Is Harry Going to the Shock Winner?

yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
Forum Member
Her odds have been slashed dramatically and the last 2 HLs shows have been extremely pro Harry - in fact to the point where she has all the momentum.

She seems to be peaking at the right time and if the HLs shows continue with only just over a week to go, I reckon she'll have it in the bag

Comments

• TrustFundBabyTrustFundBaby Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No.

• DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes if she survives Friday she will win

Peaking at the right time climbing the polls etc
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    I think she'll be top female. I also think she'll beat Nick, Cristian and Jack in a vote to win. So that leaves her 3rd behind Joel and Danny!
  • Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be amazing haha. I hope she does it! Unfortunately i doubt shes got much hope of making it through the week if people arent voting jack shes a goner sadly
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Backed her at 33/1 last night she was a ridiculous price of 8/1 to be top female before last night
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    How can she win when she in getting evicted on friday
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Backed her at 33/1 last night she was a ridiculous price of 8/1 to be top female before last night

I backed her this evening at 20/1

She was out at something ridiculous last week (50/1 or something - out with Sam) - but she had a sh!t week last week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully not
    I hope she goes on Friday
    Sam would be great as the winner as she had been their main easy target and jack is becoming an easy target aswell
    I would actually loved if jack won after being the winner in week 1 and then going down to least popular and back to winner again
  • David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would love Harry to win. Would be more memorable and controversial than Chloe or Dammy winning.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    Well, it certainly would be a shock if she won.
  • Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not for me :D
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Backed her to win at 40/1 after Marc left, as with the shower that's left anything's possible. She also went against the 'common herd' before Marc left, which looked like a good sign.

Fingers crossed.
  • MaureenGMaureenG Posts: 19,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she could win and I don't think it would be a shock.
    She's a 'good' HM.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    couldnt stand her now liove her..love how she throws on her same Alice in wonderland rubber dress on every eviction night.very complicated fragile and dark lady.which is why unfortunately the jeremy kyle mob will vote for that fake bore Chloe or danny dullard