ME! :cool:
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Who's watching Gogglebox later?

Maybe.

Wonder if they'll ever watch an episode of Emmerdale?

Steph (Mrs Posh) might be another member of the Cain Dingle P***y Posse.
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,387
    Forum Member
    damn, missed the WHOLE episode :(
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe.

Wonder if they'll ever watch an episode of Emmerdale?

Steph (Mrs Posh) might be another member of the Cain Dingle P***y Posse.

Haha, that would be great! And Steph would be all over the place watching Cain after her customary bottle of champers. :D
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An experiment

Analysis Central's Mini Synopsis of ep

April played doctor and made the morons chicken all better
    Doona asked loads of questions making Rhona jealous sorry making Rhona suspicious
    The Moron is taking April out Tomorrow.
    Because he looked deader than Gemma someone gave Dom some money making him cross, this is added to the many things that make Dom cross.
    Edna was happy which scard me rigid
    The Bartons were mightily ticked off because Adam did a runner from the very same restraunt that Pete and James had done a deal with causing the red headed owner to bale on the deal.
    Katie was rude to James
    HIVile mad it clear she would rather die of aids than watch any more 4 hour Swedish films and then had sex with Ironic Ian
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chrisdebag wrote: »
    :cool: how lucky we are to have so many well rounded characters we can truly care about

Where? point them out to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80's Gal wrote: »
    April is a far better actor than those two :)

Not hard the rubber chicken was a better actor than those two.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :cool: pride cometh before a fall
    I though that was 'A trip' ;-)
    That bloke should have just called the Cops.
    But he would then have to wait for his money.
    :o Val you are always shellfish to poor Eric
    Vile woman >:(
    star89 wrote: »
    The fabulous Charity
    Pandora. wrote: »

The Fabulous Charity
    So Fabulous, she doesn't even poo

:o should vicars say Dam
    Yes, when talking to Vile Val.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o:o

Yet she was totally ungrateful when Vanessa tried to help her out before.>:(

A tad hypocritical, won't take charity but will for it on somebody else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    I though that was 'A trip' ;-)

But he would then have to wait for his money.

Vile woman >:(

So Fabulous, she doesn't even poo

Yes, when talking to Vile Val.

HIVile would make any vicar swear.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Who's watching Gogglebox later?

Not me I don't watch fake reality shows with ugly people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    An experiment

Doona asked loads of questions making Rhona jealous sorry making Rhona suspicious
    Because he looked deader than Gemma someone gave Dom some money making him cross, this is added to the many things that make Dom cross.
    The Bartons were mightily ticked off because Adam did a runner from the very same restraunt that Pete and James had done a deal with causing the red headed owner to bale on the deal.
    Katie was rude to James
    HIVile mad it clear she would rather die of aids than watch any more 4 hour Swedish films and then had sex with Ironic Ian

:D:D I like it! :D:D (ROFL at BiB) :D:D
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An experiment

Katie was rude to James

According to a tv mag, Corrie was going to do the HIV story late last year, but the actress who plays the character that would be getting it, didn't want to and refused, so the Corrie bosses got cold feet and didn't bother with it. Apparently their now kicking themselves after seeing how well Val's story is doing:p. Wonder who the actress was? I'm thinking Carla ( would make sense with Barlow Bonk-all), and they gave her the ridiculously OOC baby story in spite.
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    According to a tv mag, Corrie was going to do the HIV story late last year, but the actress who plays the character that would be getting it, didn't want to and refused, so the Corrie bosses got cold feet and didn't bother with it. Apparently their now kicking themselves after seeing how well Val's story is doing:p. Wonder who the actress was? I'm thinking Carla ( would make sense with Barlow Bonk-all), and they gave her the ridiculously OOC baby story in spite.

The silhouette in the article for it looked like Maria, so she probably thought a HIV storyline would be awkward because of the attitudes towards gay men and HIV. ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    HIVile would make any vicar swear.

The vicar looks like a young HIVile:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    The vicar looks like a young HIVile:blush:

No, as Malty is always telling us, the vicar looks like LadyMary'sMaidFromDowntonButIsn't. :D:D

(She really is very like an older Joanne Froggatt).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    No, as Malty is always telling us, the vicar looks like LadyMary'sMaidFromDowntonButIsn't. :D:D

Like her as well then :)
  • Options
    kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Need to add this .... I heard Dom saying he was going to the "jobcentre" ... thats a FIRST a character has acknowleged he is away to go and sign on .... yet any other time characters arrive and are able to walk into jobs :o , pity they can't be more realistic with other characters if they lose their job and need to sign on....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »

Not convinced.

Bit strange having little to do her this morning having done all my stuff last night.

Going to take a bit of getting used to.:cool::cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kezo wrote: »
    Need to add this .... I heard Dom saying he was going to the "jobcentre" ... thats a FIRST a character has acknowleged he is away to go and sign on .... yet any other time characters arrive and are able to walk into jobs :o , pity they can't be more realistic with other characters if they lose their job and need to sign on....

I used to live somewhere without a jobcentre and have to travel to it, I always found it odd the city of Ripon had no jobcentre and you had to go to Harrogate to sign on, if you did that is, back in the day to just sent a form with your signature on and then a cheque would arrive with yout money, I bet you wouldn't get away without setting foot in ajob centre and endless interogations for 13 weeks a time now.

As for Dom soap characters barely ever mention Jobcentres and benefits which is why they get into debt so much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not convinced.

Bit strange having little to do her this morning having done all my stuff last night.

Going to take a bit of getting used to.:cool::cool:

Did you enjoy your live visit last night, kwynne? :)
  • Options
    kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to live somewhere without a jobcentre and have to travel to it, I always found it odd the city of Ripon had no jobcentre and you had to go to Harrogate to sign on, if you did that is, back in the day to just sent a form with your signature on and then a cheque would arrive with yout money, I bet you wouldn't get away without setting foot in ajob centre and endless interogations for 13 weeks a time now.

As for Dom soap characters barely ever mention Jobcentres and benefits which is why they get into debt so much.

Thats true .... but I wondered why they had to bring him in saying "i am away to the jobcentre" - so I presume he got sacked from garage? What about the "courier service" at one point he had TWO JOBS going :confused: and suddenly he is signing on? Can someone clear me up regarding the Courier Service - did Dom get sacked from that too or has scriptwriters swept that under the carpet?

EDIT: do you think we will actually see scenes of him going to a "jobcentre" outside Emmerdale?? (can't see it if I am honest) - or is it the only time we ever step out of Emmerdale is when there is a "carjack" :o
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kezo wrote: »
    Thats true .... but I wondered why they had to bring him in saying "i am away to the jobcentre" - so I presume he got sacked from garage? What about the "courier service" at one point he had TWO JOBS going :confused: and suddenly he is signing on? Can someone clear me up regarding the Courier Service - did Dom get sacked from that too or has scriptwriters swept that under the carpet?

EDIT: do you think we will actually see scenes of him going to a "jobcentre" outside Emmerdale?? (can't see it if I am honest) - or is it the only time we ever step out of Emmerdale is when there is a "carjack" :o

I don't think he got sacked. He asked Dobbeh to buy him out as he didn't want to work with/for the Dingles. Don't blame him really.