• Options
    jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry guys I've to go for dinner. Pingu has my comments, I'll be back soon
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    So mostly good comments for Jaz tonight, but is he safe? If you want him to be vote for him when the lines open!!

Next is a girl who`s going to tell us a neverending story....It`s Rebecca Ferguson!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll606BoMB8k
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jacka`s comment

Rebecca Ferguson
    Oh no... Rebecca!? What was that? Sorry but that was utter B/S. That song did not suit your vocals, did not suit your stage presence. That’s not what you’re all about Rebecca and I honestly hated it. You could’ve done so much better. So much better. I’m so disappointed and I don’t even think you’ll make it to next week to try again. Sorry.
  • Options
    puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your vocals were really good but I didn't like the song choice. Sorry.
  • Options
    justjjustj Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    Oh Rebecca this was a awful song choice . it didnt suit your vocals at all
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know what? I'm gonna have to agree...I got this one horribly wrong. It wasn't the best choice from me and I know that I have made a huge error. I feel really bad for you tonight and I understand if you end up going out of the competition. But I do hope you get another chance to come back with something stronger. :(
  • Options
    Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rebecca, welcome to the competition. I have to be honest, I was not expecting a Limahl song at all tonight, and after listening to that, I don't think it was a good performance. The song choice didn't suit you, and the vocals suited you slightly better than the song but taking all into account, im a bit disappointed tonight :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ouch :o Not good comments for Rebecca tonight. If you want her to be safe vote for her when the lines open!!

So next is another of the boy`s, and he`s thinking about you....It`s Heshima Thompson!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCCPq6CplSM
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jacka`s comment

Heshima Thompson
    Are you finished. That was just really bland. Really bland. Like, I want to just wanted to go and turn over. Then I remembered I can’t and I thought I was going to die of boredom. You are a really ordinary performer, nothing especially good and the only thing that puts me off is your attitude. Sorry, but I really hope you go tonight because I can’t stand you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I'm gonna cut to the chase and say I thought that was quite frankly amazing from the first phrase. Your timing was perfect. What a beautiful, passionate voice Heshima, I want to buy your album! Pure talent. 'nuff said
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gonna have to disagree with Jacka, here. Heshima, first of all, what a wicked name you've got and secondly, I am pleasantly surprised at that song choice and performance. I wasn't expecting you to be that good, I think you could be a dark horse in the line-up. I'll be interested to see where your mentor takes you in the weeks to come. Well done for tonight, very impressed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked it but it wasn't the best performance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Jacka`s comment

Heshima Thompson
    the only thing that puts me off is your attitude. Sorry, but I really hope you go tonight because I can’t stand you.

:eek::eek:WOW, someone slept on the wrong side of the bed!
    Is this another Misha B incident?
    Personally I think this is not a good way to critique an act. You can have an opinion on his personality, but that's not what these acts should be judged upon. so personally, what you've done Jack, I think that's very wrong
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is, I will not be Louis Walsh for this evening. :p
  • Options
    Say_My_NameSay_My_Name Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Say_My_NameSay_My_Name Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    -thought Heshima was best of the night to be honest and Jacka should get off his high horse-
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So mixed comments again for Heshima (Gosh that`s a mouth full). If you want him safe vote for him when the line`s open!!

Next up is another female over, and she`s not writing you a love song (Sorry boy`s)......It`s Melanie Masson!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsFJRA4IZ68
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -thought Heshima was best of the night to be honest and Jacka should get off his high horse-

Thank you :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think that was good performance but it was not the best performance . Nice vocals and a good song choice
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jacka`s comment

Melanie Masson
    Melanie, again this was quite a risky song choice. It wasn’t quite what you are used to singing, but I think it showed off a side of your voice that has never been discovered. Finding female lead rock songs that tell a story were far too difficult to find, so I tried a different style. Sorry if I let you down, but I hope there is a better theme for you next week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melanie, the same act that David mentored to victory in another game. Normally, you are a female rock star who can belt out with a great range. I felt that this was a very different side that I haven't seen before from you. I hope you do a powerful song soon because whilst I enjoyed that, I felt that your vocals were much better than the song itself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That was just breathtaking!! Well done!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didnt like this performance . This song choice did nothing for your vocals . Hope to see better next week
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the song choice by itself was spot on. But Having Martina's vocal just sounded a bit soft and country for you. But I get that your mentor was trying to show versatility from the 1st live show, and im happy with that. Judging by the vocals ive just heard, Im a bit worried for you tonight but I think you can get away with it due to the number of acts tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So overall good comments for Melanie. If you want her to be safe, vote for her when the line`s open!!

Next is another male over, and I`m afraid he`s got a small bump (That may hurt :p)....It`s Olly Murs!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_af256mnTE