Options

Would Stephen had been fired if his team lost?

Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Seeing how this season is going probably not.

Comments

• Options
    CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Depends who he brought back with him......

If he had brought back someone who has been flying under the radar or who was obnoxious....they could well have gone before him....If he brought back stronger ones who have worked hard he could well have gine.

I wonder which chain of Health Clubs he works for though???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think he would have. Apart from the random prices for the equipment I thought he was a good PM this week and seemed to be really enjoying it too. I loved the cheesy video. :)
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I think he would have stayed, apart from the one bad idea about the free kit, his enthusiasm for the task was rather good.

Sugar wanted the ones who didn't contribute much, and I'm not too sure what Katie or Tom did on this team.
    Although Adam always seems to escape by the skin of his teeth, I have a feeling that Sugar is wanting to get him back in the boardroom at some point to give him a dressing-down.

Isn't it strange though that no losing PM has been fired so far. :eek: Must be a record.
  • Options
    blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he would have stayed, apart from the one bad idea about the free kit, his enthusiasm for the task was rather good.

Sugar wanted the ones who didn't contribute much, and I'm not too sure what Katie or Tom did on this team.
    Although Adam always seems to escape by the skin of his teeth, I have a feeling that Sugar is wanting to get him back in the boardroom at some point to give him a dressing-down.

Isn't it strange though that no losing PM has been fired so far. :eek: Must be a record.

i actually felt a bit sorry for adam when he went on that bungling rant about choreography - i wasn't entirely sure what they question was either.

he is a complete irritant and sexist, but i think some of it is well-meaning and he was right with what he said about jade and tom shirking off the choreography. it wasn't fair to say he had to do it since he knew it - they should have known it too!
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member

Katie came up with the concept and Tom rightfully made the comment about the costs for the equipment.

Think you were tricked by the editing, as they didn't show Katie, Tom and Stephen on the second day (when the teams were shooting the vids and writing the speeches).

Having seen who will be the PM's next week, that streak will definitely be broken.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely not. There are worse candidates in Stephen's team (i.e. Adam who was so poor in directing the video).
  • Options
    JonGTFCFanJonGTFCFan Posts: 476
    Forum Member
    It would have been Stephen or Adam.

Lord Sugar often fires candidates when they fail in their chosen 'field of expertise' so Stephen was in trouble there, but Adam is undoubtedly the recipient of this year's 'idiot'-edit.
  • Options
    Marmite BabyMarmite Baby Posts: 3,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely Stephen and if Adam had been brought back, it would have been a double firing.