Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion 40 (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,990
    Forum Member
    I don't see how it's creative fault that Paige can't pull off a whiny, delusional heel promo. The issues are separate, the writing wasn't good and the delivery wasn't good.
  • Options
    Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stu64 wrote: »

I'd take it!

Just stand 5 paces to the left haha. :D
  • Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    I don't see how it's creative fault that Paige can't pull off a whiny, delusional heel promo. The issues are separate, the writing wasn't good and the delivery wasn't good.

It's more of the fact that Paige accused Charlotte and Becky of turning on her at MSG when she turned on them on last week's Raw anyways what are the chances of PCB being in a 6 Diva tag tonight:D?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's more of the fact that Paige accused Charlotte and Becky of turning on her at MSG when she turned on them on last week's Raw anyways what are the chances of PCB being in a 6 Diva tag tonight:D?

Which is where the "delusional" comes in.
  • Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    Which is where the "delusional" comes in.

Yeah I guess you have a point I must getting pretty delusional or I'm just tired:D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NXT will be running a live event the Friday before Wrestlemania. It will be held in the Axxess venue with a crowd of up to around 9,000. Smaller than Brooklyn but bigger than the pre-Mania 31 event.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah I guess you have a point I must getting pretty delusional or I'm just tired:D.

I just don't think personally WWE had forgotten what had happened 5 nights earlier. They are, and I don't like it, trying to drag this faction war on.

In other diva news, it's being reported that
    Sasha Banks

Could be added to Charlotte vs Nikki at HIAC.

Also on Cena's time off, it was requested during the summer and was granted. Reports are that Dean Ambrose could find himself at the end of a push to replace Cena for the month he's away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So I'll mention it closer to the time but BFG and I were discussing the Royal Rumble sweepstake and a way to make it a bit more competitive.

So if people are up for it, I'm willing to purchase any item up to £25 from WWE euroshop for the winner of the contest. We can still do it in the same way, each person signs up and the person picked for the winning entrant number wins the prize. If more than one person is picked for the winning entrant number, the person that signed up first to the sweepstake gets the prize.

So if Hazy, Whedon and Seibu (and yes Seibu, if you win I'll get you a TNA prize, maybe a piece of the ring when the final show happens :D :P) were all assigned #23 and the order of sign up was as I've written, hazy would win the £25.

Obviously months away but thought I'd mention it again when there are (usually at least) more people around before I forget it lol.
  • Options
    ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    so tonight cena is doing a us invitational match
    woods to answer it

again which will no doubt result in another 6 man tag match, i wont be watching that shit
  • Options
    stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    so tonight cena is doing a us invitational match
    woods to answer it

again which will no doubt result in another 6 man tag match, i wont be watching that shit

Really? Again. Do we get to see Woods go through a table...again at the end
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone staying up for Raw
  • Options
    AlexiRAlexiR Posts: 22,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For all those people that lost their minds about it the WWE are now quietly adding Hulk Hogan content back onto the Network.
    This has been my recurring problem with the general concept of pushing the divas this year - broadly their performances haven't justified it. When they're given the chance to step up they don't make the most of it and nothing they're doing makes me want to see more of them. Even the NXT divas that have been called up for this "revolution" haven't handled themselves well although admittedly by far the most talented of the trio, Sasha Banks, hasn't been given anything to do which doesn't help.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes good morning all. I'm sure it's going to be the best Raw ever produced!

I'm saying that having not watched Raw in the past month apart from the 1hour highlights from last week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I'll mention it closer to the time but BFG and I were discussing the Royal Rumble sweepstake and a way to make it a bit more competitive.

So if people are up for it, I'm willing to purchase any item up to £25 from WWE euroshop for the winner of the contest. We can still do it in the same way, each person signs up and the person picked for the winning entrant number wins the prize. If more than one person is picked for the winning entrant number, the person that signed up first to the sweepstake gets the prize.

So if Hazy, Whedon and Seibu (and yes Seibu, if you win I'll get you a TNA prize, maybe a piece of the ring when the final show happens :D :P) were all assigned #23 and the order of sign up was as I've written, hazy would win the £25.

Obviously months away but thought I'd mention it again when there are (usually at least) more people around before I forget it lol.

That sounds great. I'm happy to chip in too. Wouldn't seem fair if you bought the prize yourself. Do you think we could get enough people to chip in to make the prize a life size replica of the big gold belt? (Might be too ambitious haha.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AlexiR wrote: »
    For all those people that lost their minds about it the WWE are now quietly adding Hulk Hogan content back onto the Network.

This has been my recurring problem with the general concept of pushing the divas this year - broadly their performances haven't justified it. When they're given the chance to step up they don't make the most of it and nothing they're doing makes me want to see more of them. Even the NXT divas that have been called up for this "revolution" haven't handled themselves well although admittedly by far the most talented of the trio, Sasha Banks, hasn't been given anything to do which doesn't help.

I think (well I know) this is something we've both been saying since #GiveDivasAChance. Somehow people thought making bad matches longer would make them better. Instead, they were just longer bad matches :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Harris_07 wrote: »
    That sounds great. I'm happy to chip in too. Wouldn't seem fair if you bought the prize yourself. Do you think we could get enough people to chip in to make the prize a life size replica of the big gold belt? (Might be too ambitious haha.)

Meh it's only £25, someone can do it for 2017 (if there's even a thread :D).

Anyway, I'm planning on winning this year so I can buy myself a gift and not have to hide it from boyfriend.

BFG wanted a MITB replica briefcase! Cheeky shit
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Come on people!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meh it's only £25, someone can do it for 2017 (if there's even a thread :D).

Anyway, I'm planning on winning this year so I can buy myself a gift and not have to hide it from boyfriend.

BFG wanted a MITB replica briefcase! Cheeky shit
    This forum will outlive us all! ;)

He'd do an A-Ry and carry the briefcase all the time for no reason whatsoever haha!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Harris_07 wrote: »
    This forum will outlive us all! ;)

He'd do an A-Ry and carry the briefcase all the time for no reason whatsoever haha!

£65 for a plastic briefcase with two frigging stickers on it! SIXTY FIVE POUNDS! They should wear orange jumpsuits the robbing bar stools
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im in (on the sweepstake thing, don't mind shelling out a few quid).

Hello all!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh no Big Show is back with The Authority :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they didn't use the Lesnar match to boot Big Show off TV for a while. Damn
  • Options
    stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    Big Show should just **** off now. He got destroyed the other night
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd also just like to say, Welcome Back Michael Cole.

If anybody in WWE feels like they have job security, it must be Cole following Brennan's performance on Saturday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Lesnar going to do anything tonight or just watch Heyman talk? I really think they've screwed him up as a major TV draw by too many watching Heyman talk appearances. It doesn't make sense either. If you're going to pay the guy to be there at least get him to do something. Although now he's still feuding with a guy that somehow works even fewer dates their options are limited I suppose.
This discussion has been closed.