Kim Woodburn DESERVES to win,heres why....

124»

Comments

• LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    lou-kate wrote: »
    She is one of those people who thinks everyone needs to know the scrapings of her mind all the time.

:D:D

And Katie Price doesn't?

Due to the editing, we don't know what Justin said to her before she told him about the moles. He's not exactly known for being reticent himself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    Kim is currently my favourite along with Justin, Sabrina and Gino. Kim is endearingly eccentric and fiesty for a lady of her years. I even love the way she has conversations with her clothing:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every time a woman gets close to winning this show, she gets pipped by a male.

The last woman to win also ate a kangaroos a*se...

.....whilst all the men sat on theirs!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Kim to win!! :)
  • ChoccyCaroleChoccyCarole Posts: 8,867
    Forum Member
    I want KIM TO WIN:)

She is fun to watch
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Queen of Clean deserves to win
  • MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she should win... she's been exempt from doing too many things, as was George Hamilton so I was glad he went and wondered why he was there to be honest.... when he couldn't do much, and like Kim, he was exempt from doing so many challenges and he did the right thing by leaving, otherwise it wouldn't have been fair had he got to the final so easily!!! It would have been so much fun watching Kim do the current challenge!!! :D
  • 88Paul9988Paul99 Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For me Kim is the most interesting, I also believe she has a heart of gold. Incredible if she won but everybody thinks it's a shoe-in for Gino.
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deserves to win after tonight's show! The ice-cream and "I knew you could do it!" LOL!
  • scotchscotch Posts: 10,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Kim, darlings :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    Damien. wrote: »
    Deserves to win after tonight's show! The ice-cream and "I knew you could do it!" LOL!

Funny cos thats about finished her off for me- liked her till now but she really is an annoying biddy.
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Kim is the most entertaining in the camp. I would love her to win but we all know who ITV want!!:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim contributed the most to the camp and those trials she endured...uugghh
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Because the ITV2 panel - and particuarly Janet Street Porter:mad: - have been absolutely vile towards her (egged on its seems by the production team).

A victory for Kim would mean so much more to her - because she doesn't think she has any chance of winning!

Gino wouldn't really be that bothered either way - he will see his wife and sons straight away.
  • RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite a revealing show tonight for Kim I thought when she was talking about trust issues and friendship... Bless her.
  • lavender50lavender50 Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ffawkes wrote: »
    I've met overbearing old biddies like her before - they are a type, who try to make themselves look good by criticizing others. They are usually disliked by people around them.

Her difficult life and performance in the trial don't really change that - I'm afraid she should be concentrating on changing her nature rather than swanning around in the

jungle trying to look impressive for the cameras.
    now my love arent you taking it all a bit too seriously :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RobInnes wrote: »
    Quite a revealing show tonight for Kim I thought when she was talking about trust issues and friendship... Bless her.

Her demeanor last night had a more human touch and I think she is delighted to be in the final. She certainly wont be expecting a win but she might just get enough votes.
  • SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry don't want her winning - my loves - sorry my Dears and my Darlings.
  • CassieCassie Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope she isn't my winner. All she's done has pulled faces for the camera and acted up for the show. She makes me cringe and wonder why a cleaner of loo's is now is celeb.
  • billlythekidbilllythekid Posts: 5,080
    Forum Member
    amilo wrote: »
    Kim is a really lovely woman who has had a very hard life and deserves to win this.For anyone who didn't know.......

Early life

Woodburn was constantly beaten by her mother throughout her childhood and neglected by her father, who later attempted to molest her as a teenager.After fleeing from her home and moving from job to job, she became pregnant by her then boyfriend, who then left her. In February, 1966 she gave birth four months prematurely to a stillborn boy.Terrified of the stigma of being an unmarried mother and alone, she buried the baby's body in a nearby park.After this, she changed her name to Kim in an attempt to forget her past.She was also a victim of domestic violence by her first husband.

Career

Woodburn undertook many jobs in her adult life. She worked for a time as a social worker to teenage girls, in retail, and as a Littlewoods model in Liverpool in the late 1960s.In 1983, she made her first appearance on television on Pebble Mill at One, demonstrating knitwear. This was her only television appearance for the next 20 years, while she worked as a house cleaner in the UK and US. In 2002, she auditioned for Channel 4, while earning £1000 a month as a cleaner. She was hired as a presenter of new show How Clean is Your House?, which began in February 2003. At the age of 61, Woodburn was catapulted into stardom as the show became an instant success.

If Katie Price was to win over this woman it would be a disgrace.

she should not win because of her life before the jungle she should be judged by what she has done in the jungle so what if she has had a shit start to life many people have things a lot worse :mad: btw jimmy for the win :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    How many women her age (or any age at all for that matter) would put up with what she's going through with all these insects!

I couldn't do it. Fair shout to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,550
    Forum Member
    I think she's great. Hope people are voting for her :).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only woman ever in the jungle to get 100% on all her trials...and none of them were easy.
  • amiloamilo Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I started this thread I had no doubt that she would be in the final.

Good on you Kim,tell it like it is and never change.
    Congrats for becoming second!:D

And to the begrudger s here have your cake and enjoy it.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim provided great entertainment and it was quite right that she should be in the final. She did well, I found her immensely funny. If I knew her in real life she might get on the nerves after a while - but I might get on hers so so what. She was great. I believe the right pair were there at the end. I am glad Gino won but had it been the other way around I wouldn't have complained.