Options

Is Carol McGiffin pregnant?!

airyfariyairyfariy Posts: 593
Forum Member
✭✭
Was just watching Loose Women and they were talking about dieting.
Carol said she doesn't like to feel too full and Sherrie said yes you don't eat much do you? Carol said no i don't like to feel too full, Sherri said no you just get full from drinking don't you?!
Carol says: Well no i'm not lately am i?!

Hmmm?!?!!? It could be totally innocent and it's health or antibiotics, but could she have let slip that she's early pregnancy or planning?!
Carol a mum at 50? you reckon?!:confused::eek:

Comments

• Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's not, is she??! :eek::p

I suppose if she's going to have any kids she needs to get on with it pronto!! :D
  • Options
    Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member
    She was moaning about that 66yr old getting preggers, saying menopause happen for a reason, so i doubt it.

If she is, good luck to her...I like Carol, she cracks me up:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    no. recently she said that she's trying to cut down on internet use and alcohol. i would assume that this is part of the plan. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahhhhh! Could be it, or it could be part of the greater plan?!
  • Options
    teewoodsteewoods Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What happned to the Scottish lady that used to host it? Did they sack her ? Do they even all get along ? I find it hard to believe you culd have so many women not falling out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, more likely she's had a mega boozing session and is still recovering from it.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't think she wanted kids. And I'm sure her fiance's gay...
  • Options
    Eye SeaEye Sea Posts: 4,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    airyfariy wrote: »
    Was just watching Loose Women and they were talking about dieting.
    Carol said she doesn't like to feel too full and Sherrie said yes you don't eat much do you? Carol said no i don't like to feel too full, Sherri said no you just get full from drinking don't you?!
    Carol says: Well no i'm not lately am i?!

Hmmm?!?!!? It could be totally innocent and it's health or antibiotics, but could she have let slip that she's early pregnancy or planning?!
    Carol a mum at 50? you reckon?!:confused::eek:

Never mind how old she is, who is the father? :eek:
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she always rolls her eyes whenever the other loose women talk about their kids so i would be VERY surprised if she's expecting
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Shes not pregnant, shes not drinking as much now as she used to since she met Mark, her b/f.......lol;)
  • Options
    jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »

Gay:eek:??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you think though that being the boyf at 27 there will come a point when he is older that he will want or at least think about haing kids? His friends will all be doing it and he will be at an age to, she on the other hand will be in her 60s.

Hmmm, i just don't think at a young age you can never say never.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    I guess they could adopt if they really want children together. There is usually an age-limit but they seem to make allowances for celebs...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    airyfariy wrote: »
    Don't you think though that being the boyf at 27 there will come a point when he is older that he will want or at least think about haing kids? His friends will all be doing it and he will be at an age to, she on the other hand will be in her 60s.

Hmmm, i just don't think at a young age you can never say never.

You can never rule out this happening a few years down the line, particularly with such an age gap and if it's the female who is much older, which pretty much puts paid to any chance of having children naturally.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,001
    Forum Member
    teewoods wrote: »
    What happned to the Scottish lady that used to host it? Did they sack her ? Do they even all get along ? I find it hard to believe you culd have so many women not falling out.

You are not allowed to talk about her, I think she upset the powers that be.

She has presented the Wright Stuff recently on Channel 5.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    You are not allowed to talk about her!

Why not? :o I also wondered where she went...
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    How old is she now 47, 48,the chances of her getting pregnant naturally are pretty slim.and besides,she doesn't like kids much,does she.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    How old is she now 47, 48,the chances of her getting pregnant naturally are pretty slim.and besides,she doesn't like kids much,does she.

Carol's 49.

I think if she'd wanted kids she'd have done something about it by now, but she's not exactly maternal!!
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »

:D:D What makes you say that? Is it because you find it that hard to believe the man in question actually fancies her? :D:D
  • Options
    gonnaenodaethatgonnaenodaethat Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kaye Adams, the Scottish one, left to have her babies and now does stuff for unicef as an Ambassador.

By the way both Jackie and Andrea are Scottish too. Jackie was born down south but classes herself as Scots.
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Carol's 49.

I think if she'd wanted kids she'd have done something about it by now, but she's not exactly maternal!!
    She's too busy enjoying herself with her toyboy,and i don't blame her lol
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    By the way both Jackie and Andrea are Scottish too. Jackie was born down south but classes herself as Scots.

I thought she classed herself as America the way she goes on about her time in LA.
  • Options
    gonnaenodaethatgonnaenodaethat Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she classed herself as America the way she goes on about her time in LA.

ha ha ha good point.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ozzycam wrote: »
    Shes not pregnant, shes not drinking as much now as she used to since she met Mark, her b/f.......lol;)

:D
    she looks WAY older than 49.:p
    cant STAND the shrivelled munter.
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

L.A Brambles was born in Harlow:D