Options

Courtney Owned Carol!!

Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
Forum Member
✭✭
Just watched the video of their little washing up mini disagreement. Courtney was well able for Carol. I'm quite liking Courtney actually.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Link please :)
    Is it on the website? Or youtube?
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh I hope this isn't the start of the super-worshipping stuff.

Carol was pissed as a fart last night, so don't know in what respect Courtney owned her, but I'd imagine in most situations, Carol wouldn't be owned by anyone.

And for the record I don't dislike either of them......yet.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    kate03 wrote: »
    Gosh I hope this isn't the start of the super-worshipping stuff.

Carol was pissed as a fart last night, so don't know in what respect Courtney owned her, but I'd imagine in most situations, Carol wouldn't be owned by anyone.

And for the record I don't dislike either of them......yet.

People always do it because half this forum are wannabe Americans :D Even though the American housemates they put in to the show are usually a joke im the US, and total nobodies in Britain, people still idolise them for some reason. It's quite sad really :p
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammy8 wrote: »
    Link please :)
    Is it on the website? Or youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to8Tn3cLNVk
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    swaydogswaydog Posts: 5,653
    Forum Member
    JayUK69 wrote: »

Not seeing any "owning" going on there, one way or the other.:confused:
  • Options
    sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP having a laugh, Carol Griffin owned by an American bimbo, dont think so.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Courtney has gone up in my estimation, keep it up Courtney, at least you were doing something, more than Carole was.
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »
    People always do it because half this forum are wannabe Americans :D Even though the American housemates they put in to the show are usually a joke im the US, and total nobodies in Britain, people still idolise them for some reason. It's quite sad really :p

Oddly enough you will probably find that the American HMs they put into the show are better known world wide than the British HMs even though they are not well known by the Brits. Not many of them have been a joke in the US. The British celebs are well known in Britain but almost unknown anywhere else in the world. Exceptions being the footballers, coaches and athletes who are probably known further afield than the island.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »

Well this is my first CBB on the forum, but I seen enough of this stuff early on with the normal BB. Fair enough to support a hm, but to make threads like this especially about someone like Carol McGiffen whom I know for a fact wouldn't take shit from anyone......well it's just absurd :eek:
  • Options
    ellie-wellieellie-wellie Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Carol was being ignorant in that clip. Good on Courtney.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well this is my first CBB on the forum, but I seen enough of this stuff early on with the normal BB. Fair enough to support a hm, but to make threads like this especially about someone like Carol McGiffen whom I know for a fact wouldn't take shit from anyone......well it's just absurd :eek:

Have you seen the clip? It was Courtney who wasn't taking Carol's shit (and I normally like Carol).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you seen the clip? It was Courtney who wasn't taking Carol's shit (and I normally like Carol).

I don't think I care and the reason was given in my first post. A very drunk Carol? C'mon, like I said earlier, it's not normal circumstances. Just continue to watch the show and see if we get a pattern of this Courtney owning Carol.

The thread is ridiculous hero-worshipping.
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Carol was being ignorant in that clip. Good on Courtney.

Absolutely, this is why I hoped she would not go into BB. I have a horrible feeling that I won't like her anymore by the end of the show.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who is Carol McGiffin and what is her claim to celebrity status ? I've never heard of her. To me she looked like a dried up aggressive nobody.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Who is Carol McGiffin and what is her claim to celebrity status ? I've never heard of her. To me she looked like a dried up aggressive nobody.

You could say the same about most of the celebs in there. I haven't heard of two thirds of them.

As for the rest of your post, I seen a drunk Carol but no evidence of her being aggressive.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You could say the same about most of the celebs in there. I haven't heard of two thirds of them.

As for the rest of your post, I seen a drunk Carol but no evidence of her being aggressive.

She was warning people not to mess with her or wtte. That's aggressive.

A very unpleasant woman whoever she is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I think Carol probably should have just let her be. She's an 18 year old girl up doing everyone's dishes. That's a win. I didn't see any ownage but Carol didn't looked pleased. Way to stand up for yourself young lady.

That said, I'm expecting them both to annoy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think I care and the reason was given in my first post. A very drunk Carol? C'mon, like I said earlier, it's not normal circumstances. Just continue to watch the show and see if we get a pattern of this Courtney owning Carol.

The thread's about one clip on the BB site, I don't know where you get 'hero-worshipping' from. And Carol doesn't appear very drunk in it to me. Maybe if you watched the clip you may understand people's opinions, rather than making excuses for her behaviour, and having a go at people for having an opinion, without having seen it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    She was warning people not to mess with her or wtte. That's aggressive.

A very unpleasant woman whoever she is.

Was that on live feed? If so, I guess she'd have been well on her way to being sozzled.

Anyway, I only know of her from Loose Women and she doesn't take prisoners that's for sure. She also likes a good drink and letting her hair down so to speak, but I'll judge her like the rest of them over the coming days. I just think it's silly to hero-worship any of them after just one night.
  • Options
    dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Walk_Offs wrote: »
    I think Carol probably should have just let her be. She's an 18 year old girl up doing everyone's dishes. That's a win. I didn't see any ownage but Carol didn't looked pleased. Way to stand up for yourself young lady.

That said, I'm expecting them both to annoy.

She is 18? :eek:

I thought she was 35. Looked gaunt and haggard to me. Not being nasty, probably just first impression. I dont know who she is as I missed the first 30 minutes or so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thread's about one clip on the BB site, I don't know where you get 'hero-worshipping' from. And Carol doesn't appear very drunk in it to me. Maybe if you watched the clip you may understand people's opinions, rather than making excuses for her behaviour, and having a go at people for having an opinion, without having seen it.

Do you know what, I've just watched it and my interpretation was that Carol was drunk, but was joking with Courney. You know....a bit of banter with her. Seems to me the one with a sense of humour bypass in that, was Courtney. Even after Carol said she was joking, Courtney was still being serious.

So sorry to disagree with you all that Courtney owned Carol.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member

Wow your last comment was a bit harsh & unfair. I don't see the OP hero worshipping anyone they are merely expressing their observations :confused:

I class hero worshipping as someone who can't see any wrong in their favourite HM. Someone who defends them to the hilt, for, sometimes minor attributes such as looks, location etc

Apart from Courtney's high pitched voice, which may prove very annoying, like chalk down a blackboard, she seems a very nice polite, well mannered person.

Carol came across as rather bossy on LF, however as she'd had a few sherbets I'm reserving judgement as its too early to form an opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow your last comment was a bit harsh & unfair. I don't see the OP hero worshipping anyone they are merely expressing their observations :confused:

I class hero worshipping as someone who can't see any wrong in their favourite HM. Someone who defends them to the hilt, for, sometimes minor attributes such as looks, location etc

Apart from Courtney's high pitched voice, which may prove very annoying, like chalk down a blackboard, she seems a very nice polite, well mannered person.

Carol came across as rather bossy on LF, however as she'd had a few sherbets I'm reserving judgement as its too early to form an opinion.

It might be harsh but it's true. Especially when you distort the information given. ;)
  • Options
    justlookin82justlookin82 Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Carol got OWN'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lololol. With u OP. xD