Options

What's the point of BGMT?

2»

Comments

• Options
    nessyfencernessyfencer Posts: 9,195
    Forum Member
    MrRight wrote: »
    I find it very hit and miss. Too much nonsense with the judges backstage (sick of hearing AD's and AH's cackles as SM sucks up to DW and SC) and SM is disappearing more up his own arse with every episode. There are times when it is cringe worthy and he continues to hammer a point long after it's funny.

However, there has been the odd really good act on which deserved to be on the main show and there have been points where I have laughed a lot (the guy trying to walk up the down escalator for one). It does help to have a few drinks before watching it though!

I think that BGT as a whole is struggling more than ever this year to find genuine, original entertaining talent so they resort to even more filler on both shows.

Too many initials, really can't follow your post.
  • Options
    MrRightMrRight Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too many initials, really can't follow your post.

Haha! Sorry. I'll translate for the hard of thinking.

There's too much of Amanda and Alesha cackling at Stephen sucking up to Simon and David. Stephen is disappearing up his own arse.

Hope that helps. ;-)
  • Options
    Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrRight wrote: »
    Haha! Sorry. I'll translate for the hard of thinking.

There's too much of Amanda and Alesha cackling at Stephen sucking up to Simon and David. Stephen is disappearing up his own arse.

Hope that helps. ;-)

Indeed, if the necessity ever arises he will be able to perform his own colonoscopy