Options

Simon Cowell dating Carolynne's rival from Fame Academy?!

StephenHKentStephenHKent Posts: 1,798
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I see in The Sun that Simon is dating Louise Griffiths who was a contestant on Fame Academy with Carolynne in 2003 !! I believe Louise and Carolynne became quite good friends. I wonder if they still are? ;) I remember being impressed with Louise as a singer, she did a brilliant version of Dusty Springfield's "I Just Don't know what to do with myself".

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max Clifford is kept very busy running to the Sun with stories about Simon Cowell's 'romances'.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A shared love of Dusty Springfield? Hmmm. Is she a Judy Garland fan as well?
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't Louise Jensen Button's girlfriend at the time?
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »

Perhaps the Sun have got their facts mixed up and Simon is in fact dating Jenson Button, certainly more believable.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've stolen this from another thread because I love it :D
    he is such a tart

I mean no woman is safe from his manly clutches

he is so so heterosexual

can you imagine him and Tom cruise out on the pull

lock up your daughters
  • Options
    peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see in The Sun that Simon is dating Louise Griffiths who was a contestant on Fame Academy with Carolynne in 2003 !! I believe Louise and Carolynne became quite good friends. I wonder if they still are? ;) I remember being impressed with Louise as a singer, she did a brilliant version of Dusty Springfield's "I Just Don't know what to do with myself".

Yes, I believe Louise and Carolynne are still friends. I loved Louise, thought she was great.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, and she has also dated Jesse Spencer
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I've stolen this from another thread because I love it :D

He's an insatiable lothario. There isn't a woman alive who wouldn't go to Max Clifford with a story about Simon's prowess. Oh he's as heterosexual as they come. Meanwhile the estate of Liberace has phoned and asked for his teeth and chest wig to be returned.
  • Options
    StephenHKentStephenHKent Posts: 1,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I believe Louise and Carolynne are still friends. I loved Louise, thought she was great.

Louise could have been a modern version of Kim Wilde. If you see what I mean. Sweet voice, not a great voice but a good voice, beautiful girl and able to bring out the emotion of classic pop songs. I can't find any of louise's performances on YouTube. :(
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps the Sun have got their facts mixed up and Simon is in fact dating Jenson Button, certainly more believable.

Last time I read he was dating someone prettier than Simon, and apparenty female. He was dating Louise during the FA period (and apparently he wanted to marry her but I I don't know if she wanted to marry him, I presume she did but obv for whatever reason it didn't end up happening).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yes, I think they got engaged ............ one of the other contestants, Alistair, had a huge crush on her in the mansion ...
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the link above:
    Meanwhile Cowell has had relationships with stars including singers Sinitta, 48

Ha...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    LouisFelch wrote: »
    Max Clifford is kept very busy running to the Sun with stories about Simon Cowell's 'romances'.

Ain't he just ? ;) He isn't fooling anyone only himself :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    LouisFelch wrote: »
    He's an insatiable lothario. There isn't a woman alive who wouldn't go to Max Clifford with a story about Simon's prowess. Oh he's as heterosexual as they come. Meanwhile the estate of Liberace has phoned and asked for his teeth and chest wig to be returned.

Ha ha :D:D:D
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louise was my favourite on that series, but she always seemed to be in the bottom three and ended up going home far to early!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is denying it on twitter though.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/1lgriffiths
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Been around a bit hasn't she. She used to be with Jensen Button.
  • Options
    PeterWDPeterWD Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    From the link above:
    Meanwhile Cowell has had relationships with stars including singers Sinitta, 48

Ha...
    Sinitta's relationship with Simon started when she was 16. At the time she was famous and Simon wasn't.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1093990/Sinitta-tells-The-truth-Simon-Cowell-me.html
    12 December 2008
    When they first got together back in the Eighties, she was the big star. When they went out together, photographers would ask Simon to step out of the frame so they could get a shot of Sinitta on her own, without some little nobody spoiling the picture.

Nowadays, it is Sinitta who is politely requested to move away so they can get a photograph of Simon.

'In the old days, Simon was the record company man behind the suit and I got to be the pop star,' Sinitta recalls.

'When the photographers asked Simon to move out of the way, we'd pull a face at each other and I'd say, "They don't want you, they want me" - and he'd have to step out of the shot.

'He was carrying my bags and doing my schedules and driving the car. Now I'm carrying his bags. We get out of the car and it's "Simon! Simon!" and they want me out of the way. It's hilarious.'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ermm the man was dating Carmen Electra about 3 weeks ago, he was snogging her at some restaurant, its a new women every couple of weeks with him, he needs a hobby
  • Options
    Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Just askin', not suggesting anything, but if one acts as another person's beard...how much would they get paid/rewarded?:o
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PeterWD wrote: »
    Sinitta's relationship with Simon started when she was 16.

My amusement was because Sinitta would have us believe that she's in her early 40s.
  • Options
    mrsgrumpy49mrsgrumpy49 Posts: 10,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Honestly I couldn't care if he was dating Bugs Bunny!
    I have noticed he seems to be putting on weight though ;)