Charlie lying on top of sam

StephenHKentStephenHKent Posts: 1,798
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did you see, while Callum and dexter were arguing, Charlie lying on top of Sam, snuggling up to him! ?? And was that some hair stroking?
...her third victim?

Comments

• rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks that way. Silly Sam will blow any chance of winning if he gets involved with her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The new Showmance, comming to your screen soon.
  • momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlie has too have male attention any port in a storm!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    atleast sam can switch her off when she starts talking sh!t
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlies very touchy feely person, she's like that with the twins, and thought it was nice for Sam to get a cuddle to start with.......
    BUT i'd forgotton poor 'ol Callum was sitting there seeing it, crikey - no words,...... talk about winding him up - what was Sam doing,..... being used perhaps ?????:eek: neither of them should have got into that position, very insensitive and felt for Callum on that one
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Sam told Gina he found her personality attractive the other day, now he's getting very playful with Charlie. Think he's just feeling a bit horny. lol
  • SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be a fitting ending to this ridiculous storyline
  • newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know!! onto her 3rd bloke now, good game play! (although I cant stand her)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sir--ocis wrote: »

LMAO that is harsh! :cool:
  • kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that both Sam and Charlie were totally disrespectful to Callum. They know that he's been insecure about Charlie's nomination of Callum and isn't Sam supposed to be Callum's mate and the one who told him to stay clear of Charlie?

No wonder Callum is flipping when he sees this kind of stuff going on around him. It's like they are deliberately winding him up. It's a shame he takes the bait.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam sleeping with his best mate's girl. Just like life outside.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    user999 wrote: »

It wouldn't be happening in my life. With friends like that you don't need enemies.
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hahahahaha....perfect match then. :D
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    sandy50 wrote: »
    Charlies very touchy feely person, she's like that with the twins, and thought it was nice for Sam to get a cuddle to start with.......
    BUT i'd forgotton poor 'ol Callum was sitting there seeing it, crikey - no words,...... talk about winding him up - what was Sam doing,..... being used perhaps ?????:eek: neither of them should have got into that position, very insensitive and felt for Callum on that one

It was a shocker.

Crassly insensitive to both guys but particularly Callum in that moment.

Inappropriate intimacy with the inexperienced and younger (and horny!) Sam.

At best, she's got a real problem with appropriate boundaries and doesn't learn from experience. At worst, she doesn't care that she sends the wrong signal to any of the 3 men because she enjoys either the tactility or the attention.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    kate03 wrote: »
    I thought that both Sam and Charlie were totally disrespectful to Callum. They know that he's been insecure about Charlie's nomination of Callum and isn't Sam supposed to be Callum's mate and the one who told him to stay clear of Charlie?

No wonder Callum is flipping when he sees this kind of stuff going on around him. It's like they are deliberately winding him up. It's a shame he takes the bait.

As Judi James pointed out, it's like nobody respects him or takes him seriously.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Never thought I'd envy a deaf person :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is playing the game with the males in the house.....Callum....Dextor......twins......Sam!!!.....all the cuddles and pecks on the cheeks......no wonder she hasn't been up yet.......she's playing the boys and getting just the result she is after.......very clever and very very manipulative:mad:
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the HMs cuddle up to each other at one time or another, it's an overreaction to think there's anything in it, and Callum didn't seem bothered by it at all.
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam told Gina he found her personality attractive the other day, now he's getting very playful with Charlie. Think he's just feeling a bit horny. lol
    :D:D:D:D:D that's probably it :D:D:D
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member

Did this actually happen? Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The new Showmance, comming to your screen soon.[/QUOTE

NNNooooo.Callum will love that one , can you imagine if it did happen :D:D:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Judi James pointed out, it's like nobody respects him or takes him seriously.

I know. I feel sorry for the guy. That particular scene was very telling and just how much the two hms whom he thought he was closest to could act like that. I like Hazel and I know she doesn't like him much, but at least she doesn't lie to him or pretend to be his best friend and give him mixed messages like his so-called friends in the house are doing.