Forum Member
    so today or tommorow?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    so today or tommorow?

Launch is Weds night/Thurs morning 1am BST. There will be a thread and links here.
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Ah thanks bb addict
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calderyon is hoping for a sweepstake. Any takers to run it please?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    JournalJournal Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was just about to volunteer to do the sweepstake, but turns out I thought it was completely different. I figured it was when you choose a number, that number applies to the order the houseguests enter the house, and thus that is the houseguest you have in the 'sweepstake'. I thought that was basically it, I had no idea it involved points/e.t.c!

I suppose if it was THAT simple, you wouldn't need someone to run it right? :D
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Seems to be less of a 'buzz' around this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    48 hour free live feeds trial up maybe a good time to trial them.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This content is restricted in your region :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Given into temptation and bought a VPN and the feeds. All seems to work and you get 48 hours to cancel so no risk if they dont work, you have to go and find a US address though to get through the added security.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Given into temptation and bought a VPN and the feeds. All seems to work and you get 48 hours to cancel so no risk if they dont work, you have to go and find a US address though to get through the added security.
    Update and unsurprisingly I can't seem to find where the option is to cancel.. something to bear in mind if you do want to cancel it might be some hassle.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you really cancel? It's only 15 pounds... You can get your money's worth even if you only have it off and on for a week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shine_On wrote: »
    Would you really cancel? It's only 15 pounds... You can get your money's worth even if you only have it off and on for a week.

No I wouldn't cancel if it works tonight but i'm always wary of any company that makes it so hard to cancel they're typically untrustworthy with terrible customer service and i'm not sure if it rebills after the series ends?
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    seems like you have to submit a question to the support to cancel your subscription? i guess that's how it works... i agree not having a cancel button is a bit shady.