win, so glad they didn't but still didn't think they deserved 3rd place. I mean it looked good but talent-wise it's simply a case of dressing up in a fancy costume, showing off a few dance moves and you'll go through. It's the same with the dancing polar bear and dinosaur as well. Sorry but you need to do more than that. It's not variety if you just keep everything the same as what's been done before except change the costume.

Glad the Magician won though, that was just AMAZING (how do you get tea into a can of pop??). I don't think Mel and Jamie should of come last though, the voters were a bit harsh there.
    fredster wrote: »
    I don't think they should have been there at all.

Yes, agreed. It was only because Simon pressed his gold buzzer that he went through. Can't believe a critical man like him would let a lame act like that go through. He also liked the dancing polar bear and the dinosaur, but without the costumes these acts would be nothing. Can only think he had too much gin beforehand. Whereas Alesha Dixon who had her sensible head on pressed the red button on both acts - she even pressed David's red buzzer as well :o
  • Options
    JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    I liked it:)