Options

Jack Tweed becomes latest celeb to stand up against Frankie Boyle

markymidsmarkymids Posts: 1,739
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Really proud of the guy for speaking out against this intolerable man on his twitter site - he's a diamond! :D
Frankie boyle i was in it 4 the money yer! Thats why i didnt take a penny and left it all to the boys. u makin a living off of slating my wonderful wife who is no longer with us now that is what i call sick !!

I did watch the Frankie Boyle episode out of curiosity and I was disgusted at how he spoke about Jade - has he never heard about not speaking ill of the dead? I am outraged and disgusted by him. :mad:

Comments

• Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The famous markymids is back.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why am I famous? :confused: I hardly post on here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    I'm more appalled that the repulsive Jack Tweed is still around. I had hoped he had devolved back into his pre bacteria stage.

A disgusting sickening creature.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more appalled that the repulsive Jack Tweed is still around. I had hoped he had devolved back into his pre bacteria stage.

A disgusting sickening creature.
    Why? He's a changed man now, he's really grown up over the last few years and turned into a wonderful entrepreneur, making his own money - not cheating others out of it like many other wannabes nowadays..
  • Options
    MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    markymids wrote: »
    Why? He's a changed man now, he's really grown up over the last few years and turned into a wonderful entrepreneur, making his own money - not cheating others out of it like many other wannabes nowadays..

Yeah, when he's not busy with his hobbies of (allegedly) raping people and beating children up with golf clubs, Im sure hes a diamond.
  • Options
    LeehamLeeham Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really proud of the guy for speaking out against this intolerable man on his twitter site - he's a diamond! :D

I did watch the Frankie Boyle episode out of curiosity and I was disgusted at how he spoke about Jade - has he never heard about not speaking ill of the dead? I am outraged and disgusted by him. :mad:

What are you, 5 years old?
  • Options
    KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The wonderful wife..lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, when he's not busy with his hobbies of (allegedly) raping people and beating children up with golf clubs, Im sure hes a diamond.
    Funny how you put the most important word in brackets trying to downplay its relevance :rolleyes:

And he's stayed out of trouble since the taxi incident, which is almost 3 years ago - you should give him a second chance, he knows what he did was wrong and he's learned from his mistakes. I for one am proud at how he's turned his life around.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeham wrote: »
    What are you, 5 years old?
    That's getting a tad personal - my age is of no relevance when discussing celebrities.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Funny how you put the most important word in brackets trying to downplay its relevance :rolleyes:

And he's stayed out of trouble since the taxi incident, which is almost 3 years ago - you should give him a second chance, he knows what he did was wrong and he's learned from his mistakes. I for one am proud at how he's turned his life around.

Are you his mother?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you his mother?
    No? :confused: Just a fan of the guy.
  • Options
    poboppobop Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Jack Tweed is a hypocrite. He lived off the fame of his dying spouse, then immediately after was seen drinking, partying and cavorting with women. That's a funny way to show his sorrow!

Turn his life around? After beating a kid to one inch of their life with a golf club... and shortly after he was remand from prison he assaulted a taxi driver whilst the man was driving for no apparent reason.

He was evicted from his apartment block, not because of rape allegations but the amount of noise, nuisance and abuse he had caused his neighbours, yeah I can see he would scrub up quite nicely!

Hasn't Jeff Brazier and even Jackiey dismissed him as a twat?

FB is clever because he knows provoking these lower echleons of toilet bacteria get them fired up enough to shamelessly sell their every thought and feeling to the media over his comments. So in turn Boyle is basically writing his own material by provoking these idiots!
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    It's what Jade would have wanted :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

What on earth is there to be a fan of?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pobop wrote: »
    Jack Tweed is a hypocrite. He lived off the fame of his dying spouse, then immediately after was seen drinking, partying and cavorting with women. That's a funny way to show his sorrow!
    Everybody handles grief in different ways. If someone I loved died I wouldn't know how I would react but I would hope people did not judge. Besides, his love for Jade was unconditional and genuine - he still regularly visits her grave, and if these comments by FB didn't annoy him, he wouldn't have said anything. The fact he was annoyed by them speaks volumes to me and proves that even after her death, his love for Jade still lives on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth is there to be a fan of?
    His spirit, his looks, his boy-next-door charms. I just find him completely fascinating he seems to have really come into his own recently, I love following him on twitter :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    His spirit, his looks, his boy-next-door charms. I just find him completely fascinating he seems to have really come into his own recently, I love following him on twitter :p

NURSE! NURSE!
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why would you be proud of someone you don't know? :confused:

I think there are a lot of people far more deserving of our pride than the likes of scumbags like him! Doctors, nurses, servicemen/women etc etc... People that are law abiding citizens and have actually really contributed something to their country.
  • Options
    LeehamLeeham Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's getting a tad personal - my age is of no relevance when discussing celebrities.

'Respect for the dead' is a very immature response.
  • Options
    dan44762000dan44762000 Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jack tweed ! "i didnt take a penny " yeah because you wasnt left sod all thats why..oh hang on she left you a car....crawl back under your rock your the stinking dirty one !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you be proud of someone you don't know? :confused:

I think there are a lot of people far more deserving of our pride than the likes of scumbags like him! Doctors, nurses, servicemen/women etc etc... People that are law abiding citizens and have actually really contributed something to their country.

It's my prerogative to be proud of whoever I want, I'm sure I'm not the only one who looks up to other celebrities :rolleyes: and he DOES contribute to the country just like doctors/nurses etc.. he pays tax.
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can only wish you good luck in the future then, I'll leave this thread *with a dizzy head*.

ETA: He is NOT a celebrity!!:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeham wrote: »
    'Respect for the dead' is a very immature response.

I think you're immature for attempting to insult other people on a discussion forum instead of just discussing the topics at hand.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Jeff had have said something about what FB said about the mother of his children maybe, but Tweed, well in my cynical mind he only married her to gain some free publicity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think you're immature for attempting to insult other people on a discussion forum instead of just discussing the topics at hand.

And you are attempting to praise a money grabbing thug, about whom there is nothing good to be said.