Options

CS: Who kills Callum ?

StigidStigid Posts: 2,392
Forum Member
✭✭✭
On a par with "Who Shot JR ? "

I predict an untimely death for Callum, possibly by being run over.

Just as he is about to go to Court over Max.

Another SL to be dragged out over many weeks.....

Could Kylie be the killer ?

In the meantime, now Callum has told Max he is his dad, that must be the end of Callums hold over David, mustn't it ?

Comments

• Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He dies????
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stigid wrote: »

In the meantime, now Callum has told Max he is his dad, that must be the end of Callums hold over David, mustn't it ?

I think it's a SL like this that Corrie needs badly at the moment..just has long that they don't drag it out for to long which unfortunately CS tend to do ...it would appear that this SL is being kept open until Kylie returns which there again I think as been a big mistake for nobody is interested in it.
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Callum die? How? Why hasn't David applied for a residency order? When was David's epilepsy cured? When was Max's ADHA (or something like that) cured? When are Sarah-Loise and Bethany arriving at Chez Platt? Where will they sleep? So many questions.........................
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Callum die? How? Why hasn't David applied for a residency order? When was David's epilepsy cured? When was Max's ADHA (or something like that) cured? When are Sarah-Loise and Bethany arriving at Chez Platt? Where will they sleep? So many questions.........................

And the biggest question of all...when is Stuart Blackburn leaving !!! and when are we going to get decent writers with decent storylines....
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This story is stupid. Callum doesn't even know Max, he might've had more luck if he politely asked for supervised access instead of playing games. If he really cared about him he wouldn't want to separate him from the people he knows and his sister.

So much so that Callum is applying for a residency order without even knowing that Max has ADHD.

The adoption was actually finalised Blackburn!
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sorrento wrote: »
    And the biggest question of all...when is Stuart Blackburn leaving !!! and when are we going to get decent writers with decent storylines....

:):):)
  • Options
    alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    No he's signed a 12 month contract
  • Options
    attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even if Callum died I wouldn't be able to take it seriously, Corrie is to airy fairy for anything serious to happen at the moment it seems.
  • Options
    TaintedmeatTaintedmeat Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corrie can't do serious it's too camp
  • Options
    -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    They will go one better than EE and have Lilly throw a toy and bump him off
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corrie can't do serious it's too camp

Disagree. Carla's rape, Toyah's rape, Molly's death, probably more.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who said anyone kills Callum?
    The actor portraying him was given another year's contract.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good point, has David even been to see a solicitor? Perhaps instead of moaning at Gail and always being at Callum's beck and call he should do something.

If Leanne was able to get a residency order for Simon and lord over Peter, I can't see why David can't do the same, after all he has been a proper father to Max for over 3 years.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the real world Callum would be nowhere near Max pretty pathetic story, but strangely liking it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    The biggest laugh of all is Callum bursting into the Platt's house and they all stand there like wimps while he issues empty threats . There were enough of them to bundle him out. and just how was he allowed in in the first place . If he pushed in he could be pushed out .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Razzmat wrote: »
    The biggest laugh of all is Callum bursting into the Platt's house and they all stand there like wimps while he issues empty threats . There were enough of them to bundle him out. and just how was he allowed in in the first place . If he pushed in he could be pushed out .

Yes, David, "Gavin" and wasn't Nick there as well? Grow a pair and get rid of him. I don't even know why David answers the door to him or keeps it unlocked, phone the police!
  • Options
    mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't know if he dies. David adopted Max although you could argue it's illegal as the birth father didn't give permission. David's epilepsy ha been forgotten about so shhh don't remind anyone ;-). Max only had ADHD for about a fortnight. He had no signs of it before he went on holiday and had no signs of it now. The meds must be as magic as the epilepsy ones. The house is a Tardis so there's loads of room for Sarah and Beth. It's about time there was some continuity - Tim was always reading the paper then suddenly he's illiterate?? Load of tripe.
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Doesnt Sarah Lou - the whinyest single mother in England have a fling with Callum? Nobody likes this boring dragged out story but I suspect its due to drag on for many more months until Paula Lane's return from mat leave. Obviously some misguided out of touch twerp at Corrie Towers thinks its a riveting story!!:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesnt Sarah Lou - the whinyest single mother in England have a fling with Callum? Nobody likes this boring dragged out story but I suspect its due to drag on for many more months until Paula Lane's return from mat leave. Obviously some misguided out of touch twerp at Corrie Towers thinks its a riveting story!!:o

Is Sarah going to stay in Gail's - I mean David's TARDIS house? So we will expect Callum to come and go when he pleases, and everyone sits around cramped looking gormless not doing anything.
  • Options
    Old Man 43Old Man 43 Posts: 6,214
    Forum Member
    Don't know if he dies. David adopted Max although you could argue it's illegal as the birth father didn't give permission. David's epilepsy ha been forgotten about so shhh don't remind anyone ;-). Max only had ADHD for about a fortnight. He had no signs of it before he went on holiday and had no signs of it now. The meds must be as magic as the epilepsy ones. The house is a Tardis so there's loads of room for Sarah and Beth. It's about time there was some continuity - Tim was always reading the paper then suddenly he's illiterate?? Load of tripe.

When was he adopted.

Did they actually do more than talk about it.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand Callum's relationship with that blonde chav woman who he is always seen with, the one who pretended she was Kylie when she got caught shoplifting. Then he is getting off with Katie, but appears to spend more time with this blonde druggie. It's all very odd.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I don't want Callum to die! :o Please don't give them that idea! I think MAX has a right to know his biological father and to make his own mind up whether he wants to see him. Visits could take place in a supervised environment. It's not about David's rights or Callum's rights but Max's rights! Now that the cat's out of the bag it can't go back to how it was. As for the blonde girl I think she's just a friend who follows Callum around for freebie lines of speed or whatever else he's selling.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if he dies. David adopted Max although you could argue it's illegal as the birth father didn't give permission. ................

Would his name be on the birth certificate? I thought he left kylie when she was pregnant. So far as I know, if the parents aren't married, then the person named as the father must be present at the registration of the birth.
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dunno, but I'll volunteer :D
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Would his name be on the birth certificate? I thought he left kylie when she was pregnant. So far as I know, if the parents aren't married, then the person named as the father must be present at the registration of the birth.

It's that or a signed declaration. It's been quite obvious that Callum isn't on the birth certificate in the past, but suddenly he is and a completed adoption airbrushed out because it suits the storyline. Would it really have taken much effort to have Callum demand a DNA test through the court so he could then be listed (realistically) on the birth certificate. As he hadn't given his consent to the adoption, that would also give a plausible introduction to the custody story.