Options

Fresh Meat series 2

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    tealadytealady Posts: 26,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but I was left wondering what it might reveal! (I'll try at home tonight).
  • Options
    snoweyowlsnoweyowl Posts: 1,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to watch the last episode twice to try to get to understand what the hell was going on. It is I suppose all there but I got the impression of two episodes banged into one. They normally get away with wild plotlines on this show but I was in overload mode here. Still some splendidly funny moments though.

Glad to hear there's another series coming, long time to wait though.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tealady wrote: »
    Yes, but I was left wondering what it might reveal! (I'll try at home tonight).

It's nothing explicit [if you know what that word means].

Just wanted to cover myself, since none of my others works are as... cheeky! :p:cool:
  • Options
    mel_drewmel_drew Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snoweyowl wrote: »
    I had to watch the last episode twice to try to get to understand what the hell was going on. It is I suppose all there but I got the impression of two episodes banged into one. They normally get away with wild plotlines on this show but I was in overload mode here. Still some splendidly funny moments though.

Glad to hear there's another series coming, long time to wait though.

Now you mention it, I suppose this episode did get through a lot. With all the different stories there was certainly enough to expand to two episodes.

Towards the end, it was occurring to me that they were wrapping up all the loose ends, so the news of series three is a pleasant surprise.
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Third series, wayhey. Guess that's the last of Sabine we'll see after she didn't want to marry Howard :cry: (actually that scene in her bedroom was funny the way he still asked her if she wanted to get married even when finding out there was no baby). :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad it's coming back as I actually want to watch a series at normal pace not a 4od marathon to catch up with series 1&2. I think they will need to reconsider Josie and Kingsley's characters as I didn't find them that likeable whereas I really liked Josie in series 1.

Trouble is how can they keep the characters being so funny?
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    When does this return? It is usually around this time of the year the series is on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Greg McHugh (Howard) confirmed on Twitter today that it will begin in early November :D:D