Please give Ryan his letter

2»

Comments

• DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should give him a video phone call whilst he's in the house. Letters are so old fashioned. :cool:;)

Yes, totally agree, they should give him a video link to Aussie to see his wife and children, that would be amazing!
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if ryan gets his letter so should frankie as they both have kids, but what i think will happen is whoever makes it to the final will receive the letters after tomorrows evictions

ryans family might be here for the eviction .. i thnk they would be
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gcmac wrote: »
    I'm sure someone will get a task to win the remaining letters. If they had all read them yesterday I'm sure Claire would also have had hers by now.

I could definitely see where he was coming from being upset that they read the letters, and I was annoyed for him when Frankie said it was more important for the mums to get letters than the dads.

Wasn't impressed with Frankie's take on parental bonds :mad:
  • PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its probably from the Neighbours cast!
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Ryan knew the show, he'd know that they ALWAYS get their letters eventually. Shred, shred, shred, anyone??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    I hope he does get his letter, it was the first time I have watched BB felt sad, I felt really sorry for him and I agreed with him, I don't understand why it was OK for some but not all to get their letters when the night before they were a unit...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should burn it in front of him and play a recording of his children crying ;D
    You'd make a great Big Brother. Please apply for the job. :D

I don't want him to have his letter. I want his family there when he is evicted.
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, totally agree, they should give him a video link to Aussie to see his wife and children, that would be amazing!

Ahh, I wondered if maybe he was already over here with the family, no wonder he was sad with them being so far away. As he said in the diary room, he's tried so hard to not show his feelings to camera, but it was clear this completely derailed him.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan to win. Let's all get behind him. He is the nicest person in that house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »

agree :)
  • Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should give him a video phone call whilst he's in the house. Letters are so old fashioned. :cool:;)

Except that you can't pre-vet a video call.
  • mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quite amusing that the pratts claim to be a minority, if anyone is its ryan.

yes he should get his letter, it obviously means the world to him to get it, hes alone, and was right by saying that his letter means as much to him as claires etc.
  • PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vote Ryan!
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »

I couldn't agree more. :)