Michelle Heaton

Comments

• KomolKomol Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boredtoday wrote:
    what does it say about us lot watching it :o

I don't know! I don't miss these sorts of programmes when they're not on tv but when they are, I tend to watch!
  • prettypretty Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, is this girl modelling herself on Jodie Marsh?

http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/picture_gallery/0,,50000-1243159-1,00.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will she be sucking on a chocolate bar in the wedding pic.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bekko2006 wrote:
    Will she be sucking on a chocolate bar in the wedding pic.

Lets hope its a chocolate bar ;)
  • prettypretty Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newwoman wrote:
    Lets hope its a chocolate bar ;)

What else could it be :o:confused::o
  • tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This reminded me of nothing so much as "Bridezillas". What a thoroughly unendearing creature this woman is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a feeling this board is gonna become the new "Jodie Marsh Haters" thread...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jnm2324 wrote:
    I've got a feeling this board is gonna become the new "Jodie Marsh Haters" thread...

oh no shes not half as annoying as Jodie. Mind you we've got next weeks programme to go
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle Heaton is just awful. She sells out her wedding for a few grand, although I don't know why anybody would be interested in seeing it.

They're further down the hierarchy of c-list couples than the Beckhams, Jordan and Peter and even the Cashley Coles!
  • *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She had a perfectly respectable career in Liberty-X, and even though they are fading, it's sad that she seems to be far more interested in forging a career as a celebrity couple than making music.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, but Liberty-X were complete rubbish. They had 1 decent song, but their whole act consisted of the girls writhing round in lycra and the lads looking 'buff'. Unmitigated drivel. These 2 are more Jodie and Dave than Vic n' Dave.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote:
    They're further down the hierarchy of c-list couples than the Beckhams, Jordan and Peter and even the Cashley Coles!

If the Beckhams are C list who are A and B? Must be very small lists. Tony and Cherie perhaps and a few taxpayers servants called Windsor? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Sparkle* wrote:
    She had a perfectly respectable career in Liberty-X, and even though they are fading, it's sad that she seems to be far more interested in forging a career as a celebrity couple than making music.

To be honest the pop careers been given the last rites a few times and the body must be cold be now, although I do like Liberty myself. :cry:

I suspect they've finally grasped that and are attempting to make a living in other ways.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    norm101 wrote:
    To be honest the pop careers been given the last rites a few times and the body must be cold be now, although I do like Liberty myself. :cry:

I suspect they've finally grasped that and are attempting to make a living in other ways.

By flogging their frankly repellent personalities/lives in a fly-on-the-wall documentary about their vulgar, tacky wedding. It's the total lack of pride, dignity and personal respect that astounds me about this sort of hasbeen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn just realised I missed the 2nd installment of the car crash and it was the wedding :cry:

Anyone see it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boredtoday wrote:
    Damn just realised I missed the 2nd installment of the car crash and it was the wedding :cry:

Anyone see it?

Damn and damn! I just realised I'd missed BOTH parts when I seen Michelle's name pop up again! :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Its on ITV+1 just now ( sky channel 211)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    The bride and groom both looked lovely in orange, Michelle sat in her wedding dress next to Andy and said "My name is now Michelle Scott Lee, how ****ed up is that?", and they discussed on camera whether they would do 'it' or not on their wedding night :eek:
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boredtoday wrote:

Anyone see it?
    I tjink you'll find its repeated later in the week, but I can't see where yet. Tonight SArah Harding was truly abominable on the karaoke, drunk as a skunk and murdering a song
  • sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not as funny as last weeks episode.
    I think she should of sacked her hairdresser though,two hours!!!for what?
    I thought she was going to have loads of curls or a french pleat not just straggles :)
    And her face when Lisa Scott Lee was singing her tribute song was funny.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I HAVE to see it....sounds fantastic in a bad way!
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any idea why Lisa wasn't one of the many bridesmaids?

Do they not get on?
  • *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most people wouldn't have their husband's sisters as bridesmaids, unless they were particularly close, which they aren't. I don't think it's much of a secret that they don't always get on, although I don't think they hate each other or anything. Probably both want to be Queen Bee.

Overall, I thought the wedding was quite sweet, except for the bad singing and a couple of guests who were playing up to the cameras. Discussing their plans for the wedding night was maybe a bit much, although I agree with Michelle's philosophy. It was definitely too much to talk about whatever it was Andy got a couple of days early. :o
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was lovely, by showbiz standards. Very touching when they were taking their vows and crying! Didnt like Jordan trying to take centre stage when photos were being taken.
  • PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was very endearing when they cried during their vows. They obviously do love each other, but god is she bossy and the way she keeps speaking to him and swearing is just awful ( will try ultra hard to stop swearing myself after watching this programme ).

Loved the expression on her face when Lisa was singing, I tought it was funny overall how the other Scott Lee's were kept out of the programme overall, in fact most of the family on both sides were hardly featured which for a couple who profess to be so family orientated speaks volumes abotu their desire to be centre stage constantly.

Loved the barn, but hated the wedding dress and as for those awful bridesmaids dressing - YUK! but if it was her dream wedding them good luck to her. Was cringing when they were talking abotu their sex life, so not classy lol, but great viewing. Am looking forward to next weeks episode where Michelle walks off in a strop beside the pool because Andy has wittered on about a girl touching his nether regions! I do love these fly on the wall celebrity shows, I was glued to Jordan and Peter's weding series and will definitely watch another series of either couple.