Apparently there's some news to come tommorow:)

Comments

• cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mugwuff wrote: »
    Live 24hr feed will never happen.

In that case neither will a rise in viewing figures :D
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the best we can expect from Channel 5 is BB10 levels of Live Feed. Anything over is unrealistic.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    In that case neither will a rise in viewing figures :D

Well to be honest, Channel 5 has seen a recent increase for both regular and CBB. Maybe the slight increase of LF will help it further?

BB12- 1.6m
    BB13- 1.8m

CBB8 to CBB11- 2.8m, 2.6, 2.3m, 2.8m.
    And with the shows around Channel 5 doing better than this time last year in general, it could help BB14 ratings a little maybe?

But whoever said that 24/7 will never happen is completely right. I actually think there is less than a 0.5% chance of 24/7 LF coming back. Genuinely think it's too late to expect full feed sadly.
  • mugwuffmugwuff Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Live 24hr feed will never happen. Appreciate the rest of it instead and hope they can improve on other aspects
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    24/7 live feed ain't gonna happen. If it was commercially viable they'd be doing it. So we can only hope for MORE live feed.
    Live 24hr feed will never happen.
    Live 24hr feed will never happen. Appreciate the rest of it instead and hope they can improve on other aspects

Interesting, but do you think Live 24 hour feed can ever happen:)
    Forum Member
    I'd prefer a better sister show and eviction shows to live feed
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting stories, good housemates, a good interviewer and a good sister show are more important than a 24hr feed

You aren't gonna get that with a 38 minute programme every night. :rolleyes:
    And actually a live feed is an essential part of BB. You could have a house filled with the most interesting people on the planet, but you're never gonna see them interact without a LF!
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucky the Snooker final isn't on Channel 5, We will have rubbish hour highlights the next day :D
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who is staying awake till midnight?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who is staying awake till midnight?

Should be a good match :)
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should be a good match :)

do you mean the snooker? i mean the bb news will be released then wont it:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    do you mean the snooker? i mean the bb news will be released then wont it:D

I say its only about the website or one photo from the house on there twitter account, Surprised if there was anything like live feed :)
    Forum Member
    Who has said they'll be news at midnight?
  • mrmattybeckmrmattybeck Posts: 1,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there is any news it will probaley be tommorow afternoon
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    You aren't gonna get that with a 38 minute programme every night. :rolleyes:
    And actually a live feed is an essential part of BB. You could have a house filled with the most interesting people on the planet, but you're never gonna see them interact without a LF!
    Live Feed has a lot of bird sounds though. The way they edit the actual show could be improved on. More focus on many different housemates.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    News at midnight... since when? We will get it tomorrow afternoon like they said :)
    Forum Member
    Like who said? Who's the source?
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    y'all are obsessed with the live feed

It's NOT Big Brother without live feed. It's just a TOWIE spin off.
    Forum Member
    unknown17 wrote: »
    It's NOT Big Brother without live feed. It's just a TOWIE spin off.

TOWIE is scripted, staged, filmed in advance... Lazy comparison.

I prefer to watch a brilliantly edited tv in an hour than sit listening to dull conversation constantly interrupted with sound cuts.
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TOWIE is scripted, staged, filmed in advance... Lazy comparison.

I prefer to watch a brilliantly edited tv in an hour than sit listening to dull conversation constantly interrupted with sound cuts.

The past few series since it moved to Channel 5 have been identical to Made In Chelsea and TOWIE. Channel 5 decided that all viewers are braindead idiots so they went down that route with BB.

How do you know they don't just film during certain times and then the housemates/actors go to a hotel when they aren't filming to learn their lines?

You obviously aren't are proper Big Brother fan if you prefer it this way and have contributed to the downfall of a once brilliant TV show by allowing Channel 5 to continue with this farce.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting stories, good housemates, a good interviewer and a good sister show are more important than a 24hr feed

Who told you that? You're lucky if that is what you think.
    Forum Member
    unknown17 wrote: »
    The past few series since it moved to Channel 5 have been identical to Made In Chelsea and TOWIE. Channel 5 decided that all viewers are braindead idiots so they went down that route with BB.

How do you know they don't just film during certain times and then the housemates/actors go to a hotel when they aren't filming to learn their lines?

You obviously aren't are proper Big Brother fan if you prefer it this way and have contributed to the downfall of a once brilliant TV show by allowing Channel 5 to continue with this farce.

I've watched Big Brother from Day 1, been to countless evictions (including during the first series), appeared on BBLB, toured the house, met the presenters - I'm a die-hard fan.

If you think they just film at certain times and have lines to learn you're deluded - AS IF they'd get away with doing that.

Get real. Channel 5 have kept the show going when it could have disappeared altogether, so be thankful they've saved it or stop watching it and move on to something else.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Live Feed has a lot of bird sounds though. The way they edit the actual show could be improved on. More focus on many different housemates.

Yes I appreciate that, however you can learn a lot through just watching body language. The way it's edited now is all out of context, jumping from one 'scene' to another to give a completely different 'story'.
    I agree more HM's have to be shown, they only seem to focus on who they decide we should see.
    Forum Member
    Anyway, back to the original post topic... any news?
  • mrmattybeckmrmattybeck Posts: 1,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope the live feed is all important without live feed bb might just be renamed towie :(