Crossing Lines Season 3

SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I thought I would make a thread for this show now while it is fresh in my mind and because I only just found out it had actually been renewed for Season 3.

I am unsure of the release date other than Fall 2015 so I would imagine August or September. I am also unsure as to which pace this thread is as I also don't know where it will be airing first.

Whichever place shows it first will be the pace.

There is also a big cast change this season with only Donald Sutherland, Tom Wlaschiha and Lara Rossi returning. The two main new cast members are Elizabeth Mitchell (Lost) and Goran Visnjic (ER).

Here is the season 3 trailer.

Comments

• malcy30malcy30 Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    I thought that this had been dropped in the US and only continues because it is actually French and they still have the sales of the show in Europe. Hopefully Amazon will continue with it in the UK as there would be a delay if only Alibi now as they have only just started TV broadcasts starting at the beginning.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it airs on alibi then more than likely season 3 will be early next year. Alibi will probably show season 1 and 2 pretty close together. I'm halfway through 2 so will have to stretch it out otherwise it'll be a long time before I see the 3rd. I'm loving the show though.
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    I thought I would make a thread for this show now while it is fresh in my mind and because I only just found out it had actually been renewed for Season 3.

I am unsure of the release date other than Fall 2015 so I would imagine August or September. I am also unsure as to which pace this thread is as I also don't know where it will be airing first.

Whichever place shows it first will be the pace.

There is also a big cast change this season with only Donald Sutherland, Tom Wlaschiha and Lara Rossi returning. The two main new cast members are Elizabeth Mitchell (Lost) and Goran Visnjic (ER).

Here is the season 3 trailer.

Well it's started again in the US. Three episodes aired this week. I've watched the opening double episode so far and seems to survive the recasting fairly well
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Found s1+s2 hard to watch as it was filled with foreign actors speaking in what sounded like their 4th language (English). This made them sound like they were extras in their first job rather than famous actors in their respective countries. With s3's exits and arrivals this show is much easier to watch... MUCH!! and I am pleased. :)
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw the three episodes the other day and enjoyed it very much, the English chick is a bit of alright.
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    Saw the three episodes the other day and enjoyed it very much, the English chick is a bit of alright.

Yeah Naomi Battrick, last year she was a schoolgirl on Waterloo road so had to google her age before I could feel comfortable lusting after her
  • Red NovemberRed November Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could have sworn I read that Season 2 was going to be the last.

I'm not sure what I'm going to make of the wholesale changes made to the cast, do they explain it episode 1, or are we not supposed to notice?

I'm glad the Yank with the gammy hand has gone though, he always looked out of place in a series spread over continental Europe. Such a miserable git as well, and the side story of him popping pills was pretty dull.
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^You do get an explanation, ep1 acting as a "this is whole we formed our new team" ep.
  • Red NovemberRed November Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers zwixxx :)
  • sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My guilty pleasure on planner saturday mornings in bed toast and coffee and crossing lines even better when I have had 2 episodes.
    Must admit out of the team wasnt keen on the american, but do like the european combination.