i don't want to be single anymore.

5340robert5340robert Posts: 2,549
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have reached 25 these are the years i shouldnt be single and yet here i am there are litrally no single girls in york, at work im the only guy in my age range who is single, i should be looking to get married at my age not struggling to get a date, where have i gone wrong, what have i done wrong in my life, most other people i know who are my age are so boring, i have a vibrant personality but yet girls always go for boring guys.

Comments

• Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    Again Rob, seriously? Didn't you do this exact same thread for like three weeks in a row now?
  • 5340robert5340robert Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash_735 wrote: »
    Again Rob, seriously? Didn't you do this exact same thread for like three weeks in a row now?

New thread, different day.
  • trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe you can perfect this vibrant personality by practising with your DS posts. They surely must be better than the whingeing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe you can perfect this vibrant personality by practising with your DS posts. They surely must be better than the whingeing.

You haven't met me in real life i come across different on here.
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No single women in York? Rob, howabout you go out and about to the local bars later?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No single women in York? Rob, howabout you go out and about to the local bars later?

What at 3am ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are no single girls in York?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5340robert wrote: »
    What at 3am ?

Nope, later today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are no single girls in York?

Yep you got it in one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, later today.

Im at work till 10 pm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob, I remember you talking about an Asian girl once - is she just a friend?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob, I remember you talking about an Asian girl once - is she just a friend?

No we split up, the whole thing rocked my confidence:cry:.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No we split up, the whole thing rocked my confidence:cry:.

Are you still friends? How's your sister?
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't live in York but I have a lot of friends there and even I know there are a lot of single girls in that neck of the woods. Some very nice ones, too.
    If you have no faith or confidence in yourself then how do you think others will see you? Whining online won't help you.
  • Too CloseToo Close Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Its the same thread you make all the time you never listen to any advice given to you.
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Robert, I don't know what to say to you.

If you really want a girlfriend you'll find a way.
  • QTC13QTC13 Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have reached 25 these are the years i shouldnt be single and yet here i am there are litrally no single girls in york, at work im the only guy in my age range who is single, i should be looking to get married at my age not struggling to get a date, where have i gone wrong, what have i done wrong in my life, most other people i know who are my age are so boring, i have a vibrant personality but yet girls always go for boring guys.

If you're struggling to find a girlfriend - maybe you're gay deep down but are struggling to admit it?

Just a thought.

(btw - no shame if you are gay - go out and have fun!)
  • ontheloop54ontheloop54 Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not sure the mods would agree with that approach.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
  • c4rvc4rv Posts: 29,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there are plenty of single girls but you are doing everything in your power to avoid them or attracting them
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 10,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you wont get one being on here all the time starting crappy threads
  • Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im at work till 10 pm.

What would you do if people on here bumped into you at your workplace? I'd be frightened someone would recognise me if I mentioned where i worked and had posted a pic of myself on here.
  • RelugusRelugus Posts: 12,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thats stupid advice.

Bars are a joke; the women only dance with each other and the small, select group of alpha males. Most people go to bars and clubs in groups, and if you go alone, the women will see you as lacking "social status" and will ignore you.

Bars are where women have fun and where men's hopes die.
  • RelugusRelugus Posts: 12,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    c4rv wrote: »
    there are plenty of single girls but you are doing everything in your power to avoid them or attracting them

Some men are not attractive to girls full stop. Omega males are known to be repulsive to females.

Also, women measure men according to the number of friends he has, and the size of his wallet. Social status is everything.

Don't bother with women unless you have high social status.
This discussion has been closed.