Michelle Heaton

Comments

• Options
    Havelock VetinariHavelock Vetinari Posts: 13,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    georgy wrote:
    I<snip>
    I was crying when she was going through the heart scare...I really felt sorry for her. and she is insecure because her pop career is on its way out, she's spent all her savings on that wedding, and they are on a shaky peg fame-wise. She thinks that being in Ok and tv programmes will keep her famous longer, but it won't last forever and she needs to sort herself out - she's addicted to the limelight, and he's hanging on her coat tails...its quite sad actually.

What pop career? She never really had one to satrt with now they are more Liberty ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Options
    sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who need comedy programmes when this is on! You really couldn't make it up.
    Thought it hilarious when she was adamant she must have a religious ceremony then changed her mind when the 'stupid' vicar would only let them have one fixed camera in the church.
    The cult of celebrity has a lot to answer for when it throws up nonentities like this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sueh21 wrote:
    Who need comedy programmes when this is on! You really couldn't make it up.
    Thought it hilarious when she was adamant she must have a religious ceremony then changed her mind when the 'stupid' vicar would only let them have one fixed camera in the church.
    The cult of celebrity has a lot to answer for when it throws up nonentities like this.

and then she moaned because the Vicar wasnt very "christian" like.

Even the people arranging the wedding were questioning what was more important to her fame or her marriage.

Car crash TV.

OK should be set up as a registered charity the way it funds these zelebs lives. What would they do without this magazine?
  • Options
    alisonrose3764alisonrose3764 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a crude and vile girl I thought - he came across like a hen pecked wimp - they are welcome to each other in my opinion!
    Also I almost hurt myself that he was sat there composing his song of love to her - please George Michael he isn't!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    boredtoday wrote:
    and then she moaned because the Vicar wasnt very "christian" like.

Even the people arranging the wedding were questioning what was more important to her fame or her marriage.

Car crash TV.

It was car crash at its' finest.

The worst bit was when her PR was like "Shall we keep asking the vicar if she'll comprimise on the cameras?" and the disgusting Heaton said "No, **** her. I'm a Christian and go to church. Any church should be glad to have their church on film at a celeb wedding".

Disgrace!
  • Options
    KomolKomol Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Persephone wrote:

The worst bit was when her PR was like "Shall we keep asking the vicar if she'll comprimise on the cameras?" and the disgusting Heaton said "No, **** her. I'm a Christian and go to church. Any church should be glad to have their church on film at a celeb wedding".

Disgrace!

She never said that :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Persephone wrote:

Disgrace!
    addictive viewing tho wasnt it....cant wait for next weeks :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    keli77 wrote:
    Andy Scott Lee is such a charming guy, god knows what he see's in The Heaton!

A nice arse?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess it's safe to assume Michelle did a "Britney" by buying her own engagement ring if she had to fund the wedding herself without help from Andy :confused:

These two are heading for a mighty fall and unfortunately, it looks like the fall would happen sooner rather than later :(
  • Options
    keli77keli77 Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gandatron wrote:
    A nice arse?

LOL must be... either that or he gets a kick outta being bossed around!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So do we know if Jordan was part of the OK! deal?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Komol wrote:
    So do we know if Jordan was part of the OK! deal?
    of course....she was a bridesmaid!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boredtoday wrote:
    of course....she was a bridesmaid!

I know. I was just wondering if Michelle was ordered by OK! to have her on her bridal train!

PS: Wasn't Michelle one of Jordan's bridesmaids?
  • Options
    MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Komol wrote:
    I know. I was just wondering if Michelle was ordered by OK! to have her on her bridal train!

PS: Wasn't Michelle one of Jordan's bridesmaid's?

I believe so and Sarah Harding who was also at the Heaton wedding drunk and on the karaoke!!! Rent a bridesmaid!!! :D
  • Options
    leicesterblokeleicesterbloke Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ........ son of the monster that is Jan Scott-Lee!

who??? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    Do you think the money come out of her savings "not yours" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as she kept telling him. I felt sorry for him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melodybear wrote:
    I believe so and Sarah Harding who was also at the Heaton wedding drunk and on the karaoke!!! Rent a bridesmaid!!! :D

What a memorable event :rolleyes:

Soon they'll be blaming "media intrusion" for their problems :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I MUST watch the repeat. :eek:

I can be so shallow! ;)

To be fair I liked Liberty X. Jessica is engaged to Pietersen the England star I believe. :)
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    Persephone wrote:

Disgrace!

Didn't she realise she was getting married in a barn?

http://www.thepriory.net/

Silly bint. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who??? :confused:

Exactly lol.
    Shes just the mother of Andy, Lisa, Ant and Steve. Shes a horrrrrid woman - you may have seen her on Totally Scott-Lee (where the star of that show was the Nan) telling Lisa that her single may flop cos ' Maybe people just don't like you' - thus making Lisa cry!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woowookid wrote:
    Didn't she realise she was getting married in a barn?

http://www.thepriory.net/

Silly bint. :D

thats where they had to change it to cos the "unchristian" vicar wouldnt have camera's in her church.

Best bit from Mrs Oompa Loompah was when she couldnt understand why the vicar didnt want free publicity and have her church featured in their programme!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly lol.
    Shes just the mother of Andy, Lisa, Ant and Steve. Shes a horrrrrid woman - you may have seen her on Totally Scott-Lee (where the star of that show was the Nan) telling Lisa that her single may flop cos ' Maybe people just don't like you' - thus making Lisa cry!

But isn't that the truth? Perhaps, she should have been more subtle with her delivery but she was telling the truth!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    why this woman get's any media coverage is beyond me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    | find it bizzare that these two would want personal details of their private lives on tv.
    It's just sick & very sad.
    It just shows you the lengths that some people will go to for fame & fortune.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hootie wrote:
    | find it bizzare that these two would want personal details of their private lives on tv.
    It's just sick & very sad.
    It just shows you the lengths that some people will go to for fame & fortune.
    what does it say about us lot watching it :o