Sherrie storms off Loose Women?

Comments

• RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Did she have a nosebleed because the other one punched her in the hooter, I wonder?

Edit - I don't watch this show but have seen a couple of minutes whilst waiting for the news or Dickinson to come on. Am I the only one who can't stand any of these old trollops?
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    She'd parked it in the pub car park of all places! :D
    Alcohol induced amnesia:D:):D Silly mare!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    It's the worst programme on the tele - they ought to bin it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did she have a nosebleed because the other one punched her in the hooter, I wonder?
    By the sounds of it, Sherrie should have been the one throwing the punches!
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    By the sounds of it, Sherrie should have been the one throwing the punches!

Maybe she did......and got a heftier one back!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she did......and got a heftier one back!
    I hope they kept the cameras rolling and it ends up on youtube!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Is any of this on youtube yet? i couldnt find it
  • torreviejaladstorreviejalads Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sherrie herself says on Twitter:

Thank you everyone I'm fine now just a non stoppable nose bleed , really hot , just one of those things felt such a fool xxxxx
    10:36 PM Apr 3rd from web
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should bring back Kaye Adams. She seemed to have some intelligence to her. That Jackie Brambles is absolutely awful and seems really out of place on the panel. All she cares about is mentioning when she used to be in America doing what ever (she never fails to bring it up should we forget:o ) but why the hell then did she have to come back to the uk with her tail between her legs?! Should have stayed over:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise Welch is a mouthy drunk. Sherrie is just annoying. Would be happy to see them both booted off.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    louise81 wrote: »
    Denise Welch is a mouthy drunk. Sherrie is just annoying. Would be happy to see them both booted off.

How on earth do you know she's a mouthy drunk? Is this just an assumption? Are you just basing this purely on her personality?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    They should bring back Kaye Adams. She seemed to have some intelligence to her. That Jackie Brambles is absolutely awful and seems really out of place on the panel. All she cares about is mentioning when she used to be in America doing what ever (she never fails to bring it up should we forget:o ) but why the hell then did she have to come back to the uk with her tail between her legs?! Should have stayed over:yawn:

I quite like Jackie actually, although, I've only watched Loose Women a few times really. Jackie isn't quite as jokey as Kaye was, but she's still okay though.
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I quite like Jackie actually, although, I've only watched Loose Women a few times really. Jackie isn't quite as jokey as Kaye was, but she's still okay though.

You would dislike her if you heard her babble on about "when she lived in L.A":yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You would dislike her if you heard her babble on about "when she lived in L.A":yawn:

Are you sure she lived in L.A? ;):D:D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makson wrote: »

I didn't particularly like Kaye Adams - such a sanctimonious woman - but Jackie and Andrea are strange replacements as lead presenter.

Jackie's US 'career' is long over, although she never fails to remind people that she lived there for a few years, and Andrea's Snow White, fence-sitting persona is such an act.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise Welch always looks like a drag artist and her husband reminds me of Popeye.
  • airyfariyairyfariy Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sherrie herself says on Twitter:

Thank you everyone I'm fine now just a non stoppable nose bleed , really hot , just one of those things felt such a fool xxxxx
    10:36 PM Apr 3rd from web

Hmm i wonder if it is anything to do with menopause? Also would the producers let her just storm off or go home after a barmy? Would she be allowed to come back?
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the show should be renamed 'Loose Cannons'!!

Denise and Sherrie don't look as if they're the type to take criticism too well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, this is the programme in which Kerry Katona boasted that she smoked in front of her children and felt no shame at doing so.

It s not the most stimulating television, it should be scrapped as what is going to happen to the Jeremy Kyle Chav Show:

Slightly OT, what is the likelyhood one of Jezza's final shows will include Katona and the Cabbie ?.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    Denise Welch - horrible vicious old trollop with a bad facelift

My God that face has been lifted :eek: what the hell must it of looked like before

I think the Women is just gross to watch in every way, the way she drools over young men makes me feel sick.

And she looks what she is.
    Forum Member
    I missed the show. BUT Sherrie's "mad auntie" act is extremely irritating, and she doesn't seem to be able to cope with anything out of the ordinary. Did anyone see that show where she was saying how she never wanted children blah blah blah then all of a sudden she had little baby in her tummy*cringe*No wonder her old man hopped it!

I agree does she think its cute or something?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    My God that face has been lifted :eek: what the hell must it of looked like before

I think the Women is just gross to watch in every way, the way she drools over young men makes me feel sick.

Has she had it lifted? It doesn't look like it that's for sure!

I remember when she flashed her ugly bra to everyone, utterly disgusting.
    Forum Member

Did you see when she dressed up Lilly Allen stlye in that sailor suit thingy.

*gags*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeh I remember she got it done for a 10 Years Younger special...

http://www.channel4.com/health/microsites/L/lust4life/look_young/special.html

She doesn't look much different imo, just a bit more slap on the after pic...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Ellie82 wrote: »
    Yeh I remember she got it done for a 10 Years Younger special...

http://www.channel4.com/health/microsites/L/lust4life/look_young/special.html

She doesn't look much different imo, just a bit more slap on the after pic...

Yea i agree Denise needs a good slap...:D