Options

Natalie's personality

Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Don't understand people who say Natalie has no personality. She is pretty . She is humble. She is witty . AND she can dance. Wot not's too like?

And I like Susanna. She is lovely and seems to bring sunshine dancing with the lovely/lively Kevin . I'm feeling happy.

Comments

• Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't understand people who say Natalie has no personality. She is pretty . She is humble. She is witty . AND she can dance. Wot not's too like?

And I like Susanna. She is lovely and seems to bring sunshine dancing with the lovely/lively Kevin . I'm feeling happy.

Thank you.

I just love Natalie's laugh. A proper no holds barred laugh.
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    They're criticising Natalie's personality as obviously she can't be nice and a good dancer - perish the though.
  • Options
    zedderszedders Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Natalie is great.
  • Options
    lechatnoirlechatnoir Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    People criticise Natalie's personality because she is a rival to their favourite and they know they can't criticise her dancing. People are looking for reasons to justify their dislike of her and if they can't find any that are legitimate, they just make things up. Or so it reads to me anyway :D
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think both ladies have a persona with which they keep a little of themselves private, and good on them for it, even though it attracts criticism.

By the same token I don't condemn Abbey for what I see as a very "warts and all" public persona (even though, paradoxically, she too has been called fake). She reminds me a bit of Chelsee in that way.
  • Options
    tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    I think both ladies have a persona with which they keep a little of themselves private, and good on them for it, even though it attracts criticism.

By the same token I don't condemn Abbey for what I see as a very "warts and all" public persona (even though, paradoxically, she too has been called fake). She reminds me a bit of Chelsee in that way.

Ah! You've hit the nail on the head there! :) I didn't like Abbey when she was first on - read some bad stuff about her years ago and I felt she targeted the lovely (IMO) Peter Crouch so I was set to dislike her. She pretty much, against my will, changed my opinion of her (as did Chelsee), pretty much straight away. I can't say I love her now, but I certainly would like her to do well and really felt for her on Sun.

I like Natalie too, whether she should be in the 'competition' I am not sure, but she certainly seems a nice enough girl :)
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like both of them. They both seem balanced - real people. They and Mark are my favourites personality wise.
  • Options
    Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like both of them. They both seem balanced - real people. They and Mark are my favourites personality wise.

Me too:)
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,201
    Forum Member
    I can't believe it, a thread with only nice positive comments about the lovely Natalie. :)

I agree with everything that has been said, a gorgeous girl with a great belly laugh, and an amazing dancer.

Natalie to Win! :D
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    Ah! You've hit the nail on the head there! :) I didn't like Abbey when she was first on - read some bad stuff about her years ago and I felt she targeted the lovely (IMO) Peter Crouch so I was set to dislike her. She pretty much, against my will, changed my opinion of her (as did Chelsee), pretty much straight away. I can't say I love her now, but I certainly would like her to do well and really felt for her on Sun.

I like Natalie too, whether she should be in the 'competition' I am not sure, but she certainly seems a nice enough girl :)

So lovely he cheated on Abbey :rolleyes:

Natalie seems like a nice girl, as does Abbey. The only contestants this year who annoyed me were Julien and (to a lesser extent) Vanessa.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is lovely...a full of fun personality and cheeky too.:)
  • Options
    RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,072
    Forum Member
    I suspect a lot of the dislike for Natalie is people confusing her with her Coronation Street character.
    She works hard, she isn't full of herself and seems down to earth. I like her.
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them both, as i like all of them, personaity wise in general. That's why I have to differentiate them by the dancing, as they're all nice people but def not all nice dancers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So lovely he cheated on Abbey :rolleyes:

Natalie seems like a nice girl, as does Abbey. The only contestants this year who annoyed me were Julien and (to a lesser extent) Vanessa.

I said in my opinion

BTW google Abbey Clancy Cheating Drugs, see what you come up with!

As I said, I was all set to dislike her but she comes across as quite sweet, bit vacuous but nice enough
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said in my opinion

BTW google Abbey Clancy Cheating Drugs, see what you come up with!

As I said, I was all set to dislike her but she comes across as quite sweet, bit vacuous but nice enough

Just read this.
    http://notwats.blogspot.co.uk/2006/07/he-shoots-she-scores.html
    I am shocked.:eek:
  • Options
    smudesmude Posts: 17,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm shocked. Even if she is behaving herself now she was one irresponsible young lady.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly, I was going to link to that article but didn't want to be accused of muck raking so left it ;) And I am derailing the thread :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly, I was going to link to that article but didn't want to be accused of muck raking so left it ;) And I am derailing the thread :o

Just goes to show nothing is forgotten in the internet age. Nor is it fair to beat someone over the head with past history. Sadly this seems to be the heavy price of fame.

Still, back on topic.

Natalie seems to have subdued the terminator Artem. He seems positively mellow this year.
  • Options
    peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To an extent, I can understand why some people feel Natalie shouldn't even be on the show. I don't agree, but I do understand the argument that she is too good already as a result of her previous training.

What I don't understand is that this is then conflated into a real hate campaign, so that some forum members attack her for things they cannot possibly know (she's smug, she's fake, she strangles babies, whatevs). Or they find some spurious reason for voting her dance their least favourite (what? worse than Dave's?).

It just makes me want to vote for her, even if I didn't already find her to be a perfectly nice, hard-working woman with a love of dance and frankly amazing hair - that hair alone deserves my weekly vote. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peeve wrote: »
    To an extent, I can understand why some people feel Natalie shouldn't even be on the show. I don't agree, but I do understand the argument that she is too good already as a result of her previous training.

What I don't understand is that this is then conflated into a real hate campaign, so that some forum members attack her for things they cannot possibly know (she's smug, she's fake, she strangles babies, whatevs). Or they find some spurious reason for voting her dance their least favourite (what? worse than Dave's?).

It just makes me want to vote for her, even if I didn't already find her to be a perfectly nice, hard-working woman with a love of dance and frankly amazing hair - that hair alone deserves my weekly vote. :cool:

Well said.

I started off being fairly neutral about everyone, but have since felt the need to positively support Natalie because of the blame they put on her for something that was decided by the producers.
  • Options
    Wrenny-24Wrenny-24 Posts: 9,373
    Forum Member
    Monaogg wrote: »
    Just goes to show nothing is forgotten in the internet age. Nor is it fair to beat someone over the head with past history. Sadly this seems to be the heavy price of fame.

Still, back on topic.

Natalie seems to have subdued the terminator Artem. He seems positively mellow this year.

I think it's the fact that she's hard working.:cool:
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well said. I wont say anything about other f/m's as I would get a ban.
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Think that she is just there, like Ashley. Not making much of an impression (get it!) on the personality side of things.

Perhaps it is a soap actor thing??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I've mentioned previously I am not sure she should really be there in the scheme of things. Can people really not separate actors from their screen characters though? Seriously?? :eek:

She is a lovely dancer and a nice girl but I wouldn't vote for her. if I did vote, it would be for Sophie at this moment in time, although she needs to shape up this week otherwise I will transfer my allegiance to Susanna! ;)
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's a lovely post.:)