Simon Cowell GAY proof

Comments

• IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Max was pulling his weight all this time, Cowell needs a replacement "PR person" to intimidate people.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    oh for gods sake.
    simon is not gay. he has said on several occasions if he were gay he would just say he was gay.

Tulisa's ''PA'' really is an absolutely pathetic creature. The definition of a hanger on.

From the Z-List world where people make up BS for a living. And ofcourse you get the fools outside who fall for it hook line and sinker.
  • Ben_Fisher1Ben_Fisher1 Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    One possible reason is that his mother is still alive. Perhaps he doesn't want to upset her?

That is a possibility. But, what an excessive amount of time and money, to hide something about yourself that really shouldn't be this big a deal. If it is true (and I think it is) then it seems almost tragic to me. However Cowell does not come over as a pleasant, or likable man. IF he has inflicted all this o himself...well, what can you say?
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    oh for gods sake.
    simon is not gay. he has said on several occasions if he were gay he would just say he was gay.

Tulisa's ''PA'' really is an absolutely pathetic creature. The definition of a hanger on.

From the Z-List world where people make up BS for a living. And ofcourse you get the fools outside who fall for it hook line and sinker.

Do you truly believe that he would?? :cool:
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wheres the proof?:confused:
    I can tell someone I know someone who bedded a star. I can also say Im the Queen of Arabia. Its just talk.

Theyre both beyond stupid. I honestly dont think Simon is particulary upset by this. Its a drug trial and his sexuality has got nothing to do with that.
  • FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Maybe i'm wrong, but why do I get a whiff of homophobia in this comment?

How the hell was that homophobic? Are you one of those leftist OCD For PC people are you?
    Get a grip.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How the hell was that homophobic? Are you one of those leftist OCD For PC people are you?
    Get a grip.

I'm gay, and didn't see anything 'homophobic' about it. I hate knee-jerk reactions. I'm left wing, but not THAT left wing that I see insult everywhere I look. A certain amount of logic is needed in life isn't it?
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Aura101 wrote: »
    oh for gods sake.

Isn't it to do with him not wanting his mother to know?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fefster wrote: »

Well, with all the years of speculation over her son in the press etc one would have thought by now she must have at least questioned his sexuality, or even asked him?
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Well, with all the years of speculation over her son in the press etc one would have thought by now she must have at least questioned his sexuality, or even asked him?

She is quite elderly. I was talking to my Dad the other day who is 70 and he would never have known that there were these rumours. It's easy to forget, when you are a forum regular, that many people do not see most of this stuff.
  • Shady_Pines1Shady_Pines1 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A close friend of mine didn't come out until her mother died. We all knew and she was living with her partner but for the purposes of parental visits, they were "flatmates". I've no idea if Cowell is gay or not, nor do I care but this could be a feasible reason for staying in the closet.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    fefster wrote: »

Idle forum speculation. The sum total of 'evidence' is hearsay from a man who wants to **** him and idle forum speculation between people who've never met him.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think if Simon is gay then it's far more likely that he's not prepared to admit it due to his career in America where they are not yet as tolerant as we are in the UK. I can't believe it would be down to his mum. Simon's parents worked in the entertainment industry where you wouldn't last five minutes if you were homophobe because it's always been full of gay people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Haha truth always comes out in the end. Shame he doesn't have slimeball Mr Sleaze Clifford anymore. http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a584866/simon-cowell-is-gay-tulisa-drug-trial-hears.html#~oKiTYlDVSYCrUm

That aint proof... thats just a junkie has-been having a pop at her former boss
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member
    Oops! Read the title without the "r" :blush::D
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    jzee wrote: »
    It's not subjudice as this fact is not relevant to the guilt or not of the defendant. It's also not libel.

That would be up to a court. And Cowell has more money than you, so I wouldn't push it.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Oops! Read the title without the "r" :blush::D

:D:D :D:D:D
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we all knew that.

The kid he fathered means nothing. His marriage - or relationship to that woman is a sham. I have long thought that. I mean they have absolutely no chemistry.

Here he is reluctantly holding hands for the cameras

http://cdn2.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/article30010620.ece/3b4a5/ALTERNATES/h342/cover_media_cmgdfed072c-3f34-4076-a21f-cc9bfc958835_0

And here on holiday. Zero chemistry. He should have a big smile or have his arm round her.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes//celebrities/2014051218694/lauren-silverman-amanda-holden-cheryl-cole-welcome//0-97-811/simon-cowell--d.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/35/618x393/simon-cowell-lauren-silverman_1.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/13/article-2392153-1B1F132D000005DC-542_634x530.jpg
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't going to contribute to this thread any more but I notice Cowell's people have issued a statement.
    A spokesman for Cowell said: ‘We are bound by contempt of court rules so cannot respond to these claims in the manner we wish to.

‘We are speaking to the Attorney General’s office – and we intend to make a statement in court as soon as possible.’

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/17/simon-cowell-is-secretly-gay-tulisas-manager-told-fake-sheikh-court-hears-4802350/
  • TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting concept as to what "proof" is....

Just hearsay in a court, it's meaningless.

I think it's unreasonable that this was allowed to be heard in court, there does not seem to be any relevance whatsover.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tassium wrote: »
    I think it's unreasonable that this was allowed to be heard in court, there does not seem to be any relevance whatsover.

When you look closer at the defence strategy, I can't say i'm surprised at all this has been played in court.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Proof? What proof?

What a non-story. He's got a partner and child but is secretly gay? Yeah, right.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    This rumour about Simon Cowell being allegedly gay has always baffled me, I just don't see it & I'm intrigued as to why people are convinced he is?:confused:
  • TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you look closer at the defence strategy, I can't say i'm surprised at all this has been played in court.

I haven't been that interested, I suppose I should be since it all seems rather News of the World to me.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Proof? What proof?

What a non-story. He's got a partner and child but is secretly gay? Yeah, right.

He'd hardly be the first person to live a lie like that though.