• Options
    EugenieEugenie Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Great start to the thread MsWilder!

The asbo gran, lol!

Well done writer, that is SO Sally!

Agreed! Sophie should shut her trap, Sally allows her to have her girlfriends stay over.

Sally is so up herself it's hilarious!

And she's incredibly indiscreet!

She might be annoying but I am enjoying her giving David hell and making HIM worry now.

Not as many as Eileen.

Poor Dr Carter just disappeared didn't he? Not even a taxi for him.

When Nick is back on his feet as if nothing's happened I bet normal service will be resumed!

Er ....

nope!

They were nice weren't they?

And Anna.

*gets the placard out*

We want Tez! We want Tez!

IIRC she'd been round a few blocks when she married Kevin so yes :D

Obviously not.

But then as they all had selective dimness when David was up to his dastardly deeds it's not surprising that Gail doesn't remember.

THAT is really annoying. Like Tina with Gail tonight. Grrrrrrrr.

:eek::D

I hate the way he stands there looking gormless with his gob open though. Does my head in.

LOL!!!

Sinead should count herself lucky, could never understand what the hell she saw in Chesney anyway.

I know I should like Sinead, as she is being pushed forward as the "perfect girlfriend" but I find her a bit irritating.

Gail being nice about Leanne: isn;t that just to reinforce how perfect Leanne now is, according to the new producer? I actually find Leanne, Stella and Sinead all a bit annoying.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd just taken a mouthful of coffee when sally said something on the lines of "tim's young and good looking".

I'm glad I didn't have an open laptop in front of me!
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Sally is the best part of Corrie right now for me. She's hilarious. However, too bad Tim is such a bum.
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Corrie cast is becoming as paper thin as the Arsenal "squad". :rolleyes:

Paper Thin? they number about 60, i'd I hate to think what you view as a large cast.:)
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »
    Sally is the best part of Corrie right now for me. She's hilarious. However, too bad Tim is such a bum.

Would a mother really tell her daughter about her sex life? she is embarrassing Sawfee.