Cheaters

tarotangeltarotangel Posts: 1,090
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Guilty pleasure of mine, anyone else watch?

Comments

• 777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, just seen this. Yes! my ex wouldn't let me watch as it's such "scum" tv so now he's an "ex" It's my nightly viewing before bed. Love it!
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    tarotangel wrote: »
    Guilty pleasure of mine, anyone else watch?
    Mine too :o my daughter is not impressed.
    It makes me laugh when some of the people deny their infidelity even though there is video evidence of it.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Jo March wrote: »
    Mine too :o my daughter is not impressed.
    It makes me laugh when some of the people deny their infidelity even though there is video evidence of it.

My favourite ever moment from it was during a confrontation - they walked up the the cheating husband, found him in the car with the baby sitter, his trousers and pants were off and he uttered the imortal line 'It's not what it looks like' :D
    Forum Member
    My favourite ever moment from it was during a confrontation - they walked up the the cheating husband, found him in the car with the baby sitter, his trousers and pants were off and he uttered the imortal line 'It's not what it looks like' :D
    :D:D I remember that one ...there was one on the other day where when the wife was caught she turned on the 'other man' telling him to get away and that she loved her husband...two minutes before she had been enjoying herself in the jacuzzi with him...:rolleyes:..confused? ..I am! :D
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    I always stick this on if I find it when channel-flicking. Always good for a laugh. Last week there was a guy who was having a gay affair. They caught them on the guys boat :D
    Forum Member
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    I always stick this on if I find it when channel-flicking. Always good for a laugh. Last week there was a guy who was having a gay affair. They caught them on the guys boat :D
    I have it on series link (don't tell anybody):o :D
  • 777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone ever noticed that it's always the white person on first and the coloured person always on second? :eek: