Linda is a right stirrer

2»

Comments

• RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    'Ask her about Frank Carson's dressing room'.

Wonder what that was?
    Forum Member
    Talking about being two faced, yet Luisa went right back and relayed everything that Jim just said to her!
  • Percy SugdenPercy Sugden Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Linda is insane! At least shes earning her money at last!
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    So she may have misheard the word arsehole. was he not calling her everything else out there in the garden? was he being really lovely and complimentary about her? He'd slagged her off and then come in all nicey, nicey knowing full well it would wind her up.

I think people are a little bit blind .......Jim loves to wind, wind, wind and try to make people look silly. He doesn't like it when they bite back.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Linda is a stirrer???? What about Luisa .she's been toing and froing all night with little stories.
    Forum Member
    She's playing the old sob card now, he never 'slagged' her husband at all, he just mentioned him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    So this is the origin of the bad feeling. Something happened in Frank CArsons dressing room that involved Linda and her husband?
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All he said was ask her about Frank's dressing room. She didnt have to blow it all up, she could have let it slide and we'd be none the wiser.

And she says why are you bring up my dead husband and the past but she's obviously got a grudge from the past and has been the one living in the past.
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Playing the dead husband card, how low can she go?!
    Forum Member
    She soon got over that and is now starting gossip wars over someone else. She's despicable!
  • Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a manipulator. I've gone from indifference to dislike for the woman. Can the Nolan women do anything but get by on playing the victim?
  • PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is not nice and she is making me root for Jim!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    Nolan's hypocrisy. Getting all sanctimonious with the females after they've called him all the names under the sun. wtf??? She was waiting for any excuse to have a go. The ****head.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda is a stirrer???? What about Luisa .she's been toing and froing all night with little stories.

Penny ...I have to agree with you re Luisa being a stirrer..she was smiling when Linda got out of bed to confront Jim
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So she may have misheard the word arsehole. was he not calling her everything else out there in the garden? was he being really lovely and complimentary about her? He'd slagged her off and then come in all nicey, nicey knowing full well it would wind her up.

I think people are a little bit blind .......Jim loves to wind, wind, wind and try to make people look silly. He doesn't like it when they bite back.

He didn't call her a c##t ...
  • jim4bbjim4bb Posts: 3,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a manipulator. I've gone from indifference to dislike for the woman. Can the Nolan women do anything but get by on playing the victim?

She was supposed to crying and I didn't see any real tears. Obviously there is a history between the two families and notice that she really turned it on after finding out she was immune from eviction on Friday. I'm beginning to think that Linda is the biggest "player" in the house.
  • aerocoaeroco Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Not sure I agree with you all. She overreacted but he clearly asked Luisa to ask Linda about Frank Carson dressing room.

When confronted by Linda he lied and tried to change the context. Linda then reacted to that and called him gutless. She may have been overly confrontational but it was because he should have admitted exactly what he said to Luisa.

I can understand why she was upset. He realised what he had done and then tried to start deflecting. E.g. "Why would Luisa...?" Erm because you asked Luisa to ask Linda the exact question.

Luisa did nothing wrong. Linda was correct to call him out on it. He was snide in this particular instance.

Great episode. Loads of fascinating interaction.

And Lee What a fool. Very shortsighted to start fabricating context and spreading it around the house.
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Credit to Jim I don't know how he's kept his cool with Linda
  • jim4bbjim4bb Posts: 3,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MadonnaMIX wrote: »
    Credit to Jim I don't know how he's kept his cool with Linda

It's all in the name. :p